Windows 10: Question On iobit malware fighter and W10

Discus and support Question On iobit malware fighter and W10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi folks I was just wondering if anyone here is using iobit malware fighter and Windows 10? I am looking for some help regarding whenever I restart or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Cully_83, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Question On iobit malware fighter and W10

Hi folks I was just wondering if anyone here is using iobit malware fighter and Windows 10? I am looking for some help regarding whenever I restart or Login for the first time I am having to turn it on manually, I was just wondering if anyone else is having this issue and if so is there a fix/work around?

Cheers

submitted by /u/Cully_83
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Cully_83, Sep 29, 2020

2. win 10 and iobit malware fighter conflict

I have IOBIT Malware fighter pro and Win 10 keeps telling me that it and Defender are both turned off. I know the IOBIT is working as this can happen when the Malware program is scanning or not. Any ideas?

willy4838478, Sep 29, 2020
  3. DRDNA Win User
    Giveaway of the day >>> IObit Malware Fighter Pro

"
    IObit Malware Fighter 5 is an advanced malware removal and browser protection utility that detects and removes infections and other security threats. By integrating the world-leading anti-virus engine from Bitdefender and combining it with the improved IObit Malware Fighter engine, IObit Malware Fighter 5 is able to provide a very comprehensive and reliable security solution. With the new Anti-Ransomware Engine, Camera Guard and Download Protection, and the greatly improved Surfing Protection and Ads Removal, IObit Malware Fighter 5 is able to detect and remove the latest spyware, adware, Trojans, keyloggers, bots, worms, and hijackers.

Please note: the license is provided for 6 months"

An advanced malware removal and browser protection utility. FREE today with GOTD!

DRDNA, Sep 29, 2020
  4. Question On iobit malware fighter and W10

win 10 and iobit malware fighter conflict

See:
    Problems starting Windows Defender in Windows 8/8.1/10

IOBIT Malware fighter pro has real-time scanning features which are conflicting with Windows Defender.

You need to disable those features in your Iobit product to ensure that Windows Defender can properly function.

Better yet: Uninstall IOBIT Malware fighter pro totally.

See: "There's absolutely no reason to buy or even try IObit Malware Fighter...
    It doesn't function as an antivirus and doesn't effectively fight malware. In testing, it reported seven thoroughly infested systems as perfectly clean. Avoid it."

See Source:
    http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2419549,00.asp

Of course it's your decision but Microsoft does not recommend the use of such programs:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2563254

Why you should not use Registry Cleaners and Optimization Tools

How to Use the Built-in Windows Defender Antivirus on Windows 10

Configure Windows Defender in Windows 8, 8.1 and 10

Cheers,

J

Jsssssssss, Sep 29, 2020
Thema:

Question On iobit malware fighter and W10

1. Question On iobit malware fighter and W10 - Similar Threads - Question iobit malware

2. Windows Defender vs iObit malware fighter

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender vs iObit malware fighter: Should I have these two running on same time? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-vs-iobit-malware-fighter/124eea45-9702-44ef-8990-15d84cceedaa
  3. taskbar questions(W10)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    taskbar questions(W10): Going to make this super quick So i use Auto Hide and was wondering two things. Is there a way to speed up the task bar show/hide so that it pops up instantly when i put my mouse by it and it disappears instantly when i move my mouse away. I know removing the fade is a way to...
  4. Questions about malware

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Questions about malware: I’m building a new pc and I’m not very informed on certain types of viruses are they any that could attach themselves to a GPU’s memory? or anything like that probably a stupid question but like I said I’m not well informed on what they can really do lol. submitted by...
  5. w10 reformat question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    w10 reformat question: I have a friend with a 7 year old dell inspiron and it came originally with 8.1 and he took the free upgrade to 10. If he reformats with 8.1 can it once again be upgraded for free with 10?...
  6. Iobit vs Iolo and another AV question

Iobit vs Iolo and another AV question: If I had to choose between iobit Advanced System Care Pro and Iolo Phoenix360 Which should I choose? And why? In actual fact. I have both. But it seems a tad surplus to have both running at the same time. I also had to remove avast because it was causing some problems with...
  7. iobit malware fighter and win 10

iobit malware fighter and win 10: hello malware fighter and win defender conflicts, no need to uninstall, if it can be added to the exclusions, still no risk, as its all security :) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/iobit-malware-fighter-and-win-10/5c613e28-3e19-4c31-b9f7-0144e0040288
  8. malware question

malware question: I found this in start up: twdsuilaunch.exe , is it malware? I've "Disabled" it. Ok just go to add/remove and delete it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/malware-question/64a81b9a-b07f-4274-b773-a405d073653c
  9. Anti-malware question

Anti-malware question: Does anybody know if there is a better anti-malware than Windows Defender ? 30450
  10. IObit Uninstaller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IObit Uninstaller: hi, guys where is a save place to download IObit Uninstaller, i went to the IObit site to get IObit Uninstaller, and end up getting directed to MajorGeeks.com, is MajorGeeks.com save ???? thanks for your time guys, . 58143