Windows 10: question

Discus and support question in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi to you all I have question about my PC most time when I'm listening music the sound will be problem every hours I feel like broken it down so what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by alnourharon, Jul 9, 2019.

1. question

Hi to you all I have question about my PC most time when I'm listening music the sound will be problem every hours I feel like broken it down so what should I do

:)

alnourharon, Jul 9, 2019

2. Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Jul 9, 2019
  3. Shuyin03 Win User
    New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Jul 9, 2019
  4. Boatvan Win User

question

Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

question

1. question - Similar Threads - question

2. Support - questions locked with no answer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Support - questions locked with no answer: Most of the questions that turn up for my search subjects (regarding a OneDrive issue) have no answer but are locked. What use is that to anyone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/support-questions-locked-with-no-answer/7defc93c-11d4-4aad-9795-9ba256b72a06"
  3. HOW TO STOP COMMENTS ON A QUESTION I ASKED ON MICROSOFT?

in Windows 10 Customization
    HOW TO STOP COMMENTS ON A QUESTION I ASKED ON MICROSOFT?: Hello, In the past when I asked a question for a resolution on Microsoft, I was able to stop the comments because either the question had been resolved or I couldn't resolve the issue. So now I cannot find the stop comments section under my account. Can...
  4. Questions about M.2 Memory

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Questions about M.2 Memory: Hi I'm investigating what M.2 memory is all about and what is involved in getting it up and running. I've already learnt a lot in just browsing various websites that explain what it is. At present though, my husband seems to be having problems running Trainz on his PC and...
  5. Questions about TRIM for drive

Questions about TRIM for drive: Hiya. So I have perhaps an unusual situation. My computer has C: and D: drive. The D: drive is an exact backup clone of C: drive for instant recovery purposes (All my computers have been set up this way for over 15 years). I'm using Macrium Reflect that updates the clone by...
  6. Windows will log you out in 5 minutes - It's not a question, it's a rant.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows will log you out in 5 minutes - It's not a question, it's a rant.: I have seen Windows do some annoying things over the decades but this one takes the cake. Windows will log you out in 5 minutes. There is no way to postpone it. There is no way to abort it. You have to click OK on the window because it takes over the screen and you cannot...
  7. Windows 7 to Windows 10 Upgrade Question

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 7 to Windows 10 Upgrade Question: We have a project to upgrade approximately 20 devices from Windows 7 to Windows 10. We need to know whether Microsoft 365 Business, licensed through CSP can accommodate multiple Windows 7 devices to Windows 10. For example, one user has three computers, does M365B ($20 SKU)...
  8. Question about power/current in monitor cords?

Question about power/current in monitor cords?: Hey guys quick question I have noticed something at first by accident and now often, Does a DP/hdmi/DVI cord carry a current/power/static in it? or can it? The reason I ask is the other night I was plugging up my mini itx build at work and I went to plug in the HDMI cable to...
  9. QUESTION: MC Earth Skin Compatibility

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    QUESTION: MC Earth Skin Compatibility: Why is Minecraft Earth not available on iOS? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-mc-earth-skin-compatibility/ac6603fd-32dd-43ee-a284-b3a0953ca8d9"
  10. How to make it easier to ask your question

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to make it easier to ask your question: Have you ever wondered what this icon, in the 'compose your question' window, is all about? [ATTACH] You're about to find out ... It's a helpful way for people to ask questions in the Microsoft Community forums. I'll bet you didn't know that you could insert a table in the...