Windows 10: Question on Windows Old using Build 10525

Discus and support Question on Windows Old using Build 10525 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I was wondering if it would be OK to remove Windows Old in this build? I can always go back to the RTM with MR. 17547 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Gary, Aug 18, 2015.

1. Gary Win User

Question on Windows Old using Build 10525

I was wondering if it would be OK to remove Windows Old in this build? I can always go back to the RTM with MR.

:)

2. AdminVXP Win User

Windows 10 does not upgrade from Build 10525

Build 10525 are last version of Windows 10.

Thanks for your question.

AdminVXP, Aug 18, 2015
  3. watermark

After automatic updating from W10 build 10240 to 10525 the watermark "windows 10 Pro Insider Preview

Evaluation copy Build 10525" reapears, is that normal ?

Guido Fabrocini, Aug 18, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

I got rid of it and it's working just fine.

BunnyJ, Aug 18, 2015
Thema:

1. Question on Windows Old using Build 10525 - Similar Threads - Question Old using

2. Windows 10 old question

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 old question: Can't boot into windows. Won't let me install new version but I really need old files. If I reformat a partion will there be a windows.old available? 175944
  3. Question regarding Windows builds.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question regarding Windows builds.: I'm currently running an Insider build that expires soon, so I backed up my C: drive and my D: drive to an external hard drive. I want to switch over to a new, stable build. Would it work if I copied the files on the hard drive to the new build, even if it was a completely...
  4. Windows 10 Build Question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Build Question: I did a clean install, from a cd/dvd that I crated with media creation tool, of what I thought was Windows 10 build 1803. After checking System Information I found the Build to be 17134. Was wondering if this isn't 1803 when will Windows 10 install it?? James...
  5. Windows 10 Media Creation Tool uses Old Build

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Media Creation Tool uses Old Build: I took advantage of the free upgrade to Windows 10 a couple of years ago when I was running Windows 8 Pro. I've recently replaced motherboard, CPU and RAM which needs a new licence hence purchased a key for Windows 10 Home (cheaper than Pro which I don't need). I've found...
  6. Chrome x64 and Build 10525

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome x64 and Build 10525: Anybody else having problems running Chrome 64-bit on build 10525? Runs fine on 10240, but does a crash-and-burn on 10525. Get the "He's dead, Jim" screen. Uninstalled, re-installed, several times. 32-bit runs fine. Very strange.... 17817
  7. Graphics issue going to build 10525 - basic adapter used

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Graphics issue going to build 10525 - basic adapter used: Hi Gang, My DV-7 Laptop which is running A Radeon 3200 Graphics adapter, was on the RTM release of 10 just fine. I decided to accept the new insider build of 10525, and it went through, however, the OS when looking at the display is using the MS basic display adapter...
  8. Selling old build, question on sending it without a drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Selling old build, question on sending it without a drive: Hello all, Selling an old build to a friend of mine. I'm keeping my drives, he's getting everything else. Is there anything I need to do outside of unplugging the drives and sending the computer on it's way? I intend to wipe the SSD which has my OS on it currently...
  9. build 10525

in Windows 10 Support
    build 10525: What do they mean build 10525? How do I know what build I have? If I don't have where do I get It? Don Cole 59164
  10. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10525

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10525: It has been amazing to see the impact that Windows Insiders have made since we launched the program last year. Your feedback has helped us fix bugs and make changes which resulted in a better product because of your input. Thank you to all of the Windows Insiders who have...