Windows 10: Question: What happened to PCs under $500 on the Microsoft Store this Wednesday morning?...

Discus and support Question: What happened to PCs under $500 on the Microsoft Store this Wednesday morning?... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I plan to install Windows 10 20H2 today. I sure hope there will be several PCs under $500 I can buy from the online Microsoft Store come 2022 when this... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by thomasseymour18901, Oct 21, 2020.

1. Question: What happened to PCs under $500 on the Microsoft Store this Wednesday morning?...

I plan to install Windows 10 20H2 today. I sure hope there will be several PCs under $500 I can buy from the online Microsoft Store come 2022 when this new version of Windows 10 I should be able to install on my full HD Dell Inspiron 7558 goes out of support! It'll probably run Windows 10 version 21H1.

Link to the relevant webpage: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/collections/PCs-under-500 or https://tinyurl.com/MSFT500down

:)

thomasseymour18901, Oct 21, 2020

2. Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Oct 21, 2020
  3. Issues with Microsoft Store.

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In-order to get more clarity on this issue and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, reply with answers to the below questions:

1. Are you referring to a credit/debit card or a Microsoft gift card?
    2. Are you facing issue while adding a card or while making a payment through the card?
    3. What exactly happens when you try to use the card?
    4. Are you receiving any error messages?

If you’re having trouble buying something from Microsoft Store, here are some basic steps that you can try to get things working again. I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in the article on
    Troubleshoot problems when paying for something from Microsoft Store.

For additional information, you may also refer the article on
    Microsoft Store help and check if that helps.

We await your response.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Oct 21, 2020
  4. Pirx Win User

Question: What happened to PCs under $500 on the Microsoft Store this Wednesday morning?...

It's Wednesday morning, where's my update?

O.k., thanks guys. I'll give it a week and see if it still doesn't download anything. At that point I'll try fiddling with Advanced Settings (Bree's suggestion) and see if that does it. Funny thing is, it does download other updates, just not the cumulative one.

Speaking of the advanced settings: I had forgotten about that, so I went there, and it is set
    • Semi-Annual Channel (Targeted) for Feature updates
    • delay quality and feature updates for 7 days
    • delay security updates for 0 days

This is an Enterprise SKU. Perhaps that last set of patches counts as a "quality and features update"?
    It's kind of hard to tell, since the release notes mention both quality/feature and security fixes. As usual, Microsoft has made a mess out of this...

Thema:

Question: What happened to PCs under $500 on the Microsoft Store this Wednesday morning?...

1. Question: What happened to PCs under $500 on the Microsoft Store this Wednesday morning?... - Similar Threads - Question happened PCs

2. What’s happening to my microsoft store? I can’t open it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What’s happening to my microsoft store? I can’t open it: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NukelerTNZ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jkv4o1/whats_happening_to_my_microsoft_store_i_cant_open/
  3. The best screen under 500 euro?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The best screen under 500 euro?: Good evening I am looking for a screen under 500 euro for my Rtx 2070 Super with the requirements: -I want to gamble and work -165 Hz would be good -HDR or very good colours -27 inch -Vesa Compatible G-Synch Very good price-performance ratio WQHD...
  4. Something happened with Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Something happened with Microsoft store: I click on Install but the game or app won’t download. I am just watching Processing …, but no button to click on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-happened-with-microsoft-store/22d7c46d-0068-4e1a-94e3-3fe2dcef9204
  5. L2TP VPN ....WAS working this morning. What happened?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    L2TP VPN ....WAS working this morning. What happened?: What the heck happened? Running Windows 19028VB_release.191115-1325. I created a VPN connection about two weeks ago and entered the reg key per: reg add HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\PolicyAgent /v AssumeUDPEncapsulationContextOnSendRule /t REG_DWORD /d 0x2 /f All...
  6. Best Gaming Mouse Under 500 In India

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Best Gaming Mouse Under 500 In India: Are you looking for Best Gaming Mouse Under 500 In India then I have something for you Here is the list of 10 Best Gaming Mouse Under 500 In India (2019) MARVO M205 Wired Gaming Mouse DARK EDGE XM505 Gaming Mouse Cosmic ByteCB-M-08 Gaming Mouse HP M150 Gaming Mouse...
  7. Weird thing happened this morning

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Weird thing happened this morning: A few months ago I upgraded my neighbor to Windows 10. I set up a local account with no password. Everything went well up until this morning, when she turned on her computer, it told her that her password had expired and she needed to make a new one. Looking at the screen, it...
  8. Weird thing happened this morning

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird thing happened this morning: A few months ago I upgraded my neighbor to Windows 10. I set up a local account with no password. Everything went well up until this morning, when she turned on her computer, it told her that her password had expired and she needed to make a new one. Looking at the screen, it...
  9. What’s happening at Microsoft ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What’s happening at Microsoft ?: Hi Microsoft There is a saying that you dont fix things unless it is broke. Windows 7 was great. So was XP and, before it, Windows 95. The rest of your OS are just duds, especially Vistra. Each cohorts of Microsoft try to justify their existence by developing new OS. The...
  10. It's Wednesday morning, where's my update?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    It's Wednesday morning, where's my update?: Shouldn't I see the newest "Patch Tuesday" update? I received my usual Defender updates, an Adobe Flash one, and the Malicious Software Removal tool, but that's it. When checking manually, the system says it's up to date. 98056