Windows 10: Question: What can I do to get Microsoft to let me sync all my Edge settings with my...

Discus and support Question: What can I do to get Microsoft to let me sync all my Edge settings with my... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Here are my 16 Edge start pages, the first one being my home page in Edge. Edge has been out for over four years now. If I don't have the option to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by thomasseymour18901, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Question: What can I do to get Microsoft to let me sync all my Edge settings with my...

Here are my 16 Edge start pages, the first one being my home page in Edge. Edge has been out for over four years now. If I don't have the option to sync all my Edge settings with my personal Microsoft account when the new Chromium-based Edge browser comes out next month, I don't know when I will.

Question: What can I do to get Microsoft to let me sync all my Edge settings with my... e2ab6372-7637-49f9-8342-d5cdd60996e0?upload=true.png

:)

thomasseymour18901, Aug 8, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 8, 2019
  3. Arnie Est Win User
    How do I sync Microsoft Edge Favourites?

Hi Jonathan,

About your concern, you can sync the Microsoft Edge Favorites by following the steps below:

• Sign in with the same Microsoft account on both devices.
    • Turn on sync settings on the phone, go to Settings > Accounts >
      Sync your settings and turn on
      Sync settings.
    • Turn on sync settings on Microsoft Edge on your PC, select More (...) >
      Settings > turn on Sync.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Arnie Est, Aug 8, 2019
  4. Question: What can I do to get Microsoft to let me sync all my Edge settings with my...

Edge Settings and Favorites Not Syncing

I have read numerous questions and answers regarding Edge settings and favorites not syncing and have seen a myriad of different answers. I 'm using Windows 10 (1151). I set the settings and favorites in Edge on Laptop #1. I set up all necessary syncing
    on Laptops #1 and #2. The Edge setting and favorites are not syncing to Laptop #2.

The only difference I see is that my account email is listed in the Edge Settings window on Laptop #1, but not in Laptop #2, even though when I access my Microsoft account online, it clearly indicates that the account is on both laptops.

Is this syncing supposed to work or not? The "Tricks and Tips" section in Edge says it is supposed to work. Will someone let me know whether this Edge syncing is supposed to work or not? Thank you.

J MarkSchwartz, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

Question: What can I do to get Microsoft to let me sync all my Edge settings with my...

1. Question: What can I do to get Microsoft to let me sync all my Edge settings with my... - Similar Threads - Question Microsoft let

2. WHAT CAN I DO TO RESTOR MY SETTING ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHAT CAN I DO TO RESTOR MY SETTING ?: I CANNOT FIND SETTING EVEN START UP, NO TASK BAR...WHEN I TRIED TO OPEN PERSONALISE MESSAGE SAID NO APPLICATION ASSOCIATED WITH IT FOUND. PLEASE HELP ME. THANKS...
  3. Question: How do I get rid of all my data in Microsoft Edge and start over as if that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question: How do I get rid of all my data in Microsoft Edge and start over as if that...: Every time I open Microsoft Edge however slight, I have to reset my Acer Aspire 5 because it always works perfectly well until my Acer tries to get everything from Microsoft Edge, which is clearly messed up because of a lot of malicious extensions I foolishly installed to my...
  4. Question: How do I get rid of all my data in Microsoft Edge and start over as if that...

Question: How do I get rid of all my data in Microsoft Edge and start over as if that...: Every time I open Microsoft Edge however slight, I have to reset my Acer Aspire 5 because it always works perfectly well until my Acer tries to get everything from Microsoft Edge, which is clearly messed up because of a lot of malicious extensions I foolishly installed to my...
  5. What do I do if Microsoft refuses to let me recover my hacked account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do I do if Microsoft refuses to let me recover my hacked account?: I got hacked by a “rambler.ru” hacker. I’ve probably made about a dozen cases now on it but basically Microsoft tells me the only option I have left is to create a new account, and that no matter what I can never recover my account. Even though I have countless proof of...
  6. What do I do if Microsoft refuses to let me recover my hacked account?

What do I do if Microsoft refuses to let me recover my hacked account?: I got hacked by a “rambler.ru” hacker. I’ve probably made about a dozen cases now on it but basically Microsoft tells me the only option I have left is to create a new account, and that no matter what I can never recover my account. Even though I have countless proof of...
  7. Why is my OneDrive not letting me sync?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my OneDrive not letting me sync?: This is a new computer but I had other files on OneDrive from the old computer. I added a file and put it in the OneDrive folder, and then was told the file was too large and I had to upgrade to have more storage. I did not. I deleted items from OneDrive not realizing they...
  8. Why is my OneDrive not letting me sync?

Why is my OneDrive not letting me sync?: This is a new computer but I had other files on OneDrive from the old computer. I added a file and put it in the OneDrive folder, and then was told the file was too large and I had to upgrade to have more storage. I did not. I deleted items from OneDrive not realizing they...
  9. What should I do if my Microsoft Store is not letting me do anything on it?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What should I do if my Microsoft Store is not letting me do anything on it?: What should I do if my Microsoft Store is not letting me do anything on it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-should-i-do-if-my-microsoft-store-is-not/4adcf5c0-941e-43a0-b50d-0ba6d1eb9323
  10. Microsoft EDGE SUCKS ! This is what all my friends are telling me !!!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft EDGE SUCKS ! This is what all my friends are telling me !!!!: Since Microsoft YOU has been trying to push EDGE on me I have had connection troubles with Skype, Google CHROME and YouTube . Now even my sound/ Microhone has stopped working. Are you actually controlling what browser a person prefers to use ??????...