Windows 10: Question Related to partiton

Discus and support Question Related to partiton in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have recently clean installed windows 10 using bootble iso when i boot into new windows there is a new partition created of 7.81 gb it is showing in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AbhiRanjan2022, Sep 18, 2021.

1. Question Related to partiton

I have recently clean installed windows 10 using bootble iso when i boot into new windows there is a new partition created of 7.81 gb it is showing in file explorer in that partion there is a picture of hp logo named splash and many files is it safe to delete this partition.

:)

AbhiRanjan2022, Sep 18, 2021
  2. groze Win User

Partitoning questions for install Windows 10

I did get it installed but not quite like I wanted but it works.

Question Related to partiton [​IMG]

groze, Sep 18, 2021
  3. How to Partiton a Hard Drive in Vista

This is a way to get Vista to see another hard drive that is not associated with the OS. There is some times when your new hdd doesn't seem to want to work well with Vista. But, there is a solution in it.

Open the Computer Management By doing these steps.
    • Click on the Start Button
    • Click on Control Panel
    • Click Administrative Tools
    • Double click on Computer Management
    You are now in the Navigation panel of the Computer Management.
    When in Computer Management, you then have to allow the new drive to be recognized.
    • Double click on Storage
    • Double click on Disk Management
    Now in the middle of your screen there is the layout of the Disk Drives that you have. The drives that are partitioned will show by the drive lettering. The others will just show up as having nothing at all in them. Below that there will be the Disk drives that are installed into the computer. You'll see that the primary one will all ways read as "Disk 0". Then you will have Disk 1 and so on. Under the Disks there will also see your CD-Rom drives.. If there is more then one, it will be labeled the same as Disk drives..

On to the Partitioning of the drive in question.
    • Right Click on the drive
    • Click to format the drive or Enable Volume. There will be a series of windows that open up. This is Vista's formatting. Just go threw the windows, and make sure everything is the way you want it to happen.
    • Once the formatting is done, will take some time depending on the drive size.
    • Right click on the drive
    • Click on Mark the Partition as Active
    After you have done those steps, The drive will be up and running threw Vista.

:Side Notes:
    If you are not the Administer to the Os, then you will have to enable it..
    You may also want to redo the drive lettering of it all. But, I really don't see a reason to do so. If you do, you have to redo drive paths and so forth.. A lot of work on something so small...

Cold Storm, Sep 18, 2021
  4. Question Related to partiton

question related to directx version

Hi,

I realize that you have questions related to directx version on your PC. I will try to help you with this issue.

Follow these steps to know the direct x version on your PC:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “dxdiag” and hit enter.
    In the DirectX diagnostic tool window you will get to know the version of direct x on your PC.

Further, I suggest you to run the SFC scan tool and restart the computer.

System file check is a utility built into the Operating System that will check for system file corruption. The sfc /scannow command (System File Check) scans the integrity of all protected operating system files and replaces incorrect, corrupted,
    changed, or damaged versions with the correct versions where possible. Ensure to install any pending updates on the system and remember to restart the computer.

System file check (SFC) Scan and Repair System Files:
    System file check (SFC) Scan and Repair System Files & DISM to fix things SFC cannot

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Sep 18, 2021
Thema:

Question Related to partiton

1. Question Related to partiton - Similar Threads - Question Related partiton

2. Question related to an issue

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Question related to an issue: So my father purchased a second hand laptop with windows in it for my brother. Afterwards the laptop was passed on to me, is it legal for me to use this laptop as it has windows already installed in it ?...
  3. Question related to an issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question related to an issue: So my father purchased a second hand laptop with windows in it for my brother. Afterwards the laptop was passed on to me, is it legal for me to use this laptop as it has windows already installed in it ?...
  4. Question related to an issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Question related to cortana

in Cortana
    Question related to cortana: Hello Everyone! Happy New Year!!! Just a general question. When my computer was in version 1909, cortana was able to lock the pc, put it to sleep and shut it down. However when I upgraded to version 2004 or 20H2, it cant do the same. IS it same for everyone or just for...
  6. windows related question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows related question: I have windows 7 os with domain connected i want to upgrade with win 10. Can we upgrade our systems remotely without any disconnection of remote session and all domain setting and network settings....
  7. question is related to cmd

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    question is related to cmd: many external commands are not running on my cmd. it says that " 'chkdsk' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file."...
  8. Questions related to Computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Questions related to Computer: Well after tireless search for my question in the internet finally i have arrived here believing that you people won't disappoint me like all the other people did. Well i am just expecting a proper solution for all these questions listed below: 1) How long can i use my...
  9. Installation related question

Installation related question: I am about to Install Windows 10 my questions if i choose "Nothing" everything will be deleted including files apps and settings will it also delete the drives too or only C:/ drive? Regards 28818
  10. Partitoning questions for install Windows 10

Partitoning questions for install Windows 10: I have plenty of space. I can temporally delete the fat 32 partition for the windows 10 install. Fat32 was made for backwards compatibility with old software. I am not really interested in using the windows 7 or 10 dual boot menu. I am basically going to install 10 on a...