Windows 10: question

Discus and support question in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; my battery died after 25% https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question/1a468106-e81e-4084-a223-3bd93acba521 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by abaynehwale, Apr 22, 2019.

1. question

my battery died after 25%

:)

abaynehwale, Apr 22, 2019

2. Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Apr 22, 2019
  3. Shuyin03 Win User
    New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Apr 22, 2019
  4. Boatvan Win User

question

Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Apr 22, 2019
Thema:

question

1. question - Similar Threads - question

2. Question has a reply: how to upgrade window 7 to window 10 using 1903 media creation tool....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Question has a reply: how to upgrade window 7 to window 10 using 1903 media creation tool....: I FORMATE MY PC DUE TO FAILURE OF WINDOW 10 OCTOBER UPDATE ( MY PC IS NOT OPENING).NOW I AM USING WINDOW 7 . HOW CAN I UPGRADE AGAIN TO WINDOW 10 1903 . my pc information maker name-SONY MODEL NO.- SVE15115ENB...
  3. questions and solution to :tts voice not working. this applies to windows 10 any editions

in Windows 10 Customization
    questions and solution to :tts voice not working. this applies to windows 10 any editions: question: how come the tts voice don't work? (how to start reinstalling the language pack in windows 10 solutions: 1.first of click start button then click the settings icon 2. then click time and language then language on the side of the settings. 3. click what language...
  4. questions about sysprep

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    questions about sysprep: I am trying to work out how to sysprep a machine before taking an image with dism and I'm running into a few questions. - when I setup this image I did not use audit mode. I thought I could work around this by setting in the unattend.xml to copy the customizations of local...
  5. Question about update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Question about update: I am a non- insider and I installed .113 build from uupdump.. I checked for updates to get onto .116 build but I got KB4497936. Did anyone else get this update? Why didn't I get the .116 update? 132936
  6. Office365 Business Essentials email setup question.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office365 Business Essentials email setup question.: I’m not getting clear confident answer on this from Microsoft sales. Since the connected accounts feature has been removed from Outlook on the web, can users still add their business domain email accounts, gmail, and or hotmail/live accounts? Are there Aliases? Adding...
  7. Blue Question Mark Over Internal D:\ Drive In Laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue Question Mark Over Internal D:\ Drive In Laptop: I have been having this problem for the past day where the D:\ drive randomly disconnects and randomly reconnects for about a few minutes and then disconnects again. I tried restarting my laptop, shutting it down completely, and I checked most disk management / reset...
  8. QUESTION ABOUT THE USE OF FRESH PAINT OR ANY OTHER MICROSOFT PROGRAM ON WINDOWS 10 WHICH...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    QUESTION ABOUT THE USE OF FRESH PAINT OR ANY OTHER MICROSOFT PROGRAM ON WINDOWS 10 WHICH...: I would like to polarize a picture, i.e., flip the black background & white writing of a pic to white background & black writing. It seems like this was something that I was able to do in the past, but I am not sure if the fact that it is a .png pic makes a difference or...
  9. Question about Macrium Reflect (free)

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Question about Macrium Reflect (free): Hi. I apologize because the question I'm about to ask was basically answered in a previous post by me but I'd like to be very clear on this. If I make a full backup image with Macrium then let's say a week later I make a differential backup. If at some point I want to restore...
  10. Question about Macrium Reflect (free)

in Windows 10 Support
    Question about Macrium Reflect (free): Hi. I apologize because the question I'm about to ask was basically answered in a previous post by me but I'd like to be very clear on this. If I make a full backup image with Macrium then let's say a week later I make a differential backup. If at some point I want to restore...