Windows 10: Question regarding Transaction ID 4AD96478WT648744T

Discus and support Question regarding Transaction ID 4AD96478WT648744T in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Team , May Paypall Account linked with My BoA Credit card and its keep charging every year 75.76$ which i dont want any subscription, Can you please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Arasumani Shanmugam, Dec 5, 2023.

1. Question regarding Transaction ID 4AD96478WT648744T

Hi Team , May Paypall Account linked with My BoA Credit card and its keep charging every year 75.76$ which i dont want any subscription, Can you please cancel this and revert my money ? thanks . Question regarding Transaction ID 4AD96478WT648744T Transaction date December 2, 2023 Merchant Microsoft Corporation *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

Arasumani Shanmugam, Dec 5, 2023

2. Transaction status 'Succeeded' but app not downloaded

Hello Benedito,

Thanks for replying!

I agree the transaction was not completely processed, otherwise it should have appeared on the purchased list. But it appears as a successful transaction on the Microsoft Billing portal, and more importantly, on my credit card transaction list. So Microsoft
    needs to either reverse the transaction or force the app through to my phone.

I have only one Windows Live ID, so there is no question of having made the transaction on the wrong ID. I made the purchase through the Marketplace app on my phone. That was the only time I have had this problem, since I've downloaded a few apps successfully
    after the event.

I could put up the entire conversation if it helps.

Cheers!

PS - Will put in a request through the Zune.net support, as you say.

Chintan Padhi, Dec 5, 2023
  3. windows 10 Mail app doesn't print email with Transaction ID's Paypal puts transaction IDs in email, I can't print those

Hi Kennethredden,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Are your able to print the same email on browser?

Are you able to print other emails that come from PayPal without transaction Id's?

Suggest you to share your feedback through Windows Feedback app. We always welcome feedback from customers, to improve your experience.

I appreciate your cooperation in this regard.

Hope this will address your query.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Dec 5, 2023
  4. Question regarding Transaction ID 4AD96478WT648744T

How do I find my Minecraft Java “Transaction Id

Hi , srK671

The transaction ID is only on the payment receipt, but you can confirm with Microsoft using the order number. If it is on your order list as paid, you can download the game directly and connect with your Microsoft account.

Independent Advisor - Community

Thanks

Ivan Bitencourt., Dec 5, 2023
Thema:

Question regarding Transaction ID 4AD96478WT648744T

1. Question regarding Transaction ID 4AD96478WT648744T - Similar Threads - Question regarding Transaction

2. Question regarding Transaction ID 4AD96478WT648744T

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question regarding Transaction ID 4AD96478WT648744T: Hi Team , May Paypall Account linked with My BoA Credit card and its keep charging every year 75.76$ which i dont want any subscription, Can you please cancel this and revert my money ? thanks . Question regarding Transaction ID 4AD96478WT648744T Transaction date December 2,...
  3. A question regarding BIOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A question regarding BIOS: Hi , Good evening! I am having a problem with my windows 10 bios HP pavilion laptop. My bios doesnt have the advanced tab and whenever i follow a tutorial from google or YouTube it always plays a beep sound. Any help will be appreciated and please tell me how i can unlock the...
  4. A question regarding BIOS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A question regarding BIOS: Hi , Good evening! I am having a problem with my windows 10 bios HP pavilion laptop. My bios doesnt have the advanced tab and whenever i follow a tutorial from google or YouTube it always plays a beep sound. Any help will be appreciated and please tell me how i can unlock the...
  5. Question regarding BSoD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question regarding BSoD: Hello!whenever I start my laptop, it shows BSoD RTKVHD64.sys and not booting I want to recover my data but the laptop shows the blue screen and it starts again and again but not letting me to have a backup of my data ....
  6. Question regarding WMIC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question regarding WMIC: I'm looking to upgrade my laptop RAM ASUS X441BA, so I want to check my capacity first.I typed in on cmd:wmic memphysical get MaxCapacity, MemoryDevices I got the outputMaxCapacity MemoryDevices 4194304 2What does this mean?Do I have 4194304 kilobytes 4.1GB to fit in within 2...
  7. Question regarding WMIC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question regarding WMIC: I'm looking to upgrade my laptop RAM ASUS X441BA, so I want to check my capacity first.I typed in on cmd:wmic memphysical get MaxCapacity, MemoryDevices I got the outputMaxCapacity MemoryDevices 4194304 2What does this mean?Do I have 4194304 kilobytes 4.1GB to fit in within 2...
  8. Questions regarding Windows 10 device ID

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Questions regarding Windows 10 device ID: Hello all, one of my friend leaked his device ID during live, he's been scare about that, so, I suggested him to reinstall windows since I think device ID is pretty important. But he does not want to reinstall windows at this moment because he got a lot of data on his...
  9. Question regarding taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question regarding taskbar: I currently have a three monitor setup and I only want two taskbar, is it possible to do that in Window? submitted by /u/ToSaKuMiRK [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/krb8o2/question_regarding_taskbar/
  10. Question Regarding Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Question Regarding Bluetooth: Hi guys. Just a quick question as i can't seem to find an answer on the web. I'm on latest November build for W10 Pro and Bluetooth is automatically on with no option to toggle it on or off. I've turned off the Bluetooth services etc but still it won't go off. Bit unsure why...