Windows 10: Question solved Storage space issue with the windows store and my SSD

Discus and support Question solved Storage space issue with the windows store and my SSD in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; The problem I am having is that my SSD is full yet it won't display the files that are apparently taking up all the space. I would be extremely... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by dannyboy580, Oct 1, 2021.

1. Question solved Storage space issue with the windows store and my SSD

The problem I am having is that my SSD is full yet it won't display the files that are apparently taking up all the space. I would be extremely grateful if someone could show me how to get rid of the files and free up the space. I became aware of this problem the other day because I noticed that my SSD was almost completely full, and I don't want it to be slowed down or anything. When I checked storage I realized that when I downloaded halo the Master Chief collection from the Windows store it downloaded onto my SSD. So I went to move it to my 1 TB hard drive, and it moved the game but didn't

:)

dannyboy580, Oct 1, 2021

2. Windows 10 - Storage Space with Parity Issue

Hello,

The troubleshooting steps that we can provide for issues with Storage Spaces in Windows 10 is limited to what our support articles can provide since some issues on this subject is beyond the scope of this forum.

You may check the Storage
    Spaces Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
    page, there are some information contained in this article that might help you with your concern.

Also, the issue that you have encountered with Storage Spaces is more suitable, and is usually being asked in
    TechNet.
    We highly suggest that you post your question there, or search for a similar thread which might contain the resolution to your issue should the article given above does not provide you the information that you need.

Regards.

Meliton Dec, Oct 1, 2021
  3. dalchina Win User
    Storage Space and Space Pooling in x32Win10ProV20H2

Thank you very much for your reply.

You don't show a screenshot, so I am uncertain to which part of the process of creating a storage space you are referring. I pointed you to the tutorials. I now provide you with a screenshot of part of one of them, which shows a warning which might be what you are referring to.

Question solved Storage space issue with the windows store and my SSD [​IMG]

Your question about double storage / redundancy appears to relate to the normal operation of storage spaces once configured, so seems obscure.

My impression is that few here have used storage spaces.

Note too the warning in
    Create a New Pool and Storage Space in Windows 10

dalchina, Oct 1, 2021
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Question solved Storage space issue with the windows store and my SSD

Microsoft Store Games Crash When Installed On SSD

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please reply to the following questions to help you further:

• Have you installed Windows in SSD or in HDD?
    • How are you moving the applications to SSD?
    • What is the error code/message you get when the computer crashes?

In the meantime, I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps in the article
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Storeand see
    if that helps in resolving the issue.

You can also, download the Chipset and Storage drivers from the manufacturer website of the motherboard and update them.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Oct 1, 2021
Thema:

Question solved Storage space issue with the windows store and my SSD

1. Question solved Storage space issue with the windows store and my SSD - Similar Threads - Question solved Storage

2. Storage space issue with the windows store and my SSD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Storage space issue with the windows store and my SSD: The problem I am having is that my SSD is full yet it won't display the files that are apparently taking up all the space. I would be extremely grateful if someone could show me how to get rid of the files and free up the space. I became aware of this problem the other day...
  3. Storage space question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Storage space question: Curious to know why I can’t expand my storage space volume. I have 8X10TB storage space array with parity. I created a 30TB volume initially and now I want to extend that drive to use more of my pool. But it gives me an error saying it cannot be extend because oh the number...
  4. Questions about Windows Storage Spaces

Questions about Windows Storage Spaces: I am planning on putting together a home built file server/NAS/Plex server system for personal use, and I am interested in using the RAID-esque qualities of Windows Storage Spaces. From what I've gather from watching YouTube videos, I gather there are three things that make...
  5. Low on storage space on SSD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Low on storage space on SSD: My laptop 2 years old, if that has a 100GB SSD drive C:Drive and a 930GB D:Drive conventional disk drive, which is pretty common these days. Windows OS is on the SSD and the computer is now prompting me to create space on the SSD as it is 90% full. Windows OS and c:users...
  6. Storage spaces question.

Storage spaces question.: I have a 15TB Array (5x3TB) Mechanical. I have a 512GB 970 Pro NVME. I want to accelerate (cache) the array with the NVME. Is this possible under 10 pro with storage spaces, or any inbuilt method? Asrock taichi X470, 2700x. submitted by /u/korelabs [link] [comments]...
  7. Storage Spaces: SSD Tiering

Storage Spaces: SSD Tiering: I'm building a volume with 10 HDDs and an SSD. If I configure it through the UI will it automatically tier the SSD or does that still need to be done via powershell? Windows 10 Enterprise (latest build, forget exact number) submitted by /u/DirkEdgewoode [link] [comments]...
  8. Question about Storage Spaces

Question about Storage Spaces: Hello. I currently use a Storage Space configuration in which I've combined 2 1TB drives into 1 storage pool with simple/no resiliency (essentially RAID 0). I'm now running out of space in this pool and was wondering if I can add a single 2 Tb drive (of another brand than...
  9. Questions about "Storage Spaces"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Questions about "Storage Spaces": Hi everyone, I'm using Win 7 and use Disk manager to span my 5 HDD's together into one drive. Been doing this for years. I am interested in using Storage Spaces (SS) to gain the benefit of parity. I just can't find the answers to these questions. Thank for helping. 1. Are...
  10. Windows Storage Spaces Questions

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Storage Spaces Questions: Hello everyone, I'm new to Windows Storage Spaces and have a few questions. In Windows 10 Pro, I have an enclosure/pool with 8 drives with a two way mirror storage space that has 1 column, and a 4 drive enclosure/pool with a parity storage space that has 3 columns. My...