Windows 10: Question

Discus and support Question in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Can updates that aren't finished downloading continue when you boot up the computer again? 145976 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Melflormelissa, Dec 10, 2019.

1. Question

Can updates that aren't finished downloading continue when you boot up the computer again?

:)

Melflormelissa, Dec 10, 2019

2. Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Dec 10, 2019
  3. Shuyin03 Win User
    New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Dec 10, 2019
  4. Boatvan Win User

Question

Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Dec 10, 2019
Thema:

Question

1. Question - Similar Threads - Question

2. HP Pavilion G6 Laptop Noisy Fan/Bios/Drivers/Bluetooth question so many things

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP Pavilion G6 Laptop Noisy Fan/Bios/Drivers/Bluetooth question so many things: Hi, can anyone help. I have a lovely HP Pavillion G6 Laptop, with a noisy fan, that gets very hot. I think this laptop is over 5 years old. It started with Windows 7 and I have upgraded it to the current Windows 10 when Windows 10 arrived. I want to use it with a basic...
  3. Question about Find My Device

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Question about Find My Device: Before we begin, I want to just put this out there, that I'm not stupid, so please don't assume so by telling me to go to the police, as this already was taken to them. But being in the situation we're in and the city telling the populace that they weren't pursuing people for...
  4. Likely a silly question regarding slow down

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Likely a silly question regarding slow down: I have a fresh install of 10 on my pc and it's running silky smooth. If I download steam (and no other programs) will having games on my hard drive cause it to run slower? Nothing else will be downloaded and obviously only one game at a time will be running submitted by...
  5. what good it this POS Microsoft, I see questions but never any solutions, I'm to old to...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    what good it this POS Microsoft, I see questions but never any solutions, I'm to old to...: Wanted to change it in the Microsoft system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-good-it-this-pos-microsoft-i-see-questions/1608e7a0-aff6-4411-9854-47c3dead162f
  6. see question below

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    see question below: I am trying to burn a CD and keep getting this statement: "Windows Media Player cannot find the file. The link from the item in the library to its associated digital media file might be broken. To fix the problem, try repairing the link or removing the item from the...
  7. A question about parts coming in from China

in Windows 10 Support
    A question about parts coming in from China: I was searching for a 2nd 4g of DDR3 RAM Memory for my laptop. I spotted what I though was a good deal on an eBay ad. I went and payed for it without checking as to where it is coming from. It is to late to cancel the sale. the RAM Memory is coming from Shenzhen, China. I...
  8. This might be a dumb question, but I’m struggling in how to get something full screen BUT...

This might be a dumb question, but I’m struggling in how to get something full screen BUT...: Question in title. Oftentimes I use the pane features and have four windows open on my screen (lets say two atom panes, and two chrome panes). On one of the chrome panes I like to play a tv series in the background. I would like for it to take up the full 1/4 of a screen, but...
  9. Posting a question

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Posting a question: I posted a question earlier today, but hadn't received any responses last time I looked. How do I retrieve my question? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/posting-a-question/5ba4e63b-f392-4c6d-8e7c-0e19b106cd86
  10. Question regarding proxy settings.

Question regarding proxy settings.: I'm a big computer noob and i noticed i have this option "Automatically detect settings" enabled on the proxy settings is this option supposed to be on or should i disable it? submitted by /u/PlayerArtoryas [link] [comments]...