Windows 10: Question re Fujitsu scanssnap organizer

Discus and support Question re Fujitsu scanssnap organizer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I can't find another place to post this question, so I'll try here. Keep getting message warning that "scanssnap folder" is temporary. Is this the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by reallywt, Oct 28, 2015.

1. reallywt Win User

Question re Fujitsu scanssnap organizer

I can't find another place to post this question, so I'll try here.

Keep getting message warning that "scanssnap folder" is temporary. Is this the same as the "scanssnap organizer" folder?

Wouldn't make much sense since this is where documents are scanned and the point of saving them is to store documents, but stranger things have happened!

That's,
    L

:)

reallywt, Oct 28, 2015
  2. Duny Duny Win User

Thumbnail for picture folders

Thanks for reply,

For now, I'm not using any application, just trying to re-organize my photos. There are no problem or error for this action. I can simply change the thumbnails (or folder pictures) by choose an image. However, my question is, are there any way to change
    folder picture for multiply folders in a quicker way (not manually choose one by one because I have nearly 500 folders to be organized).

Duny Duny, Oct 28, 2015
  3. PC repair beyond Windows 10

A colleague upgraded his company laptop to Windows 10 from Windows 7 a few months ago and yesterday his machine ran into file system problems which a day on, it is still struggling to recover from.

The machine has software and data which is important and I will need to preserve. So with this in mind I intend on replacing the disk drive with a new one, I am presuming this will allow the data to be recovered once the machine is running again.

My question is, once I renew the disk drive, should I use the laptop manufacturers (Fujitsu) OS recovery DVD to re-load Windows, then upgrade to Windows 10, or, as I have a Windows 10 iso file, (I bought Windows 10 for another machine which didn't qualify
    for free migration to 10), can I use it to install Windows 10 from scratch, using the OEM Fujitsu product key?

Oddly the Fujitsu recovery DVD is titled Windows 8.1 Pro but the machine came loaded with Windows 7.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Michael

Michael_AWR, Oct 28, 2015
Thema:

Question re Fujitsu scanssnap organizer

1. Question re Fujitsu scanssnap organizer - Similar Threads - Question Fujitsu scanssnap

2. Fujitsu & Windows10 microphone?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fujitsu & Windows10 microphone?: Hi, The Fujitsu ESPRIMO Q558 has Windows10 on it. I can't record anything, don't know how to do it! Indicates microphone is on! Does the device have a built-in microphone? Do I need an external microphone, and if so, which jack should I plug in? Sound I hear over...
  3. scanner question re PDFs

scanner question re PDFs: Hello. How do I use the scanning software In Windows 10 to save muliple pdf pages to a single file? KH https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scanner-question-re-pdfs/1f2d93e2-4c22-446c-a435-c7be2094f46e
  4. Organization question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Organization question: Does putting all flies in one make it mess up program? thanks submitted by /u/rfitzs032 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hdf77s/organization_question/
  5. Clean re-install of Win10 question re activation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clean re-install of Win10 question re activation: I'm upgrading a friend's laptops (yes a Celeron!!! & a 2nd Gen i5, lucky me) from HDD to SSD, increasing memory and reinstalling Win10 using a W10 USB drive that I'd done a year ago using MS MCT. So my first question is During the installation process I presume I skip the...
  6. fujitsu scanner S1500

fujitsu scanner S1500: I was told by Fujitsu that I cannot scan now because microsoft's window image acquisition has a problem interfacing with the scanner and wia will not pick up the scanner's software. Fujitsu said the problem is on the computer's side, not the scanner. How do I fix this...
  7. BIOS Fujitsu AH532

BIOS Fujitsu AH532: I know everything I write here is off topic but I need desperate help. My laptop's model : Fujitsu AH532/G21 laptops ( two ) Website : Fujitsu Technical Support pages from Fujitsu United Kingdom Bios : Phoeinex Request : I want to flash both laptops bios as both of them...
  8. BIOS Fujitsu AH532

in Windows 10 Support
    BIOS Fujitsu AH532: I know everything I write here is off topic but I need desperate help. My laptop's model : Fujitsu AH532/G21 laptops ( two ) Website : Fujitsu Technical Support pages from Fujitsu United Kingdom Bios : Phoeinex Request : I want to flash both laptops bios as both of them...
  9. Windows Re-install question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Re-install question: OK, in the next couple of days. I'm going to upgrade my mom's pc to some newer hardware. When I first built her pc and installed windows 10, it was through the free windows 7 upgrade. Now i made her pc on a local account and not a microsoft one. Am I able to keep her account...
  10. Re: EDGE: Organizing my web notes

in Browsers and Email
    Re: EDGE: Organizing my web notes: I still have not found a way to organize my web notes. I am afraid that my notes lists is going to grow so long that retrieval of older notes will be a real hassle. What happened to "organize favorites" that IE has? SR 51016