Windows 10: Question on RAM

Discus and support Question on RAM in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a HP Pavilion G7 1268 us Notebook with 8 GB of RAM and am replacing it with a HP 15-f233wn Notebook. I would like to take 4GB of RAM from the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Frank1, Nov 21, 2016.

1. Frank1 Win User

Question on RAM

I have a HP Pavilion G7 1268 us Notebook with 8 GB of RAM and am replacing it with a
    HP 15-f233wn Notebook. I would like to take 4GB of RAM from the G7 1268 and putting it in the 15-f233. I’m not sure if it will work. Thanks, Frank

:)

Frank1, Nov 21, 2016
  2. babdi Win User

N93 RAM Questions

Roberth

Basic applications which keep the phoe going takes space. Like menus, Gallery etc.

babdi, Nov 21, 2016
  3. N93 RAM Questions

Ive installed Handy Taskman and ive seen that on numerous occasions with no apps running my RAM is still very low. It states that (on a good day lol) 21mb remains out of the 52mb(21/52) most days it 17.5/52 with no running apps or themes.....

Im curious to know what other apps may still be running that this figure doesnt go to maybe 40/52

roberth---01, Nov 21, 2016
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

Question on RAM

NavyLCDR, Nov 21, 2016
Thema:

Question on RAM

1. Question on RAM - Similar Threads - Question RAM

2. My question is whether wings nuvobook s2 ram is updatable or not

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My question is whether wings nuvobook s2 ram is updatable or not: I brought new wings nuvobook s2 laptop I have doubt regarding the laptop ram is 8gb in the future it needs to be whether is it possible in wings laptop or not...
  3. My question is whether wings nuvobook s2 ram is updatable or not

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My question is whether wings nuvobook s2 ram is updatable or not: I brought new wings nuvobook s2 laptop I have doubt regarding the laptop ram is 8gb in the future it needs to be whether is it possible in wings laptop or not...
  4. My question is whether wings nuvobook s2 ram is updatable or not

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I have a question. I wanna know what ram fits with my computer but i cant find my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a question. I wanna know what ram fits with my computer but i cant find my...: So i wanna install ram to my pc, but i dont know what ram is the right one. Anyone pls help!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-question-i-wanna-know-what-ram-fits-with/a33df056-b359-404c-b618-108b962580b8
  6. I have a question. I wanna know what ram fits with my computer but i cant find my...

I have a question. I wanna know what ram fits with my computer but i cant find my...: So i wanna install ram to my pc, but i dont know what ram is the right one. Anyone pls help!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-question-i-wanna-know-what-ram-fits-with/a33df056-b359-404c-b618-108b962580b8
  7. I have a question. I wanna know what ram fits with my computer but i cant find my...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Ma Question is about RAM Supported by da pc

Ma Question is about RAM Supported by da pc: My Motherboard has 4 RAM slots, I Used all of them 2GB in every slot and the system settings tells me That 6.95GB Is only usable.But when I wrote the command in cmd it told me that da pc supports 32GB of RAM.Ma question is if I bought a 4GB RAM and Replaced one of my 2GB RAMs...
  9. Ma Question is about RAM Supported by da pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ma Question is about RAM Supported by da pc: My Motherboard has 4 RAM slots, I Used all of them 2GB in every slot and the system settings tells me That 6.95GB Is only usable.But when I wrote the command in cmd it told me that da pc supports 32GB of RAM.Ma question is if I bought a 4GB RAM and Replaced one of my 2GB RAMs...
  10. Ram Disk Question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ram Disk Question: I want to start a Ram Disk. I currently have 128GB of ram and my computer only supports 64GB. Am I able to use the other 64GB that my computer can't support for the Ram Disk? Very curious....