Windows 10: Question: Why does this happen to my fonts?

Discus and support Question: Why does this happen to my fonts? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Not too long ago I downloaded a pack of Helvetica Neue fonts and while I was installing all of them, one of them said something along the lines of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Perry_543, Jul 28, 2022.

1. Perry_543 Win User

Question: Why does this happen to my fonts?

Not too long ago I downloaded a pack of Helvetica Neue fonts and while I was installing all of them, one of them said something along the lines of "This font already exists on the computer. Do you want to replace it?" I figured it wasn't a software font and was just one that was already in Photoshop, which was the entire reason I got the fonts. After that, I loaded up Bandcamp, a website, and the font looks all weird. I'm not sure how to reset the fonts on websites, and also, in a video game, the fonts are swapped out with the same one and it looks really bad. Help!Also, to mention, I did go i

:)

Perry_543, Jul 28, 2022

2. FONTS

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the instruction provided below and check.

Step 1:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Right click and click on install.
    • Check if you are able to view the fonts in documents.
    Or

Step 2:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Open Control Panel.
    • Click on fonts.
    • Now, drag and drop the downloaded fonts in the font’s folder.

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jul 28, 2022
  3. NeoSOS Win User
    Fonts

Hello,

I found these steps in this forum from back in 2010:

Step 1:

I would suggest you to try these steps and check whether it helps in fixing your issue.

Open font settings by clicking on start, click on control panel, and then click on appearance and personalization, under fonts click on change font settings. And select the font size.

Step 2:

If you’re trying to change windows font size then please follow the steps below:

To change Windows fonts

1. Open Appearance Settings by clicking the Start button and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type window color, and then click Change window colors and
    metrics

2. In the Item list, click the part of Windows that you want to change the font for. For example, if you want to change the menu font, click Menu in the list. Then, make any of the following changes:

· In the Font list, click the font that you want to use.

· In the Size list, click the font size that you want.

· In the Color list, click the font color that you want.

3. Repeat these steps for each item that you want to make changes to, and then click OK.

Does that help?

NeoSOS, Jul 28, 2022
  4. Question: Why does this happen to my fonts?

Font's

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you want to the size of menu and palettes. We will assist you with it.

Before we proceed, we request you to check the following suggestion and revert to us.

• I suggest you to check if the problem happens with a specific font or with multiple fonts.
    • I suggest you to install the font and check if things work fine after reboot.
    • Check if Windows accessibility setting is turned on.

I suggest you to refer the answers of Mr. Ronnie Vernon, from the following link.

Redirecting

Note: The steps provided in the link also applies to Windows 10 as well.

Reply us with the result to assist you better.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jul 28, 2022
Thema:

Question: Why does this happen to my fonts?

1. Question: Why does this happen to my fonts? - Similar Threads - Question Why does

2. why does this happen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does this happen?: when i startup my pc its normal for the first minute or so but after that it gets really slow. I've already tried to find a virus their wasn't any, and also when I open task manager it says that system interrupts takes 29.2% of my CPU. I have no idea what's causing this...
  3. why does this happen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why does this happen?: when i startup my pc its normal for the first minute or so but after that it gets really slow. I've already tried to find a virus their wasn't any, and also when I open task manager it says that system interrupts takes 29.2% of my CPU. I have no idea what's causing this...
  4. why does this happen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does this happen?: The last two times I have booted up my pc it said "CPU or Memory Changed!!! Please enter Setup to configure your system. Press F1 to Run Setup. Press F2 to load default values." when I have never changed anything. When I press f2 it fixes itself but I don't know how to stop...
  5. why does this happen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does this happen: When I finish installing windows on mac and my Mac restarts it shows the windows logo but not the setup. I tried reinstalling but it doesn't work. Can someone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-this-happen/5ed9b653-1d8c-464f-a41c-969734112ced
  6. why does this happen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    why does this happen: When I finish installing windows on mac and my Mac restarts it shows the windows logo but not the setup. I tried reinstalling but it doesn't work. Can someone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-this-happen/5ed9b653-1d8c-464f-a41c-969734112ced
  7. Question: Why does this happen to my fonts?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question: Why does this happen to my fonts?: Not too long ago I downloaded a pack of Helvetica Neue fonts and while I was installing all of them, one of them said something along the lines of "This font already exists on the computer. Do you want to replace it?" I figured it wasn't a software font and was just one that...
  8. Question: Why does this happen to my fonts?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Question: Why does this happen to my fonts?: Not too long ago I downloaded a pack of Helvetica Neue fonts and while I was installing all of them, one of them said something along the lines of "This font already exists on the computer. Do you want to replace it?" I figured it wasn't a software font and was just one that...
  9. Why does this happen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does this happen?: I shut my network and sharing off and on Guest or Public it was off, then like 3 weeks later I checked again and it was back on so i'm confused as to how this is possible...
  10. Why does this happen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does this happen?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/justseny [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mcqul9/why_does_this_happen/