Windows 10: Question - Notification when app turns on my microphone?

Discus and support Question - Notification when app turns on my microphone? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Does Windows 10, by default settings, provide any sort of notification when a program turns on or accesses your laptop's built-in microphone? I've seen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NotMSUPD, Aug 8, 2020.

1. Question - Notification when app turns on my microphone?

Does Windows 10, by default settings, provide any sort of notification when a program turns on or accesses your laptop's built-in microphone? I've seen that there's a log where you can see programs that accessed your microphone, but is there a real-time notification when your microphone is started by a particular app?

The only notification I've seen for this is a third-party feature from Bitdefender, so I'm wondering if Windows 10 does likewise under any default settings.

submitted by /u/NotMSUPD
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/NotMSUPD, Aug 8, 2020

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Aug 8, 2020
  3. How to disable battery notifications on laptop when connected to AC?

Hi,

You are receiving Battery Saver notifications to help you prolong the battery life of your desktop. To help you resolve this concern, we would like to suggest these steps to turn off the notifications from battery saver:

• Open Settings app.
    • Select System.
    • Click on Notifications & actions tab.
    • Scroll down and look for Battery Saver. Turn off the slider.

Let us know if the above steps resolve the issue.

Janeane Cru, Aug 8, 2020
  4. Question - Notification when app turns on my microphone?

SPORTS APP - Not getting Notifications on Windows 10

Yes me too! Only with my FB app which was already installed when I upgraded to W10. wont load and was removed from my Notification List, I miss getting my messages via notifications, I did all the steps suggested but still nothing

CookieRamirez, Aug 8, 2020
Thema:

Question - Notification when app turns on my microphone?

1. Question - Notification when app turns on my microphone? - Similar Threads - Question Notification app

2. Can I turn of notifications for a specific app instead of turning off notifications for all...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I turn of notifications for a specific app instead of turning off notifications for all...: From what I see, this seems to be possible on win 10 through settings>system>notifications & actions> where I can adjust each app individually. I haven't found this feature in win 11 though. The similar path of settings>system>notificatons on win 11 leads me to an option to...
  3. Can I turn of notifications for a specific app instead of turning off notifications for all...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I turn of notifications for a specific app instead of turning off notifications for all...: From what I see, this seems to be possible on win 10 through settings>system>notifications & actions> where I can adjust each app individually. I haven't found this feature in win 11 though. The similar path of settings>system>notificatons on win 11 leads me to an option to...
  4. Microphone questions

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone questions: The last time I came to write was because I had microphone problems like sound not being picked up, and cause was because I accidentally pulled out the wire. This time I already checked everything and even restarted. i'm tired of trying again over and over. Can someone please...
  5. Turn screen on when receiving notification

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Turn screen on when receiving notification: When I receive a notification in windows it usually plays an alert sound. Since it is possible that a sound is played, is it also possible to tie other actions to it? Specifically, I would like my screen to be turned on when I receive a notification, or alternatively run a...
  6. Turning off notifications for specific apps

Turning off notifications for specific apps: So I can't help but get annoyed by banners flying out of my desktop as I prefer to keep it clean, so I turn off banners for most of the apps I have, however a few of the apps aren't showing up in the notification centre and they are still making pop up banners notifications,...
  7. Is there a way to turn off notifications when my PC is off?

Is there a way to turn off notifications when my PC is off?: So I have Twitter notifications set on my PC, that way when I'm using it, I can quickly jump to the Twitter page to see what happened. Anyway, each day when I turn on my PC, the notifications will get spammed with everything that happened overnight. Is there a way I can...
  8. Notifications when in a fullscreen app

Notifications when in a fullscreen app: I'm trying to get pop-ups from Discord to show when I'm using a fullscreen application (game). The notifications show up when I'm not running a fullscreen app, and I have all the Automatic Rules turned off in order to allow notifications when IN fullscreen apps, including...
  9. Turn On or Off Your Phone app Notifications for Android Notifications

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Your Phone app Notifications for Android Notifications: How to: Turn On or Off Your Phone app Notifications for Android Notifications How to Turn On or Off Your Phone app Notification Banners in Windows 10 for Android Phone Notifications Starting with Windows 10 build 18885 on April 26, 2019, Microsoft added a new preview...
  10. Turn off Notifications about apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Turn off Notifications about apps: Hi there. Every 2 or 3 days, I got a notification telling me to turn off apps that reduce performance, etc. How can I turn this off for good? In prior windows version you could tell the system to turn off specific notifications. Where do you do it in Windows 10? I know how to...