Windows 10: Question on task manager

Discus and support Question on task manager in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I may be tripping but I recently found out about task manager and check it often, I find everything to be good except an application saying “Your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/FillaSan, Jan 3, 2021.

1. Question on task manager

So I may be tripping but I recently found out about task manager and check it often, I find everything to be good except an application saying “Your Phone (2)” I click on it and it says Runtime broker, and Your Phone. I’m aware of what the application is, basically linking your phone to your pc but I DO NOT recall linking them. As I said I may be overreacting but just to make sure, is this normal? If you need me to send a picture I think I can. Thanks for helping. (Also my “fear” is that someone is linked to my computer without me knowing)

submitted by /u/FillaSan
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/FillaSan, Jan 3, 2021

2. Task Manager - Startup tab

Actually, I like your suggestion as a first step.

Unchecking the wrong thing in Autoruns can brick a system.

OldNavyGuy, Jan 3, 2021
  3. task manager

Hi Rebecca,

We'd like to know more information about this Task Manager issue you're experiencing. For us to better assist and isolate this, kindly answer the following questions:

• Do you get any error messages?
    • When did you start experiencing this issue?
    • Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you've done so far?

Looking forward to your reply.

Michelle Vil, Jan 3, 2021
  4. Question on task manager

Screwed up Task Manager

So somehow or another I was fuckin around with Task Manager trying to get a program to close and managed to make it turn into the sceenshot you see below.

Question is, how do i fix it?

Question on task manager [​IMG]

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Jan 3, 2021
Thema:

Question on task manager

1. Question on task manager - Similar Threads - Question task manager

2. Cannot add image to question here and Task Manager issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot add image to question here and Task Manager issue: While trying to ask a new question and needing to load a screenshot image, I cannot get the image to load, copy, or insert without a "something went wrong" response. I just moved to Windows 11 Home from Windows 10 Home. I checked to make sure that all of the updates were...
  3. Cannot add image to question here and Task Manager issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot add image to question here and Task Manager issue: While trying to ask a new question and needing to load a screenshot image, I cannot get the image to load, copy, or insert without a "something went wrong" response. I just moved to Windows 11 Home from Windows 10 Home. I checked to make sure that all of the updates were...
  4. Task Manager CPU Usage Question

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task Manager CPU Usage Question: Sometimes, when my computer slows down tremendously, and I open the Task Manager to try and see what process is causing the problem, the CPU usage reading at the top is showing something like 85%. But all the entries in that column are showing 0%. How do I determine what...
  5. General 2016 Outlook question....Task manager "My Tasks"

in Microsoft Office and 365
    General 2016 Outlook question....Task manager "My Tasks": TenForums brain trust- So happy to have found this forum as I have had all these "little" questions about Outlook 2016 that are driving me nuts so hopefully you all can help me out. Here's the first one....... When looking at my Tasks (see attached pic), in the upper left...
  6. task manager

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    task manager: when i open task manager. the heading firefox, lists five copies are running. there is only one that should be running. how do i remove the other four https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager/ac15ee37-c4a3-428f-97b5-784a3b7f8951
  7. Question about two processes in task manager

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Question about two processes in task manager: Updated Windows 10 awhile, and while scrolling through my task manager to end several resource intensive processes, I found two processes I've never seen before and would like to know if these are indeed legitimate, or if they might be a virus of some kind or if it may cause...
  8. Task Manager Startup Category Question

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Task Manager Startup Category Question: Hello Microsoft Community, When I go to Task Manager, and then Startup, how do I know what is safe to disable? I am attempting to make my computer faster by limiting startup programs. Thanks....
  9. Question about Task Manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Question about Task Manager: In Windows 7, not this cursed windows 10, if I crtl alt delete I would be brought to the same screen as Windows 10. The difference is if I clicked on the Task Manager it would start the Task Manager even if program had caused a hard crashed. Windows 10 does not do that. Can...
  10. Task Manager questions

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Manager questions: In previous Windows versions the Task Manager had several tabs, for applications to memory usage. It now only has running applications. What happened to the other tabs? Where can they be seen? Thank you for your help. 49078