Windows 10: Question to add member in my computer

Discus and support Question to add member in my computer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm tryng to add a new Family Member to the window and type: Start / Settings/ Family and Other People/ Add a Family member and then I receive an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Cesar AugustoMartinez, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Question to add member in my computer

I'm tryng to add a new Family Member to the window and type: Start / Settings/ Family and Other People/ Add a Family member and then I receive an error message some one can help me?

:)

Cesar AugustoMartinez, Oct 9, 2018
  2. rtwjunkie Win User

Need Advice on Everything!

Awesome questions! these are the two most important things to know when selecting system components.

rtwjunkie, Oct 9, 2018
  3. Unable to add another family member on the system

Hi Mel,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. I will be glad to assist you with your issue.

It would be grateful if you can reply to this question in order to assist you further:

• What happens when you try to add a family member on your system?
    • Do you receive any error message or code?
    • Are you logged in with administrator account?
    I suggest you to follow the steps on how to add another family member on your PC and check if it helps:

Set up family features

Let us know the results. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Oct 9, 2018
  4. Question to add member in my computer

Windows Hello won't work for a family member account

• Have you applied a group policy? If yes, you may check this article on
      how to resolve the issue.
      • No group policy applied
    • Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
      • It’s a new computer. As soon as I created my administrator account I created a family account for my wife. Everything else works on her account but Windows Hello does not work (the camera).
    • What is the exact error message?
      • I attempted to attach screen shots of each step we have gone through but it would accept Word or PDF files. Is there another way I can get them to you?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve this?
      • I deleted her family member account, created a PC account (with the same results), deleted the PC account and recreated the family member account. No luck with her Windows Hello.
    There is a possibility that the family member account/profile that you have created is corrupted/damaged. We suggest that you try re-configuring the profile.
    (Already did that)

Michael_DS, Oct 9, 2018
Thema:

Question to add member in my computer

1. Question to add member in my computer - Similar Threads - Question add member

2. Where to add family members

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where to add family members: Where can I add my family members* Moved from Community Center* OS not specified https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-to-add-family-members/3ce87c59-0e20-4d03-87e2-ae8c85c11291
  3. Where to add family members

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Where to add family members: Where can I add my family members* Moved from Community Center* OS not specified https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-to-add-family-members/3ce87c59-0e20-4d03-87e2-ae8c85c11291
  4. Where to add family members

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. unable to add family member

unable to add family member: unable to add family member with this email: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** to my sharing of microsoft 365 and this message appeared when he/she try to join as a member "TraceId: qSTFN73PD0iI9iES.85.154"...
  6. unable to add family member

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to add family member: unable to add family member with this email: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** to my sharing of microsoft 365 and this message appeared when he/she try to join as a member "TraceId: qSTFN73PD0iI9iES.85.154"...
  7. unable to add family member

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Adding family member as a member adds him as a child?

Adding family member as a member adds him as a child?: Hi there,So I've added my wife as a family member so she can use my pc, but since she is not that computer literate I've added her as a member and not as orginiser. By doing that, she has received the email saying that I would like her to join my family as a child. After you...
  9. Add members to Microsoft Family

Add members to Microsoft Family: Good Day, I need help, I just wanna ask if how ca I have a microsoft Family member? * Moved from Community Participation Center ***Modified title from: Microsoft Family***...
  10. add photo to family member

add photo to family member: I want to put a photo of my new family member but how do I do that?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-photo-to-family-member/aecbbef6-a477-4b00-8ade-9b43af9e4afc"