Windows 10: Question: Would it be wise to upgrade from 4 GB DDR4 RAM to 8 GB DDR4 if not DDR5 RAM with...

Discus and support Question: Would it be wise to upgrade from 4 GB DDR4 RAM to 8 GB DDR4 if not DDR5 RAM with... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; In 30 months, I'm sure I can find more Windows PCs with 8 GB of DDR4 if not DDR5 RAM not over $369.99 plus a 6% sales tax, but with free shipping on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by thomasseymour18901, Jul 4, 2022.

1. Question: Would it be wise to upgrade from 4 GB DDR4 RAM to 8 GB DDR4 if not DDR5 RAM with...

In 30 months, I'm sure I can find more Windows PCs with 8 GB of DDR4 if not DDR5 RAM not over $369.99 plus a 6% sales tax, but with free shipping on sites and apps like Amazon. Yes, I have a 128 GB SSD. 30 has become my truly favorite number recently for many reasons which has a lot to do with thinking 30 years into the future every day, inspired by 1st degree felonies in Florida, Class X felonies in Illinois and such.

:)

thomasseymour18901, Jul 4, 2022

2. Ram upgrading: 4+4=8 gb or 4+8=12 gb?

I am using dell inspiron 5447

windows 10, 4 gb ram installed originally,

Intel i5, 2.4Ghz.

What would be better choice 4+4=8 gb or 4+8=12 gb?

ArpanPatel777, Jul 4, 2022
  3. teots Win User
    DDR4 ram

I want to upgrade my system ram which is a ddr4 2133mhz. I whish to know if I can use a ram
    with faster clock speed as long it's a ddr4 ram ?

teots, Jul 4, 2022
  4. CountMike Win User

Question: Would it be wise to upgrade from 4 GB DDR4 RAM to 8 GB DDR4 if not DDR5 RAM with...

DDR4 ram

Do you have XMP (eXtreme Memory Profile) applied in BIOS ? Which exact memory do you have ?

CountMike, Jul 4, 2022
Thema:

Question: Would it be wise to upgrade from 4 GB DDR4 RAM to 8 GB DDR4 if not DDR5 RAM with...

1. Question: Would it be wise to upgrade from 4 GB DDR4 RAM to 8 GB DDR4 if not DDR5 RAM with... - Similar Threads - Question wise upgrade

2. Can I play Free Fire laglessly with 4 gb ddr4 ram and virtual ram?What is the recommended...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I play Free Fire laglessly with 4 gb ddr4 ram and virtual ram?What is the recommended...: Can I play Free Fire laglessly with 4 gb ddr4 ram and virtual ram?What is the recommended emulator for playing FF?My processor is AMD Athlon 3020 e...
  3. Can I play Free Fire laglessly with 4 gb ddr4 ram and virtual ram?What is the recommended...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I play Free Fire laglessly with 4 gb ddr4 ram and virtual ram?What is the recommended...: Can I play Free Fire laglessly with 4 gb ddr4 ram and virtual ram?What is the recommended emulator for playing FF?My processor is AMD Athlon 3020 e...
  4. Can I play Free Fire laglessly with 4 gb ddr4 ram and virtual ram?What is the recommended...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Question: Would it be wise to upgrade from 4 GB DDR4 RAM to 8 GB DDR4 if not DDR5 RAM with...

Question: Would it be wise to upgrade from 4 GB DDR4 RAM to 8 GB DDR4 if not DDR5 RAM with...: In 30 months, I'm sure I can find more Windows PCs with 8 GB of DDR4 if not DDR5 RAM not over $369.99 plus a 6% sales tax, but with free shipping on sites and apps like Amazon. Yes, I have a 128 GB SSD. 30 has become my truly favorite number recently for many reasons which...
  6. 8 GB RAM, But 7.78 GB Unusable.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    8 GB RAM, But 7.78 GB Unusable.: Hello, So I Wanted To Know if I Can Use My Unusable RAM, Or Not, Because I Have Lot's Of Work, And I Want To Use The Unusable RAM, is There any way how to do it?...
  7. Discussion: Will 8 GB DDR4 RAM 512 GB SSD full HD laptops be on the market for no more than...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Discussion: Will 8 GB DDR4 RAM 512 GB SSD full HD laptops be on the market for no more than...: I was told by an HP advisor on the Staples website that I should buy this laptop I was looking at for $449.99 plus tax while I can as that price is not guaranteed. The problem with it is that many laptop manufacturers are not on board with Intel's 12th generation Alder Lake...
  8. Discussion: Will 8 GB DDR4 RAM 512 GB SSD full HD laptops be on the market for no more than...

Discussion: Will 8 GB DDR4 RAM 512 GB SSD full HD laptops be on the market for no more than...: I was told by an HP advisor on the Staples website that I should buy this laptop I was looking at for $449.99 plus tax while I can as that price is not guaranteed. The problem with it is that many laptop manufacturers are not on board with Intel's 12th generation Alder Lake...
  9. Question: Is 4 GB of DDR4 RAM enough for editing pictures from a DSLR using apps like...

Question: Is 4 GB of DDR4 RAM enough for editing pictures from a DSLR using apps like...: If it weren't for Windows 11's official announcement two months ago, I probably would have taken Staples up on this $299.99 plus tax deal, plus 4-year accident protection for $169.99. Asus VivoBook 15 F512JA-PH31-BAC 15.6" Ultrabook Laptop, Intel i3, 4GB Memory, 128GB SSD,...
  10. Only 4 of 8 gb ram available

in Windows 10 Support
    Only 4 of 8 gb ram available: Thanks for reading this post. I have a Dell Inspirion 5770 laptop. Screenshots of some pertinent specs attached. My task command prompt >systeminfo shows that I have 8,055 mb total physical memory installed but only 3,881 mb available physical memory. I have seached the web...