Windows 10: Question on File explorer

Discus and support Question on File explorer in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Maybe the answer is in the tutorials, but I couldn't find it. So How can I add the Move To command to file explorers pull down menu?? It is listed at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by OldMike65, Sep 12, 2015.

1. OldMike65 Win User

Question on File explorer

Maybe the answer is in the tutorials, but I couldn't find it. So How can I add the Move To command to file explorers pull down menu?? It is listed at the top, but not in the pull down menu.

:)

OldMike65, Sep 12, 2015

2. File Explorer has gone crazy after last nights upgrade.

My only has icons instead of full descriptions. I can not get back to a point where I have tabs that actually say something. Please tell me how to get my view repaired? help... Help.... HELP!!!

File Explorer, Sep 12, 2015
  3. Win 10 - File Explorer Crashes

Hello MSFT Support,

Where have you gone?...this is a major issue for many loyal customers but as you can tell frustration is setting in with many in the lack of direction from Microsoft. I feel like we are trying various home remedies when the problem is with Microsoft File
    Explorer which we rely on being stable and available.

Having us go to SafeMode is not a solution, also you could create more problems for customers in that BitLocker may come into play, which doesn't appear to be easy way to suspend this in non-Enterprise versions of Win10 before rebooting into SafeMode.

Please give us some direction or when the fix will be implemented?

It would be a real shame if you lose loyal customers to Apple or Google but lack of leadership here may steer many in that direction.

Best Regards!

File Explorer Crash Headaches, Sep 12, 2015
  4. f14tomcat Win User

f14tomcat, Sep 12, 2015
  5. OldMike65 Win User
    OldMike65, Sep 12, 2015
  6. f14tomcat Win User
    You're quite welcome! Sometimes it's the simple things that work!

Question on File explorer [​IMG]

f14tomcat, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Question on File explorer - Similar Threads - Question File explorer

2. File Explorer Question.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer Question.: So I recently reinstalled windows 10.My Problem is, before I would open File Explorer and be able to see and expand all drives and folders in a tree. By clicking on a plus sign.Since the the reinstall I can only click on a single drive to see it's folders , but cant see the...
  3. File Explorer Question

File Explorer Question: What is this bar and how do you enable it. I was connected to a client workstation and see this bar and thought it was useful but I have no idea how to enable it. Please HELP! [ATTACH]...
  4. Explorer question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Explorer question: Hello, just changed to dark theme of windows on my new laptop and this white line appears in explorer that doesen't appear in my desktop pc any ideas? https://imgur.com/LxGywnL submitted by /u/RealScarLord [link] [comments]...
  5. File Explorer, Icon Pic Question

File Explorer, Icon Pic Question: Can anyone tell me what the paper pic on my folder icons is? Just had to reload all software and now I have an addition to my icons. I want to get rid of that addition. Anyone HELP! Here's a pic [ATTACH] Thanks Bob B email me at: *** Email address is removed for...
  6. Question about File Explorer search

Question about File Explorer search: Currently, I'm on 1909. Is there a way to make it so it automatically starts searching as you type like it used to a while ago? If you don't understand what I mean, you could type in part of whatever folder or file you were looking for and as you typed out the name it would...
  7. File Explorer / Taskbar question

File Explorer / Taskbar question: [IMG] On my Windows 10 desktop machine, when I click the pinned File Explorer icon on the taskbar, it opens a new instance of itself represented by a second taskbar icon on the far right as per the image....
  8. File Explorer View Questions

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer View Questions: When looking at a drive or folder, a grotty great apparently unremovable & unresizable panel appears on the right. It contains no information I need, takes up way too much screen space, and makes it all but impossible to look at two folders, drives, etc. at once to evaluate...
  9. File Explorer question

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    File Explorer question: when I scroll in file explorer and stop, after a second the screen returns to the starting point - why? How do I get it to leave me where I scrolled?...
  10. Question about file explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Question about file explorer: Have recently opgraded from Windows 7 to windows 10. Most works fine, except the new file explorer. When I open a map, in the navigation panel on the left side, I have a list of maps, files, quick access, libraries, network links, recent maps and files etc etc. What I...