Windows 10: Question: Would you happily pay Microsoft $1.99 per month to get rid of all the ads in...

Discus and support Question: Would you happily pay Microsoft $1.99 per month to get rid of all the ads in... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Just like 1,254 GB of OneDrive storage on top of the $69.99 per year I pay for Microsoft 365 Personal, which will auto-renew on March 29, 2025, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by thomasseymour18901, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Question: Would you happily pay Microsoft $1.99 per month to get rid of all the ads in...

Just like 1,254 GB of OneDrive storage on top of the $69.99 per year I pay for Microsoft 365 Personal, which will auto-renew on March 29, 2025, I would. I need this to show under "Services & Subscriptions" on the Microsoft website so I can manage this seamlessly because all bank cards expire at some time. If you would do this for Microsoft in return for not having your Solitaire gameplay hindered by annoying ads, I encourage you and your friends to upvote this: https://aka.ms/AA8te9b and this: https://aka.ms/AA8u2sm.

:)

thomasseymour18901, Jun 27, 2020

2. Purchase of monthly use of OneDrive (Microsoft Program) The fee is$1.99/month. The bill went to Pay Pal and o.11c was added for tax.

Purchase of monthly use of OneDrive (Microsoft Program) The fee is$1.99/month. The bill went to Pay Pal and o.11c was added for tax. I live in MontNA and we don't have a sales tax, please refund the .11cents and change the monthy request.

MichaelaShyne-Kalsow, Jun 27, 2020
  3. le_flyer Win User
    Microsoft Solitaire

The game I am playing is the one preinstalled on W10. I have played this before and it has always been free and then in the last 30-45 days I have been getting a prompt to pay $1.99 per month or $14.?? for the year to avoid the ads.

Also, this product has never had ads before. My question is why now on the ads and cost? This just seems out of step for Microsoft.

I will looked at the app you suggested and this is a different game. I will remove the app and re-download. Maybe this is fix the problem.

le_flyer, Jun 27, 2020
  4. laverned Win User

Question: Would you happily pay Microsoft $1.99 per month to get rid of all the ads in...

paying for downloads

No confirmation of payment from MS.

Yesterday I did have a list of all that I downloaded ( a combination of free and $1.99 apps ands games) but I can't find the list on my computer now. I had downloaded 10 of the $1.99 apps & games as well as several of the free ones. The list showed that
    pay pal had been billed to pay pal but there is no record of pay pal paying them. Hope this helps.

laverned, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

Question: Would you happily pay Microsoft $1.99 per month to get rid of all the ads in...

1. Question: Would you happily pay Microsoft $1.99 per month to get rid of all the ads in... - Similar Threads - Question happily pay

2. How can I get rid of Microsoft Pay in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get rid of Microsoft Pay in Microsoft Store: I was cleaning and updating apps when I ran into difficulty uninstalling Microsoft Pay. I couldn't open the app. It wasn't in the Apps section in Settings. I even emptied the cache and reset Microsoft Store and it still showed up in the Library. What do I do to resolve this?...
  3. How can I get rid of Microsoft Pay in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get rid of Microsoft Pay in Microsoft Store: I was cleaning and updating apps when I ran into difficulty uninstalling Microsoft Pay. I couldn't open the app. It wasn't in the Apps section in Settings. I even emptied the cache and reset Microsoft Store and it still showed up in the Library. What do I do to resolve this?...
  4. How can I get rid of Microsoft Pay in Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Getting rid of ads

in Windows 10 Customization
    Getting rid of ads: How do I get rid of ads in Microsoft Edge? I keep getting these ads popping up on the right side of my screen. I have gone to Site Permissions/ads but the site has a place to add sites but it will not take any text,...
  6. Microsoft solitaire collection ads: how do I pay to get rid of them?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft solitaire collection ads: how do I pay to get rid of them?: Just recently I have started getting ads for other Microsoft games when I try to play Solitaire. I have got fed up with waiting until the ad finishes, so asked to pay the extra £12.49 annual sub. However on the next screen I get an error message saying "Something happened...
  7. get rid of all the goggle adsense ads

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    get rid of all the goggle adsense ads: how can I get rid of all the goggle adsense ads I didn't ask for them. I can hardly do anything on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-rid-of-all-the-goggle-adsense-ads/1eff3c56-a558-4900-bb5f-152048e4fea4"
  8. Would you pay Microsoft for extended Windows 7 support?

in Windows 10 News
    Would you pay Microsoft for extended Windows 7 support?: Windows 7 support ends in January 2020 and there is nothing that consumers and small business customers-- read non-Enterprise customers -- can do about it. Microsoft won't release security updates, any update to be precise, for consumer versions of Windows 7 after January...
  9. Can't pay for 1 month of Xbox Game Pass

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't pay for 1 month of Xbox Game Pass: I tried paying for Xbox Game Pass on the Microsoft Store as it was on sale for $1. I have the funds to buy this, but it keeps nagging me to put in a new payment method. Is there anyway this can be solved?...
  10. Mailbird (email): £1 per month for pro version?!

in Browsers and Email
    Mailbird (email): £1 per month for pro version?!: I am trying Mailbird. I like it. However, the free trial (of the full version) expires soon and the continuation of the full version costs $1 per month, 12 months payable in advance by various routes including Paypal. This seems odd. Why bother with such a small sum....