Windows 10: Question on windows 10 lockscreen

Discus and support Question on windows 10 lockscreen in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I have multiple desktop PC's and the lockscreen clock flashes once on start up, All my pc's do this but I was curious to know why. I know there is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Raymondoooo, Apr 29, 2023.

1. Question on windows 10 lockscreen

I have multiple desktop PC's and the lockscreen clock flashes once on start up, All my pc's do this but I was curious to know why. I know there is nothing corrupted because all computers are new and do the same.Can anyone give some context? Video provided - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1l2swC4DQKT6cpZulfXnBuptrJUJzFJik/view?usp=sharing

:)

Raymondoooo, Apr 29, 2023
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 29, 2023
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 29, 2023
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Question on windows 10 lockscreen

Delta6326, Apr 29, 2023
Thema:

Question on windows 10 lockscreen

1. Question on windows 10 lockscreen - Similar Threads - Question lockscreen

2. Question about Microsoft Update Catalog informaiton

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about Microsoft Update Catalog informaiton: I have a question regarding patch information in Microsoft Update Catalog site. For example KB4535680: Security update for Secure Boot DBX: January 12, 2021 - Microsoft Support , and in this article I can see KB45356803 has been superseded by KB5012170, but I cannot find...
  3. Question about Microsoft Update Catalog informaiton

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question about Microsoft Update Catalog informaiton: I have a question regarding patch information in Microsoft Update Catalog site. For example KB4535680: Security update for Secure Boot DBX: January 12, 2021 - Microsoft Support , and in this article I can see KB45356803 has been superseded by KB5012170, but I cannot find...
  4. Where is my question regarding “S Mode?”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is my question regarding “S Mode?”: I took the time to write a serious question regarding why I no longer have access to my laptop or my apps and I dont even see the question. I guess questions are censored. Wanted to know how in one day after update I can't use my laptop? Any help on this? Truly disappointing!...
  5. Where is my question regarding “S Mode?”

Where is my question regarding “S Mode?”: I took the time to write a serious question regarding why I no longer have access to my laptop or my apps and I dont even see the question. I guess questions are censored. Wanted to know how in one day after update I can't use my laptop? Any help on this? Truly disappointing!...
  6. Question on windows 10 lockscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question on windows 10 lockscreen: I have multiple desktop PC's and the lockscreen clock flashes once on start up, All my pc's do this but I was curious to know why. I know there is nothing corrupted because all computers are new and do the same.Can anyone give some context? Video provided -...
  7. Question on windows 10 lockscreen

Question on windows 10 lockscreen: I have multiple desktop PC's and the lockscreen clock flashes once on start up, All my pc's do this but I was curious to know why. I know there is nothing corrupted because all computers are new and do the same.Can anyone give some context? Video provided -...
  8. Question about Lockscreen Slideshow not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Question about Lockscreen Slideshow not working: Hi everyone, I've never had the issue before, but I've discovered in the past week, when my computer goes into the lock screen, it was just using a single picture my sign in screen picture instead of the rotating slideshow I had set up. This was working in the past, but for...
  9. Lockscreen question

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Lockscreen question: Weird question for you lot, I must of missed a microsoft memo on it. I have set up my main computer to bypass the lockscreen and password, like all my 'puters they are tied to my microsoft account, about 12 of them (if you include virtual machines) The last couple just asked...
  10. Slideshow Lockscreen Question

in Windows 10 Customization
    Slideshow Lockscreen Question: This is probably a stupid question but is there a limit to how many photos can be on the lockscreen slideshow? Because I wanted to have it cycle through a bunch of quotes but I'm not sure how many it'll take......