Windows 10: Question Regarding Bluetooth

Discus and support Question Regarding Bluetooth in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi guys. Just a quick question as i can't seem to find an answer on the web. I'm on latest November build for W10 Pro and Bluetooth is automatically on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AntJac, Nov 28, 2015.

1. AntJac Win User

Question Regarding Bluetooth

Hi guys. Just a quick question as i can't seem to find an answer on the web. I'm on latest November build for W10 Pro and Bluetooth is automatically on with no option to toggle it on or off. I've turned off the Bluetooth services etc but still it won't go off. Bit unsure why it won't go as i have no wireless adapter installed in my PC.

Is this a known bug?

:)

AntJac, Nov 28, 2015

2. Bluetooth Question regarding 2 simultaneously connected devices.

Should work just fine, provide the Pioneer doesn't actually have a streaming function. BT acts based on profiles. The two involved here are handsfree/headset and A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) for the stereo. The should be established independently,
    even if on the same device. Typically a BT device can connect with one instance of every profile it supports simultaneously. Exceptions are serial profile which can often do more than one, and HID, (Human Interface Device) which can do a mouse and keyboard
    together.

The BT stack in the phone should take care of the fading/pause of the stereo, if a call comes in. If you have aux in, you should be able to cable into the car stereo from the headphone jack at the same time as connecting the phone functions to the Pioneer
    Phone stuff. I'm short on a charged BT headset to verify that at the moment, but it should be easy to try. Gives better sound than the BT A2DP route.

Sven Johannsen, Nov 28, 2015
  3. Bluetooth Question regarding 2 simultaneously connected devices.

I have my aux input in the glove compartment, so it is a hassle not having my phone out of the glove box, and equally troublesome to always have the box open and a wire hanging from it. I will give it a try when my BT Headset receiver comes from ebay.

CordClemens, Nov 28, 2015
  4. caperjack Win User

don't know if it a bug ,but mine works , I go to notification by the clock and hit expand if it not open and just click on the icon and it shows on taskbar ,click it again and its off

caperjack, Nov 28, 2015
  5. AntJac Win User
    Thats weird..when i do it it opens to Main Settings menu. When i go to Radio Settings Bluetooth isn't even there to toggle on or off

AntJac, Nov 28, 2015
  6. OldMike65 Win User
    click on your Task Manager then go to services, and look for the Bluetooth devices, check to see if its running, or Stopped. If its stopped, then its not running.....

OldMike65, Nov 28, 2015
  7. AntJac Win User
    Bluetooth Handsfree and Bluetooth Support are both not running according to Services. Bit strange its highlighted in Blue though.

AntJac, Nov 28, 2015
  8. OldMike65 Win User

Well its off, if you mean on your taskbar by clock area, you can right click, and choose "Remove Icon"

OldMike65, Nov 28, 2015
  9. AntJac Win User
    No sorry mate i mean Action Center. Bluetooth is in blue (means its on i imagine) yet when i click it to turn it off, it just opens the Settings main menu.

AntJac, Nov 28, 2015
  10. OldMike65 Win User
    Ahh ok, anything on that screen you can't remove......its not running so don't worry about it.

OldMike65, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Question Regarding Bluetooth - Similar Threads - Question Regarding Bluetooth

2. A question regarding BIOS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A question regarding BIOS: Hi , Good evening! I am having a problem with my windows 10 bios HP pavilion laptop. My bios doesnt have the advanced tab and whenever i follow a tutorial from google or YouTube it always plays a beep sound. Any help will be appreciated and please tell me how i can unlock the...
  3. A question regarding BIOS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A question regarding BIOS: Hi , Good evening! I am having a problem with my windows 10 bios HP pavilion laptop. My bios doesnt have the advanced tab and whenever i follow a tutorial from google or YouTube it always plays a beep sound. Any help will be appreciated and please tell me how i can unlock the...
  4. Question regarding BSoD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question regarding BSoD: Hello!whenever I start my laptop, it shows BSoD RTKVHD64.sys and not booting I want to recover my data but the laptop shows the blue screen and it starts again and again but not letting me to have a backup of my data ....
  5. Question regarding BSoD

Question regarding BSoD: Hello!whenever I start my laptop, it shows BSoD RTKVHD64.sys and not booting I want to recover my data but the laptop shows the blue screen and it starts again and again but not letting me to have a backup of my data ....
  6. Question regarding WMIC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Question regarding WMIC: I'm looking to upgrade my laptop RAM ASUS X441BA, so I want to check my capacity first.I typed in on cmd:wmic memphysical get MaxCapacity, MemoryDevices I got the outputMaxCapacity MemoryDevices 4194304 2What does this mean?Do I have 4194304 kilobytes 4.1GB to fit in within 2...
  7. Regarding Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Regarding Bluetooth: My Acer nitro 5 has bluetooth issues it gets connected and switches beetween music mic audio and the audio is being cut and i have tried every thing possible , update ,new drivers ,checked multiple bluetooth devices and its the same!!!!...
  8. Regarding Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding Bluetooth: My Acer nitro 5 has bluetooth issues it gets connected and switches beetween music mic audio and the audio is being cut and i have tried every thing possible , update ,new drivers ,checked multiple bluetooth devices and its the same!!!!...
  9. Regarding Bluetooth

10. Question regarding taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question regarding taskbar: I currently have a three monitor setup and I only want two taskbar, is it possible to do that in Window? submitted by /u/ToSaKuMiRK [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/krb8o2/question_regarding_taskbar/