Windows 10: Question on using iCloud for Windows

Discus and support Question on using iCloud for Windows in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Well, I'm not exactly sure if I got the category right, so I was wondering on using notes in iCloud, how can I copy the contents in Word, as I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PianSa, Jan 17, 2021.

1. PianSa Win User

Question on using iCloud for Windows

Well, I'm not exactly sure if I got the category right, so I was wondering on using notes in iCloud, how can I copy the contents in Word, as I discovered that it would copy by pictures and not by text, Even on saving the file, that it would copy them as pictures. So is there a way O can copy via text?

TIA,

:)

PianSa, Jan 17, 2021
  2. Roohi_Taj Win User

Windows and Icloud Mail etc: Failing to initialise

Hi
    TomParkinson2

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Could you please help me with the below questions:

1. Are you aware of making any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    2. Do you receive any error message when the spinner stops?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

Method 1: Uninstall iCloud application.

I would suggest you to Sign out from the iCloud account from the app, then uninstall the application.

1. Press Windows
      and R key together on your Keyboard.
    2. Type appwiz.cpl and hit enter.
    3. Select the iCloud application and click on Uninstall.

Method 2: Reinstall iCloud application.

Step 1:

I would suggest you toDownload
    the latest version of iCloud

from the apple website. Follow the Onscreen instructions and install the application. For more information, check the article on
    Set up and use iCloud for Windows.

Step 2:

Once the installation is completed, tap on the Windows key on your keyboard, search for ICloud app. Right click on the app and click on
    Pin to taskbar.

If you are using Surface PC, I would suggest you to follow steps mentioned in the Microsoft article about
    Using Surface with iPhone, iCloud,
    and iTunes.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, Jan 17, 2021
  3. John Vil Win User
    icloud photo library

Hello Don,

There may be several reasons why your iCloud photos are not showing up on your wife's user account. To assist you better with your concern regarding syncing iCloud, kindly answer the questions below:

• When did this problem start?
    • Is your iCloud up to date?
    • Have you tried syncing iCloud while logged in to your wife's account?

You may refer to this article for steps on how to setup iCloud on Windows. Kindly make sure that you are logged in to your wife's account when performing the steps:
    How to set up and use iCloud Photos on Windows 10.

We are looking forward for your reply.

John Vil, Jan 17, 2021
  4. Question on using iCloud for Windows

How do I get "Photo Options" to pop up once I open icloud for windows 10?

Hi Don,

There are several options that you can do to troubleshoot your iCloud
    issue. We suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Uninstall and reinstall iCloud.
    • Make sure that your iCloud app is enabled to both your iOS devices and to your Windows 10 PC.
    • Open iCloud to check if the Photo Options window will pop-up.
    • If not, create a new user profile named Test and open iCloud
      from there.

Should you have questions, feel free to post them on this thread.

Jefferson Ore, Jan 17, 2021
Thema:

Question on using iCloud for Windows

1. Question on using iCloud for Windows - Similar Threads - Question using iCloud

2. Using iCloud with Win11 - Outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using iCloud with Win11 - Outlook: Keep getting an error that says Outlook does not have a default profile. What is the issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-icloud-with-win11-outlook/fe31eec3-ab18-497d-9dc4-8e02f0904bc8
  3. Using iCloud with Win11 - Outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using iCloud with Win11 - Outlook: Keep getting an error that says Outlook does not have a default profile. What is the issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-icloud-with-win11-outlook/fe31eec3-ab18-497d-9dc4-8e02f0904bc8
  4. Can't use iCloud mailbox in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't use iCloud mailbox in Windows 10: I have an iCloud account for my personal emails, and a school gmail for all my school emails. The gmail works fine, but when I added the iCloud account, but every few minutes it says the account settings are out of date. I then entered the password and I've tried many...
  5. Can't use iCloud mailbox in Windows 10

Can't use iCloud mailbox in Windows 10: I have an iCloud account for my personal emails, and a school gmail for all my school emails. The gmail works fine, but when I added the iCloud account, but every few minutes it says the account settings are out of date. I then entered the password and I've tried many...
  6. Using iCloud photos with Windows

Using iCloud photos with Windows: I downloaded iCloud on my PC. I have photos synced to my PC. When I'm in iCloud I can see the photos. But what I don't see is how to add the photos to individual albums. I can do this on my iPhone, and I want to do the same on my PC. Also, on my PC I want to assign faces to...
  7. Using iCloud for Windows with Gmail-synced features

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Using iCloud for Windows with Gmail-synced features: I own two Apple mobile devices and have recently purchased a Windows PC. I have been using features such as Notes and Calendar through my Gmail account, which has synced across the mobile devices with no issue. I am aware that iCloud versions of these can be synced with...
  8. Issues Using iCloud for Windows with Windows 10

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Issues Using iCloud for Windows with Windows 10: I run a Windows 10 PC (Windows version 1909, OS Build 18363.836) with Microsoft Office, including Outlook 365 (Build 12730.20352, Click-to-Run) for my small business. I also use an iPhone running IOS 13.5 and maintain an iCloud calendar. All was fine using iCloud for Windows...
  9. Icloud email using an alias

Icloud email using an alias: I have successfully added my icloud email and calendar. How do I set it to use my alias icloud email address? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icloud-email-using-an-alias/3549cc56-7f3b-4624-a960-e44836fb781d
  10. using icloud on Windows 10 version 1809

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    using icloud on Windows 10 version 1809: I am unable I access iCloud.com on Windows 10 1809. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-icloud-on-windows-10-version-1809/ea559319-6efe-4ed4-8fd4-23fc4d2c541d"