Windows 10: Question on Office365

Discus and support Question on Office365 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a question on the office 365 Education plan ( https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/education/products/office ) If I download this, will I be able to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Foreignerinnihon, Jan 14, 2020 at 12:42 AM.

1. Question on Office365

/u/Foreignerinnihon, Jan 14, 2020 at 12:42 AM
  2. xAIFx Win User

E7 and Office365 Inbox problem

Hi,

I have following problem: I dont see what is in my inbox when using Office365.

I have installed Office365 settings correctly, and I can use all other functions of Office365 like calender and contacts. Also all other email folders work properly like "sent"-folder.

Office365 supportteam suggested, that problem must be in my phone, if all my settings are correct.

I can use Offce365 email account normaly when using it on laptop or browser. My inbox is also normaly visible when I sign in using Windows Phone.

Is this Known Issue for Symbian Belle or where is the problem?

3. Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

4. Shuyin03 Win User

Question on Office365

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Thema:

Question on Office365

1. Question on Office365 - Similar Threads - Question Office365

2. Macrium Reflect assigning letters question

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macrium Reflect assigning letters question: When I use diskpart in cmd promt, I only have 2 volumes listed: D for my rewritable dvd drive and C for my OS volume. When I open disk management in windows only C and D is listed. When I open Minitool Partition Wizard, I only have C listed. When I open Macrorit Partition...
  3. Simple Questions Thread - Week of January 19th, 2019.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Simple Questions Thread - Week of January 19th, 2019.: Welcome to the Simple Questions thread, for questions that don't need their own thread. We still recommend you use the search, FAQ/Wiki on the sidebar, or even a Bing search before asking. Also please post tech support related questions on /r/techsupport. Some examples of...
  4. Question

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Question: How to install windows on pc with a usb drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question/ddc89534-aef0-4c28-aadb-c1a1c9dc6bd9"
  5. delivery optimization question

in Windows 10 Customization
    delivery optimization question: So my allow downloads from other pc's is grayed out and it says "*some of these settings are managed by your organization" at the top, I was wondering if there was a way of fixing this? I like to have it on when downloading games from the store as it downloads faster....
  6. Question about using an Xbox Controller on PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about using an Xbox Controller on PC: Am i able to connect the Xbox One controller to my PC using the play and charge kit, as my regular Micro USB cables won’t connect anymore. submitted by /u/lucasthespur [link] [comments]...
  7. PST Question

in Microsoft Office and 365
    PST Question: I am running MS office 2019 and using the Outlook included in it. After a crash I thought I lost all my PST files , but I have discovered that I had backed them up just prior to the.pc crashing. Can I bring these pst files into Win10 and Outlook 2019 and merge them into...
  8. How can I get information for this previously posted question?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I get information for this previously posted question?: Windows 10 / Raid 1: "Optimize" shows HDD, NOT installed SSD's I HAVE NOT RECEIVED A COMPLETE ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION: PLEASE, HELP! In my new Windows 10 desktop computer, RAID 1, Two SSD's, I see Optimize shows "Hard Disk Drive", NOT "SSD", and I want to be sure...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Redeem Code Question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Redeem Code Question: I bought Minecraft Java edition in mid 2015 so I believe I should be eligible for Microsoft Windows 10 Edition/Bedrock Edition for free. The previous Minecraft website seems to have been replaced with a new one, so there is no longer an option to redeem the code. My question...
  10. Office365 Business Essentials email setup question.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office365 Business Essentials email setup question.: I’m not getting clear confident answer on this from Microsoft sales. Since the connected accounts feature has been removed from Outlook on the web, can users still add their business domain email accounts, gmail, and or hotmail/live accounts? Are there Aliases? Adding...