Windows 10: Question: Should a PC with the current Intel Pentium Gold processor get at least five years...

Discus and support Question: Should a PC with the current Intel Pentium Gold processor get at least five years... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I thought about getting a PC up to $399.99 plus tax and shipping with either the current Intel Pentium or Core i3 processor, but since my PC with an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by thomasseymour18901, May 27, 2021.

1. Question: Should a PC with the current Intel Pentium Gold processor get at least five years...

I thought about getting a PC up to $399.99 plus tax and shipping with either the current Intel Pentium or Core i3 processor, but since my PC with an Intel Pentium 3825U runs great on Windows 10 21H1, I'll wait until at least Christmas of 2022 before upgrading any of my tech. I will save my money for flights to Chicago O'Hare and Tampa to see my family out there from any airport within a 100-mile radius of Philadelphia and make plenty of memories with my iPhone, especially its camera!

:)

thomasseymour18901, May 27, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

New Intel Pentium Silver and Intel Celeron Processors

Read more: https://newsroom.intel.com/news/intr...on-processors/

Brink, May 27, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    New Intel Pentium Silver and Intel Celeron Processors

Read more: https://newsroom.intel.com/news/intr...on-processors/

Brink, May 27, 2021
  4. Question: Should a PC with the current Intel Pentium Gold processor get at least five years...

Can I change my laptops Pentium Gold processor into Core i3 or else?

I have laptop (hp-bs043nl) with 4 GB RAM and Intel Pentium Gold 4415U processor (2.30 GHz , Dual Core ). I bought this laptop last year and I would Like to improve its performance. I already upgraded the RAM to 8 GB. I would like to whether
    if can upgrade my Pentium Gold Processor to Intel Core i3 or i5
    with quad core perhaps. Is it possible?

Senuke Weragama, May 27, 2021
Thema:

Question: Should a PC with the current Intel Pentium Gold processor get at least five years...

1. Question: Should a PC with the current Intel Pentium Gold processor get at least five years... - Similar Threads - Question Should current

2. Replace an Intel pentium by a better processor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Replace an Intel pentium by a better processor.: Hello!I have a Packard Bell ENLG71BM x64 with an Intel Pentium N3540 2.16GHz,I would know If I can replace my processor by a better one cause my laptop is way too slow I already ordered a 8Gb RAMThanks!Bonjour!J'ai un Packard Bell ENLG71BM x64 avec un Intel Pentium N3540...
  3. Replace an Intel pentium by a better processor.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Replace an Intel pentium by a better processor.: Hello!I have a Packard Bell ENLG71BM x64 with an Intel Pentium N3540 2.16GHz,I would know If I can replace my processor by a better one cause my laptop is way too slow I already ordered a 8Gb RAMThanks!Bonjour!J'ai un Packard Bell ENLG71BM x64 avec un Intel Pentium N3540...
  4. Replace an Intel pentium by a better processor.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Question: When should new laptops with an Intel Pentium 7505 processor be available at...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Question: When should new laptops with an Intel Pentium 7505 processor be available at...: I'm hoping by Cyber Monday of 2021 since laptops with Intel Pentium Gold 6405U processors, the predecessor to 7505, were on sale during that day last year. In the meantime, I can enjoy the PC, iPhone and Amazon Echo Dot I have and my 1 TB Xbox One X, especially all the...
  6. What are the limits of an Intel Pentium Gold 6405U processor on Windows 10 20H2? December...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What are the limits of an Intel Pentium Gold 6405U processor on Windows 10 20H2? December...: I’m sure it’ll have it’s advantages over a Q1 2015 Intel 3825U processor on my Dell Inspiron 7558. I got tired of useless prigrams like Dropbox 20 GB and Dell SupportAssist with no way to renew any of my support reappearing after resetting my PC. Lenovo will support my new PC...
  7. Question: Should I get at least four years of Windows 10 cumulative updates out of this...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Question: Should I get at least four years of Windows 10 cumulative updates out of this...: I'm missing the latest features on my Dell Inspiron 7558 like Windows Hello and USB 3.1 ports. I know it's impossible to predict how many years of Patch Tuesday updates I'll get out of each particular Windows 10 or Xbox device, but am I good for at least four years judging by...
  8. What's a good processor to replace my Intel Pentium G4560?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What's a good processor to replace my Intel Pentium G4560?: I've had an Intel Pentium G4560 for a couple years now and I would like to replace it. I generally use it to run games like Rainbow Six Siege and Battlefield. My GPU is a NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1050 Ti....
  9. Question: Should I get at least 3 new builds of Windows 10 on a Pentium N5000 Lenovo Flex...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Question: Should I get at least 3 new builds of Windows 10 on a Pentium N5000 Lenovo Flex...: If so, then I got a great deal on that Pentium N5000 Lenovo Flex 11 to replace my Pentium Dell Inspiron 7558 which I’m going to list on eBay for $269.99, $20 more than the Pentium N5000 Lenovo Flex 11 I got from the online Microsoft Store this past Thursday. Since the...
  10. New Intel Pentium Silver and Intel Celeron Processors

in Windows 10 News
    New Intel Pentium Silver and Intel Celeron Processors: Intel delivers industry-leading innovations and creates new experiences across its portfolio products. Today, Intel unveils the all-new Intel Pentium® Silver and Intel Celeron® processors. The new Intel Pentium Silver and Intel Celeron processors are based on Intel’s...