Windows 10: Question regards with this error message

Discus and support Question regards with this error message in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY (be) Please clarify this message for better... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RoninTiger, Aug 21, 2018.

1. Question regards with this error message

SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
    PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
    ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY (be)

Please clarify this message for better knowledge , and what can be the trouble shooting steps that can fix the issue.

all my drivers are up to date same goes to bios and chipset, did a memtest and prime95 stress tests with no issues at all,

getting the random blue screen on my device can be once every week or two weeks etc, sometimes when surfing on chrome or on startup or on some easy tasks nothing intense, my temps are always perfect on every hardware, I don't want to buy a new ssd or psu or motherboard that could be a wasted effort

I have 5 crash logs that I'm willing to share for a feedback if this option available, I would appreciate it and I won't point fingers at april update because my other computers has it and they are working good.

My system specs: Ryzen 1700x on msi x370 sli plus motherboard, 16gb ram, nividia gtx 1060 6gb, OS on ssd

what did I do trying to trace this issue:

*clean install of windows

*using cmd commands such as dism, sfc and checkdesk

*using a lot of stress software and bench (never crashed on a bench or a stress test even if it ran for a day on prime95)

*monitored temps (they always ideal)

*reset bios and cmos, reseated the ram and gpu

*upgraded the firmware on my ssd

can't be sure if its software (drivers) and hardware (motherboard, psu, ssd) and doesn't want to gamble on buying new components

:)

RoninTiger, Aug 21, 2018

2. Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    • Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    • Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    • Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

• Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, Aug 21, 2018
  3. Mussels Win User
    the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Aug 21, 2018
  4. Question regards with this error message

error message : a problem caused the program to stop working correctly

Hi,

For us to assist you further, answer these few questions.

• What is the exact error message or error code?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to fix this issue?
    Provide a screenshot, so we can assess the issue better.

Regards.

Radney Dri, Aug 21, 2018
Thema:

Question regards with this error message

1. Question regards with this error message - Similar Threads - Question regards error

2. A question regarding BIOS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A question regarding BIOS: Hi , Good evening! I am having a problem with my windows 10 bios HP pavilion laptop. My bios doesnt have the advanced tab and whenever i follow a tutorial from google or YouTube it always plays a beep sound. Any help will be appreciated and please tell me how i can unlock the...
  3. Question regarding BSoD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question regarding BSoD: Hello!whenever I start my laptop, it shows BSoD RTKVHD64.sys and not booting I want to recover my data but the laptop shows the blue screen and it starts again and again but not letting me to have a backup of my data ....
  4. Question regarding BSoD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question regarding BSoD: Hello!whenever I start my laptop, it shows BSoD RTKVHD64.sys and not booting I want to recover my data but the laptop shows the blue screen and it starts again and again but not letting me to have a backup of my data ....
  5. Question regarding this error screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Question regarding this error screen: Hi all,I have a question about this.So i went into the bios to see my temps,i didnt change anything at all,just had a quick look and hit exit and i was greeted by this blue screen error.After hitting restart the pc booted normaly and no dump fille was created,no event viewer...
  6. Updating error message question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updating error message question: [ATTACH] I am getting this kind of update error message on windows 10. Any little bit of help would be appreciated. Thank You. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updating-error-message-question/a1bf5076-7997-41ac-97a9-68ae70cf65d1
  7. Question regarding taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question regarding taskbar: I currently have a three monitor setup and I only want two taskbar, is it possible to do that in Window? submitted by /u/ToSaKuMiRK [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/krb8o2/question_regarding_taskbar/
  8. questions regarding "your administrator requires a security scan" message

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    questions regarding "your administrator requires a security scan" message: A popup on the bottom right corner appeared when I opened an application. This is the first time I've seen anything like it. The wording was: Security scan required Your administrator requires a security scan of this item. The scan could take up to 10 seconds. When I...
  9. question regarding error below

in Windows 10 Customization
    question regarding error below: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM Date: 9/4/18 17:25:22 Event ID: 10016 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: SYSTEM Computer: DDS Description: The application-specific permission...
  10. Question Regarding Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Question Regarding Bluetooth: Hi guys. Just a quick question as i can't seem to find an answer on the web. I'm on latest November build for W10 Pro and Bluetooth is automatically on with no option to toggle it on or off. I've turned off the Bluetooth services etc but still it won't go off. Bit unsure why...