Windows 10: question on screen after startup re .xhix file

Discus and support question on screen after startup re .xhix file in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; why do I have question on screen after startup re how to open a .xhix file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JOHNKLUCHAR, Sep 29, 2018.

1. question on screen after startup re .xhix file

why do I have question on screen after startup re how to open a .xhix file

:)

JOHNKLUCHAR, Sep 29, 2018
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Sep 29, 2018
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Sep 29, 2018
  4. Kem Mon Win User

question on screen after startup re .xhix file

Blue screen and stop code

Hi
    Jeferis,

There are a lot of factors for this matter to occur. To isolate the issue, we have some questions for you:

• What activity have you done to
      trigger the NTFS and FAT FILE SYS loop?

• were there any error messages?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

It is possible that the
    Boot
    Sequence were corrupted by the previous activity which
    triggered the Blue Screen Error and the loop. We recommend that you perform these
    suggested troubleshooting
    and see if there are any changes:

Startup Repair.

To access the
    Startup Repair Screen, turn off the
    PC 3-4 times(force shutdown),
    while on the Blue screen Error. This will route you to the
    Startup repair screen:

Advanced Boot Options > click Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Command Prompt

and run the following command:

Run SFC Scan:  

SFC
    will
    scan
    and
    run
    an
    automatic repair
    to any
    corrupted system files
    that it will detect. We suggest that you perform it twice. To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.   

Boot Record:

This will fix the corruptions on
    boot records or boot
    sequence. To run this command, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.

• Type the following command:  

• Bootrec /fixMBR  

• Bootrec /fixBoot

• Bootrec /rebuildBCD

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Sep 29, 2018
Thema:

question on screen after startup re .xhix file

1. question on screen after startup re .xhix file - Similar Threads - question screen startup

2. Fast Startup Question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fast Startup Question: Hello. I have a quick question about fast startup setting in windows 11. I have a desktop PC that is always connected to the wall outlet. If I have fast startup enabled and the power goes out, can that damage my pc? I understand it's unadvised to unplug your pc or any drives...
  3. Fast Startup Question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fast Startup Question: Hello. I have a quick question about fast startup setting in windows 11. I have a desktop PC that is always connected to the wall outlet. If I have fast startup enabled and the power goes out, can that damage my pc? I understand it's unadvised to unplug your pc or any drives...
  4. Black screen after startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen after startup: Black screen before windows start up Hey, I have a Lenovo idea pad I got given as a hand me down from my sister. Was not in great shape when I received it but I reset it to factory setting and has been working fine for about 2 months since. A couple of weeks ago I started...
  5. black screen after startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    black screen after startup: After startup my monitor is black. If I hold down Win+Ctrl+Shift and hit B, there is a beep and the monitor is normal. I've tried all kinds of suggestions with no success. It started after a Win 10 Pro Version 2004 update. I have na HP EliteDesk 705 G3 Desktop Mini which...
  6. scanner question re PDFs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    scanner question re PDFs: Hello. How do I use the scanning software In Windows 10 to save muliple pdf pages to a single file? KH https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scanner-question-re-pdfs/1f2d93e2-4c22-446c-a435-c7be2094f46e
  7. Fast Startup question

in Windows 10 Support
    Fast Startup question: I just read that there is a setting in the power section called 'turn on fast startup. This is not listed on my pc under shutdown settings. Only lists 'sleep' and 'lock'. Do I need to unhide this button somehow? Do I need to be signed on as ADMIN? Thank you. windows 10...
  8. Gray screen after startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Gray screen after startup: Hi, Every time my desktop starts up, it has a gray screen for a long time, before the OS finally kicks in. My HDD seems to be loading a lot when this happens. My PC specs are: HDD: Maxtor DiamondMax Plus 6l080l4 80 GB, 7200 RPM Processor: Intel Celeron E3300 2.5 GHz, 2...
  9. Startup Question

in Windows 10 Customization
    Startup Question: After installing the latest update my background and startup screens changed. I also can't find some of the files that I had. These are really no big deal but the real pain is that on startup I get a prompt that is making me enter my password and be connected to the...
  10. Windows Re-install question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Re-install question: OK, in the next couple of days. I'm going to upgrade my mom's pc to some newer hardware. When I first built her pc and installed windows 10, it was through the free windows 7 upgrade. Now i made her pc on a local account and not a microsoft one. Am I able to keep her account...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. startup re .xhix file