Windows 10: Question: Should I get at least 3 new builds of Windows 10 on a Pentium N5000 Lenovo Flex...

Discus and support Question: Should I get at least 3 new builds of Windows 10 on a Pentium N5000 Lenovo Flex... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; If so, then I got a great deal on that Pentium N5000 Lenovo Flex 11 to replace my Pentium Dell Inspiron 7558 which I’m going to list on eBay for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by thomasseymour18901, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Question: Should I get at least 3 new builds of Windows 10 on a Pentium N5000 Lenovo Flex...

If so, then I got a great deal on that Pentium N5000 Lenovo Flex 11 to replace my Pentium Dell Inspiron 7558 which I’m going to list on eBay for $269.99, $20 more than the Pentium N5000 Lenovo Flex 11 I got from the online Microsoft Store this past Thursday.

Since the Pentium N5000 was released well after Windows 10’s July 29, 2015 public release on December 11, 2017, I believe the newer Lenovo Flex 11 will work better with Windows 10’s apps as well as Microsoft’s products and services I use in Edge, Firefox, Chrome and Opera. I’ll also love it that I won’t see Dropbox 20 GB, an old version of McAfee LiveSafe and the worst, the no longer functional Dell Shop app meant for Windows 8 coming back up every time I reset my PC, which I’ve had to do too often on my Dell Inspiron 7558. I promise to keep my Lenovo Flex 11 until at least four years after I first use it, thus until December of 2022. I know it’s very difficult to predict how many new builds of Windows 10 I’ll get on a new device I got, but I need some insight on just what my favorite company means by the supported lifetime of the device. I was told a newer processor means more new builds of Windows 10 from any given date. When I get an answer to my question, I will reply to each one. As always, I much appreciate the help I’ll get here!

:)

thomasseymour18901, Dec 1, 2018
  2. TheDrp42 Win User

Lenovo Flex 3!! Touchscreen Not working.

There are many posts on this forum about the Lenovo 15 but my computer is the lenovo 3 and I tried using the same steps shown in that forum but when I try to bring up my tablet's keyboard nothing happens. Also I cant click or scroll on anything. I have
    the lenovo flex 3 with windows ten.

TheDrp42, Dec 1, 2018
  3. Lenovo Flex 3!! Touchscreen Not working.

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

I do appreciate your efforts and time.

What and all steps have you tried so far?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

Use an external Mouse/Keyboard to try the steps.

Try to run Hardware Troubleshooter. It checks for common issues and makes sure that any new device or hardware attached to your computer was installed correctly.

a. Press Windows Logo Key+X then click on Search option.

b. Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes and click on
    Troubleshooting

c. In the new window, click View all on the left pane.

d. In the list of options, click on Hardware and devices.

e. Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions.

If the issue persists, then try to uninstall and re-install touchscreen drivers.

Press Windows Logo Key+X. Click On
    Device Manager.

Then find the device that you are trying to uninstall and right-click on it to
    Uninstall.

Follow onscreen instructions to uninstall it.

To re-install, either you can restart the system or install the driver from the manufacturer’s website (recommended as they will have updated drivers).

Select the correct model and look for drivers in the link below.

laptops and netbooks :: flex series :: flex 2 14 notebook lenovo - FR

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Dec 1, 2018
  4. Question: Should I get at least 3 new builds of Windows 10 on a Pentium N5000 Lenovo Flex...

Help me to Update build 10586 version 1511 Windows 10 on LENOVO Flex 3 1580

respected all,

can I update my Lenovo Flex 3 1580 which is currently running on Windows 10 build 10240 to Build 10586 version 1511.

Lenovo official link mention below show my ideapad is not supported this features.

Windows 10 Update November 2015 / Version 1511 - Systems List - FR

so, I request to please guide me.

can is update or not?

thanks,

Mounal

patelmounal, Dec 1, 2018
Thema:

Question: Should I get at least 3 new builds of Windows 10 on a Pentium N5000 Lenovo Flex...

1. Question: Should I get at least 3 new builds of Windows 10 on a Pentium N5000 Lenovo Flex... - Similar Threads - Question Should least

2. Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 3 CB 11M836

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 3 CB 11M836: Dobrý den, půjde nainstalovat windows 10 na tento notebook ?Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 3 CB 11M836, původní operační systém je Chrome OS.Děkuji za odpověď https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-ideapad-flex-3-cb-11m836/aa99c84e-529a-4361-9b4a-0d298b64773e
  3. Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 3 CB 11M836

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 3 CB 11M836: Dobrý den, půjde nainstalovat windows 10 na tento notebook ?Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 3 CB 11M836, původní operační systém je Chrome OS.Děkuji za odpověď https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-ideapad-flex-3-cb-11m836/aa99c84e-529a-4361-9b4a-0d298b64773e
  4. Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 3 CB 11M836

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Question: Should a PC with the current Intel Pentium Gold processor get at least five years...

Question: Should a PC with the current Intel Pentium Gold processor get at least five years...: I thought about getting a PC up to $399.99 plus tax and shipping with either the current Intel Pentium or Core i3 processor, but since my PC with an Intel Pentium 3825U runs great on Windows 10 21H1, I'll wait until at least Christmas of 2022 before upgrading any of my tech....
  6. Question: When should new laptops with an Intel Pentium 7505 processor be available at...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Question: When should new laptops with an Intel Pentium 7505 processor be available at...: I'm hoping by Cyber Monday of 2021 since laptops with Intel Pentium Gold 6405U processors, the predecessor to 7505, were on sale during that day last year. In the meantime, I can enjoy the PC, iPhone and Amazon Echo Dot I have and my 1 TB Xbox One X, especially all the...
  7. CPU frequency not working well on Pentium N5000 in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CPU frequency not working well on Pentium N5000 in Windows 10: The Pentium N5000 is a 1.10 GHz CPU with a boost of 2.70 GHz, the CPU of my HP laptop, that's passively cooled. Under 100% CPU load stock, it would throttle around 1,6Ghz after a while, when it would reach ~75-80C. Under 100% CPU load, with an active fan, it would throttle...
  8. Question: Should I get at least four years of Windows 10 cumulative updates out of this...

Question: Should I get at least four years of Windows 10 cumulative updates out of this...: I'm missing the latest features on my Dell Inspiron 7558 like Windows Hello and USB 3.1 ports. I know it's impossible to predict how many years of Patch Tuesday updates I'll get out of each particular Windows 10 or Xbox device, but am I good for at least four years judging by...
  9. Battery Life on a new Lenovo Flex 15

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery Life on a new Lenovo Flex 15: Hi, I just recently bought a Lenovo Flex 15 and I thought that it had a good battery life, based on what I had read. But, the battery on my laptop isn't lasting more than about four hours doing basic tasks like watching YouTube or Netflix. Should this be so? Is there...
  10. SSD install on Lenovo Flex 3-1570

SSD install on Lenovo Flex 3-1570: I've run into a quagmire and need some help. I purchased a Lenovo Flex3-1570 and a Crucial MX200 250GB SSD to upgrade to. I've had nothing but fits trying to get this SSD running. 1. The SSD is recognized in the bios 2. The SSD is not seen by windows 10 installer...