Windows 10: Question

Discus and support Question in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; What is the best Monitor to use? Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by guxinuleb, May 31, 2019.

1. guxinuleb Win User

Question

What is the best Monitor to use?

guxinuleb, May 31, 2019

2. Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, May 31, 2019
  3. Shuyin03 Win User
    New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, May 31, 2019
  4. Boatvan Win User

Question

Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, May 31, 2019
Thema:

Question

1. Question - Similar Threads - Question

2. Intel Optane memory question

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel Optane memory question: I just got a new laptop, hp spectre, upgraded to the intel optane memory 32 gb. I want to check that the upgrade is there, however, when I go search through system information, I find that intel optane was added, but it doesn't say how much memory. I am absolutely NOT tech...
  3. Question about onedrive versions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question about onedrive versions: I recently reinstalled windows and I was having a issue with onedrivesetup being stuck in my startup list so I reinstalled it from that exe already on the pc and the onedrive logo changed into a multicolored blue cloud from solid blue logo. The store says however I don't...
  4. Clean install Windows 10 1903 question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clean install Windows 10 1903 question: I just want to double check on here if you can you definitely use the Media Creation Tool to do a clean installation of Windows 10 version 1903 using a USB flash drive? There still seems to be quite a bit of confusion as to whether or not there is an issue when flash drives...
  5. Question regarding Windows 10 1909

in Windows 10 Support
    Question regarding Windows 10 1909: Wasn't sure where to post this, so please pardon me if this is the wrong spot. I was wondering if there has been any word on whether Microsoft is going to be releasing a 1909 feature update or just skip to the 20h1 feature update. 134723
  6. Bruce Schneier data wipe question

in Windows 10 Support
    Bruce Schneier data wipe question: Hello everybody I want to wipe a hard drive with Bruce Schneier's method. I want to do it by creating a bootable disc that will not require the operating system on the hard drive for it (the bootable disc) to work. The standard Darik's Boot and Nuke does not offer Bruce...
  7. Questions regarding license key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Questions regarding license key: Hi, I had upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 sometime back. This was during the time the free upgrade was still available. After some time Windows 10 crashed and so I had to format and install Windows 7 again. Now I bought a license key for Windows 10 pro yesterday and...
  8. Android at Microsoft - answering questions

in Windows 10 News
    Android at Microsoft - answering questions: As we stated in our announcement last month, Microsoft is one of the leading publishers in the Google Play Store, producing many apps that are used by people across the world, from all backgrounds, every day to help them achieve more. As Microsoft employees, we take...
  9. Search question

in Windows 10 Customization
    Search question: When I search either folders or sub-folders and hesitate for more than a few seconds, I am taken right back to the start. Is there a way to correct this so that any hesitation allows me to remain in place or gives me up to 60 – 90 seconds before going back to the start?...
  10. Windows 10 Home (& Pro) Commercial Use Licensing Question (because Microsoft don't seem to...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Home (& Pro) Commercial Use Licensing Question (because Microsoft don't seem to...: The problem is that I have Windows 10 Home on my laptop and Windows 10 Professional on my main PC. Although the many threads on this subject say that you can use both for business use, the fact is that the license terms for BOTH clearly state that neither can be use for...