Windows 10: Question: Why hasn’t Microsoft Sticky Notes been updated since 2020? Sunday, February 27th,...

Discus and support Question: Why hasn’t Microsoft Sticky Notes been updated since 2020? Sunday, February 27th,... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I need red and orange as sticky note colors on top of the seven there are so I can color code my notes according to the following English-speaking... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by thomasseymour18901, Feb 27, 2022.

1. Question: Why hasn’t Microsoft Sticky Notes been updated since 2020? Sunday, February 27th,...

I need red and orange as sticky note colors on top of the seven there are so I can color code my notes according to the following English-speaking countries I always enjoy:First color from left or top left: USASecond color from left or top left: CanadaThird color from left or top left: UK including BermudaFourth color from left or top left: IrelandFifth color from left or top left: AustraliaSixth color from left or top left: New ZealandSeventh color from left or top left: BahamasEighth color from left or top left: BarbadosNinth color from left or top left: JamaicaThis is especially useful fo

:)

thomasseymour18901, Feb 27, 2022

2. Sticky Note Missing

Hi KeithRawlings,

I'm Charles, an Independent advisor trying to help.

Let's see if with the following steps we can solve the problem:

1.- Open >> Sticky notes, when located on the taskbar (Right click on the option) >> Select: List of Notes, now check if your note is in that list.

2.- Follow the steps suggested by the Windows MVP in your article

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-sticky-notes-lost...

I hope the steps work for you

Attentive to any comments

Have a happy day

Best Regards,

Charles.

CharlesJones32, Feb 27, 2022
  3. Win 10 v1709 update and missing Sticky Notes

Hi,

There is a possibility that the Sticky Notes were unexpectedly deleted on your desktop due to some errors while the update is being installed. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need to know which build and edition of Windows 10 is currently
    installed on your PC.

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest recovering the lost Sticky Notes by following these steps:

• Open the File Explorer.
    • Type %APPDATA%\Microsoft\Sticky Notes\StickyNotes.snt in the address bar and then hit the Enter key.
    • Look for StickyNotes.snt file and then open it with Notepad or Microsoft Word.
    • Look for the missing notes in .snt file, copy and paste it into a new Sticky Notes.

To avoid issues with missing Sticky Notes, it will be best to back them up. You can follow the steps provided by
    Jennifer Bri in this thread. It serves as a guide on how to back up and restore
    Sticky notes in Windows 10.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Darleen Pen, Feb 27, 2022
  4. Question: Why hasn’t Microsoft Sticky Notes been updated since 2020? Sunday, February 27th,...

Sticky Note Update

Hi Joey,

To disable Insights on Sticky Notes, please follow these steps:

• Open Sticky Notes.
    • Click on the Menu (3-dots) button.
    • Click on the Settings button.
    • Turn off Enable insights.

Let us know how it goes.

Meliton Dec, Feb 27, 2022
Thema:

Question: Why hasn’t Microsoft Sticky Notes been updated since 2020? Sunday, February 27th,...

1. Question: Why hasn’t Microsoft Sticky Notes been updated since 2020? Sunday, February 27th,... - Similar Threads - Question Why hasn’t

2. Sticky Notes Note Updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky Notes Note Updating: I had to recently get a new computer for work that could support Windows 11 due to more of the companies software we use updating to Windows 11. I have attempted to open up sticky notes multiple times, but everytime I have opened up sticky notes, it get's stuck on a window...
  3. Simple Questions and Help Thread - Week of February 27th, 2022

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Simple Questions and Help Thread - Week of February 27th, 2022: submitted by /u/Froggypwns [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/t35lq1/simple_questions_and_help_thread_week_of_february/
  4. Question: Why hasn’t Microsoft Sticky Notes been updated since 2020? Sunday, February 27th,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question: Why hasn’t Microsoft Sticky Notes been updated since 2020? Sunday, February 27th,...: I need red and orange as sticky note colors on top of the seven there are so I can color code my notes according to the following English-speaking countries I always enjoy:First color from left or top left: USASecond color from left or top left: CanadaThird color from left or...
  5. Question: How reliable has Google Drive on Windows 11 been lately? Sunday, February 27th, 2022

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question: How reliable has Google Drive on Windows 11 been lately? Sunday, February 27th, 2022: In the next 120 days or more, probably 180 days or more as the Windows 11 rollout is completed, I’ll put an audio CD collection to good use by playing the music in Apple Lossless format from either 150 GB Norton Cloud or 200 GB Google Drive. If the latter doesn’t have issues...
  6. Question: How reliable has Google Drive on Windows 11 been lately? Sunday, February 27th, 2022

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question: How reliable has Google Drive on Windows 11 been lately? Sunday, February 27th, 2022: In the next 120 days or more, probably 180 days or more as the Windows 11 rollout is completed, I’ll put an audio CD collection to good use by playing the music in Apple Lossless format from either 150 GB Norton Cloud or 200 GB Google Drive. If the latter doesn’t have issues...
  7. Since Windows update my printer hasn’t been working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Since Windows update my printer hasn’t been working: I have HP printer. This issue occurred after the last update and I cannot print out documents from my Windows 10 laptop. However I can print them from another computer. That’s why I think the problem is with my Windows 10 PC...
  8. Microsoft February 2020 Security Updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft February 2020 Security Updates: Release Notes February 2020 Security Updates Release Date: February 11, 2020 The February security release consists of security updates for the following software: Microsoft Windows Microsoft Edge EdgeHTML-based Microsoft Edge Chromium-based ChakraCore Internet Explorer...
  9. Question: Why is the Microsoft Sticky Notes app so buggy? January 30th, 2020

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question: Why is the Microsoft Sticky Notes app so buggy? January 30th, 2020: Just this afternoon, the Microsoft Sticky Notes app crashed more than a few times as I was changing my blue and pink notes to yellow notes, since I now love traveling across the Southeastern United States on top of the Northeastern United States with my family. I've written...
  10. Question about Sticky Notes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Question about Sticky Notes: Is there a way to make my sticky notes stay on the home screen? I don't want to have to click on the sticky notes icon in the taskbar every single time. I mean, it's called sticky notes, right? It should stick on the home screen....