Windows 10: Question: Will more laptops with Intel Alder Lake or AMD's equivalent be available to buy...

Discus and support Question: Will more laptops with Intel Alder Lake or AMD's equivalent be available to buy... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; March 29, 2022 is my Aunt Betsy's 66th birthday, at which point she becomes middle age according to the World Health Organization. Also, it's when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by thomasseymour18901, Nov 22, 2021.

1. Question: Will more laptops with Intel Alder Lake or AMD's equivalent be available to buy...

March 29, 2022 is my Aunt Betsy's 66th birthday, at which point she becomes middle age according to the World Health Organization. Also, it's when I put in my product key for another year of Microsoft 365 Personal to extend the auto renew date to March 29, 2027. I should not have to spend more than $399.99 plus tax, shipping, and if applicable, international transaction fee for a new PC in 2022 with Windows 11. The reason I ask this is so I can focus on working full time at Amazon DPH8.

:)

thomasseymour18901, Nov 22, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Intel 12th Gen Core Alder Lake-S platform detailed

Read more: Exclusive: Intel 12th Gen Core "Alder Lake-S" platform detailed - VideoCardz.com

Brink, Nov 22, 2021
  3. Steve C Win User
    New Alder Lake CPUs

Who is going to be first to report they have built a PC using the new Intel Alder Lake CPU and a Z690 board with DDR5 memory?

Steve C, Nov 22, 2021
  4. Question: Will more laptops with Intel Alder Lake or AMD's equivalent be available to buy...

New Alder Lake CPUs

I'm in the same boat, updated to my current Ryzen 5900x based system at the end of April this year. The only thing I'll be updating next year is the GPU. The current GTX1650 is rather dated.
    I agree these new Intel processors are interesting CPU's.

Marcus Vinicus, Nov 22, 2021
Thema:

Question: Will more laptops with Intel Alder Lake or AMD's equivalent be available to buy...

1. Question: Will more laptops with Intel Alder Lake or AMD's equivalent be available to buy... - Similar Threads - Question more laptops

2. Python performance degradation with Windows 11 22H2 and Intel Alder Lake

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Python performance degradation with Windows 11 22H2 and Intel Alder Lake: After upgrading to WIndows 11 22H2, I noted a significant performance degradation running python programs in the PowerShell. For example, a cpu bound program which normally took about 50 seconds to run now takes about 90 seconds. The problem seems to be specific to the Intel...
  3. Python performance degradation with Windows 11 22H2 and Intel Alder Lake

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Python performance degradation with Windows 11 22H2 and Intel Alder Lake: After upgrading to WIndows 11 22H2, I noted a significant performance degradation running python programs in the PowerShell. For example, a cpu bound program which normally took about 50 seconds to run now takes about 90 seconds. The problem seems to be specific to the Intel...
  4. Intel 7th Gen Kaby Lake

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel 7th Gen Kaby Lake: is any update regarding windows upgrade on specified processor? or will it be FOREVER unsupported. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-7th-gen-kaby-lake/39b4c045-8767-436e-a9c6-8487650ea59c
  5. Intel 7th Gen Kaby Lake

Intel 7th Gen Kaby Lake: is any update regarding windows upgrade on specified processor? or will it be FOREVER unsupported. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-7th-gen-kaby-lake/39b4c045-8767-436e-a9c6-8487650ea59c
  6. Question: Will more laptops with Intel Alder Lake or AMD's equivalent be available to buy...

Question: Will more laptops with Intel Alder Lake or AMD's equivalent be available to buy...: March 29, 2022 is my Aunt Betsy's 66th birthday, at which point she becomes middle age according to the World Health Organization. Also, it's when I put in my product key for another year of Microsoft 365 Personal to extend the auto renew date to March 29, 2027. I should not...
  7. Intel 12th Gen Core Alder Lake-S platform detailed

in Windows 10 News
    Intel 12th Gen Core Alder Lake-S platform detailed: We have received the first details on Alder Lake-S, the upcoming desktop and mobile platform from Intel. The slides confirm the most important aspects of the new architecture, including desktop and mobile platforms. First and foremost, Intel claims up to 20% single-thread...
  8. Kernel Question Intel vs AMD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Kernel Question Intel vs AMD: Good Afternoon All, I have been on W10 since it's beginning. I came from 14 years in the Linux world. In Linux, we were able to build kernels specifically for an Intel or an AMD CPU to take advantage of all the hardware features of a given CPU family. Now we don't build...
  9. Intel ships Kaby Lake chips, pointing to PC availability in few months

in Windows 10 News
    Intel ships Kaby Lake chips, pointing to PC availability in few months: Tablets and laptops with Intel's 7th Generation Core chips code-named Kaby Lake should become available in the coming months. Intel is shipping Kaby Lake chips to PC makers now, CEO Brian Krzanich during Intel's earnings call Wednesday. Systems with new processors usually...
  10. MSI unleashes more than 30 new Kaby Lake and AMD Ryzen motherboards

in Windows 10 News
    MSI unleashes more than 30 new Kaby Lake and AMD Ryzen motherboards: The “M” in “MSI” must stand for “motherboards,” because at CES 2017 the company launched more than 30 new mobos designed to work with Intel’s just-dropped Kaby Lake desktop processors. Thirty. Kaby. Lake. Motherboards. But a pair of motherboards tucked away at the end of the...