Windows 10: Question regarding windows 10 reset and saved browser passwords

Discus and support Question regarding windows 10 reset and saved browser passwords in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a question. I recently reset my windows 10 pc, and selected the “delete all data” option. I then sold my computer immediately to a random... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/FrozenHonors, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Question regarding windows 10 reset and saved browser passwords

I have a question.

I recently reset my windows 10 pc, and selected the “delete all data” option. I then sold my computer immediately to a random stranger.

On hindsight I realized that before I reset my windows 10, I did not delete my browser history on Microsoft edge, and I did not sign out of my email accounts. I have “remember me” turned on, for all my emails so that my password is auto filled, prior to resetting windows 10.

My question is this: does resetting windows 10 remove all my browser history and passwords on Microsoft edge browser? The passwords portion is especially important because I don’t want a random stranger be able to access my personal emails because I turned on the “remember me” option for all my passwords prior to resetting windows 10.

submitted by /u/FrozenHonors
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/FrozenHonors, Mar 20, 2020
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Mar 20, 2020
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Mar 20, 2020
  4. Question regarding windows 10 reset and saved browser passwords

question Regarding Browser Not Working!!!

Hello Harshida,

To better assist you regarding the browser that's not working, we'd like to verify the following:

• Is this happening to all of the browsers that you have?
    • Have you done any recent changes prior to this issue?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve your concern?

• Is this happening to all of the websites that you visit?

We look forward to your response.

Zedrick Del, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

Question regarding windows 10 reset and saved browser passwords

1. Question regarding windows 10 reset and saved browser passwords - Similar Threads - Question regarding reset

2. Question regarding onedrive folder password protectation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question regarding onedrive folder password protectation: Hello,I want to add a password in my business one drive folders. Can It be possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-regarding-onedrive-folder-password/3c10dc23-1c07-49fa-a514-25c6e786b6e4
  3. Question regarding onedrive folder password protectation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question regarding onedrive folder password protectation: Hello,I want to add a password in my business one drive folders. Can It be possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-regarding-onedrive-folder-password/3c10dc23-1c07-49fa-a514-25c6e786b6e4
  4. Regarding resetting my password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Regarding resetting my password: Hello I am unable to unlock my pc with password because i forgot my password and now i am only able to unlock it with help of pin Pls help me how to unlock it without resetting it....
  5. Question regarding windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Question regarding windows 10: I am running an hp PC with windows 10 running in it And facing some issues I wan't to do a system restore But the problem is that if I do it then I will get back to windows 8 as it was my original os and I upgraded it to windows 10 during free update period ... So the...
  6. Question regarding saved searches in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Question regarding saved searches in File Explorer: When I perform a search in File Explorer such as the one below, there is a "Search Tools" tab displayed. Then I save the search. ext:.mp4 OR .mov, modified:2/1/2015 .. 2/28/2015 Now when I double click on the saved search, it finds the same files, but there is no "Search...
  7. Two questions regarding the new Edge browser

in Browsers and Email
    Two questions regarding the new Edge browser: Windows 1909 Will the new Chromium Edge browser due to be deployed on the 15th January automatically uninstall Edge HTML? Also, does anyone know if the IE mode in the new Edge version is more secure than using normal IE? Thanks. 148227
  8. question regarding windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    question regarding windows 10: Is there any App (preferably free) that will work with Windows 10 that can create photo collages.?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-regarding-windows-10/6413a3cf-7b66-4c46-9ae8-4fcae635c385
  9. Forgot windows account password - reset password regarding

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Forgot windows account password - reset password regarding: Dear brother / sister, For the past ten years I am MS genuine user in all aspects. In my machine I lost or forgot my Windows account pass word with Hint of the Password . But I have two security questions with answers . Now I need to setup windows password for synchronizing...
  10. A Question Regarding Factory Reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A Question Regarding Factory Reset: I Initially had a Windows 7 PC. Then I got the free update to Windows 10 Home a while ago like a lot of people did. My PC has been running really slow for a while now, and so I've been considering just wiping it clean through a factory reset. But I was wondering if doing that...