Windows 10: Question: What do I do if my download screen (save as screen) is immobile?

Discus and support Question: What do I do if my download screen (save as screen) is immobile? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I use the Brave Browser for surfing but whenever I try to download something (right click >> save image as>> save as screen pops up, cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Kataphractoi_, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Question: What do I do if my download screen (save as screen) is immobile?

I use the Brave Browser for surfing but whenever I try to download something (right click >> save image as>> save as screen pops up, cannot resize/move) The save as screen will work but it takes up most of the screen safe for a 5px border from the side and top bezels as well as the task bar. It is frustrating as sometimes I will need to make the screen smaller and peek at my last screen for info on naming. Is this a common problem for Windows 10? If so, what might the fix be? Otherwise is this something on Brave's side?

submitted by /u/Kataphractoi_
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Kataphractoi_, Jun 4, 2020

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jun 4, 2020
  3. Computer randomly has black screen and restarts

Taco this could be software also. Before you get all crazy, do as Erocker suggested. Find out the error in the Event Viewer. Look for the faulting module and the error code itself. Also check the reliability monitor. At the bottom it will have "View all Error Reports". Post a screen of whats in there if anything.

This could be a simple as a bad driver install.

ALSO have you downloaded or installed anything lately? STAY OUT OF THE DAMN BIOS UNTIL WE KNOW THE ERROR! lol. I know you. Baby steps boy, baby steps.

TheMailMan78, Jun 4, 2020
  4. badbaddog Win User

Question: What do I do if my download screen (save as screen) is immobile?

Asus Taichi 21 outer screen does not work

Mogyie, thanks for that. I gave my daughter a Taichi21 for Christmas and the Win8.1 update managed to trash it.

In Step 5 had to download BIOS 205 (TAICHI21A), 211 was rejected by WinFlash (downloaded in step 4).

I also had to download the Intel Graphics Driver from the VGA downloads. I had to run this after Step 9 to get the second screen to work.

You set me in the right direction, thanks.

badbaddog, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

Question: What do I do if my download screen (save as screen) is immobile?

1. Question: What do I do if my download screen (save as screen) is immobile? - Similar Threads - Question download screen

2. The edge of my screen is glowing what do I do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The edge of my screen is glowing what do I do: I haven’t spilled anything on it and I am very careful with it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-edge-of-my-screen-is-glowing-what-do-i-do/8b43a3c6-ab4c-477d-8ce3-2928f1031a94
  3. The edge of my screen is glowing what do I do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The edge of my screen is glowing what do I do: I haven’t spilled anything on it and I am very careful with it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-edge-of-my-screen-is-glowing-what-do-i-do/8b43a3c6-ab4c-477d-8ce3-2928f1031a94
  4. Turned my computer this is my screen , what do I do??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Turned my computer this is my screen , what do I do??: Turned my computer this is my screen , what do I do?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turned-my-computer-this-is-my-screen-what-do-i-do/30236bac-43c7-4b78-8b0b-50befa015f3e
  5. Turned my computer this is my screen , what do I do??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turned my computer this is my screen , what do I do??: Turned my computer this is my screen , what do I do?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turned-my-computer-this-is-my-screen-what-do-i-do/30236bac-43c7-4b78-8b0b-50befa015f3e
  6. Turned my computer this is my screen , what do I do??

7. what do I do to download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what do I do to download: hi.Roblox wont download all it says is "Offers in-app purchases" and there's no download button I can press I don't know what to do and I scroll down and don't see a download button.here's a picture....
  8. what do I do to download

what do I do to download: hi.Roblox wont download all it says is "Offers in-app purchases" and there's no download button I can press I don't know what to do and I scroll down and don't see a download button.here's a picture....
  9. My Laptop is stuck on the loading screen, what do i do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop is stuck on the loading screen, what do i do: It stopped working a few months ago but i really wanted to get it working, It will start on the loading screen then turn black after a bit. I have no idea what to do, or how to fix it: I tried some suggestions but it never worked. it kicked into automatic repair then it turn...
  10. Black screen and immobilized cursor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen and immobilized cursor: Hey, Dan P. Lyons here. And I'm facing another problem. I was working on a project while multitasking, and my computer suddenly froze. Few minutes later, I get this black screen with a cursor that was able to move before, but way too slow to keep moving. Any advice so I...