Windows 10: Question regarding onedrive folder password protectation

Discus and support Question regarding onedrive folder password protectation in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I want to add a password in my business one drive folders. Can It be possible?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Palash Dutta Banik, Sep 9, 2022.

1. Question regarding onedrive folder password protectation

Hello,I want to add a password in my business one drive folders. Can It be possible?

:)

Palash Dutta Banik, Sep 9, 2022
  2. bakasamaz Win User

How To: Password Protect a Folder in Network?

Hi all I have a question for you all Networking Expert out there. Im running a small networking at my house. this Network consist of 3 computers : My computer, My sister's and My mom's. My computer act as a Network Harddrive, I share a lot of Files in my computer. Sometimes my sister like to pull over some files from my computer, but there are some folders where i dont like her to open. Im thinking to Password Protect a certain folders, so whenever she or my mom open those certain folders a pop up will show up asking for password (im thinking to password protect because sometimes I need to able to access those folders from either my mom's or sister's computer) Is there anyway to do this? third party Program? all computers in my network running Windows XP.

bakasamaz, Sep 9, 2022
  3. suraswami Win User
    Password protecting Folders

I am building a machine for my friend and he was asking me to create folders and password protect it. How do I do in XP pro? Is there a built in tool or should I rely on third party tool? if so anything free out there?

Thanks for the help.

*Toast :toast:

suraswami, Sep 9, 2022
  4. Question regarding onedrive folder password protectation

Private folders encrypted and password protected folders

Im posting this because i've been looking for a free tool like this sense XP thought people should know about it *Toast :toast:

Windows 7 when combined with Pismo get’s an incredible feature of creating password protected folders ( *.pfo ) which they call as Private Folders. It is just like any other folder to which you can add any folder and do any operation but not password protections just comes out of the box in Windows 7.

Updated :

To create a private folder, you need to make a right click, select new and then private folders

Question regarding onedrive folder password protectation [​IMG]

How to create private folder in windows 7

Question regarding onedrive folder password protectation [​IMG]

To re-lock right click unmount

Windows 7
    private folders

Here are the features which will interest you :

* Password protection.
    * Mount visibility to owner or entire users group.
    * In case you make it available to entire user group, you get option to make it available as network drive
    * Type of access to users , Read or Read and Write

Private folders are just incredible way to share private data with set of people you want. This is what makes private folders rock. Its just not securing your data but also sharing data privately with others. You can download Pismo Private Folder from here

Live OR Die, Sep 9, 2022
Thema:

Question regarding onedrive folder password protectation

1. Question regarding onedrive folder password protectation - Similar Threads - Question regarding onedrive

2. Regarding OneDrive folder in users

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regarding OneDrive folder in users: I have Uninstalled the OneDrive app from my pc. Yet, their is a folder in user. I have tried deleting it and that caused all of my data loss in my Documents and Desktop. After I restarted my pc that folder was again created without my old data. I don't want that folder and...
  3. Regarding OneDrive folder in users

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Regarding OneDrive folder in users: I have Uninstalled the OneDrive app from my pc. Yet, their is a folder in user. I have tried deleting it and that caused all of my data loss in my Documents and Desktop. After I restarted my pc that folder was again created without my old data. I don't want that folder and...
  4. Regarding OneDrive folder in users

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Regarding OneDrive folder in user

Regarding OneDrive folder in user: I have Uninstalled the OneDrive app from my pc yet their is a folder in user. I tried deleting it and that made me lost all of my data in my Docs and Desktop. After I restarted my pc that folder was again created without my old data. I don't want that folder and what ever it...
  6. Question regarding onedrive folder password protectation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question regarding onedrive folder password protectation: Hello,I want to add a password in my business one drive folders. Can It be possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-regarding-onedrive-folder-password/3c10dc23-1c07-49fa-a514-25c6e786b6e4
  7. OneDrive Folder Question

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Folder Question: Hi. I have Windows 10, v 21H1, and OneDrive build 21.160.0808.0002 84-bit. Yesterday I added Desktop, Documents and Pictures to OneDrive via Settings, Backup, Manage Backup. I removed the checkmark from Settings, Files on Demand because I want all files to be permanent, local...
  8. Folder Protection Question

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Folder Protection Question: How can I place hard protection on a folder to prevent Defender and all other security software from nuking the contents they don't like? -thank you 178505
  9. Password protected folder question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Password protected folder question: I have a folder and all its files are password protected and shared to only one user, User-A. If i use it as SMB no one else except the User-A can see the files in that folder. My question is if i access my computer via SSH with any user, any user can see the file structure...
  10. Protect Folder With Password

Protect Folder With Password: Trying to find normal software. Can't find anything good. I need software which gonna lock folder with password (NOT HIDE or move somewhere). Tried lots of softwares but nothing good. Why there is no normal software for things like this on Windows? For android mobile there...