Windows 10: Question

Discus and support Question in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I got a message>>>A new update is avalable.Download it now to continue playing. ,,But no any updates, i cant playing ,that message not let me play.What... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DimkaNwebie, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Question

I got a message>>>A new update is avalable.Download it now to continue playing. ,,But no any updates, i cant playing ,that message not let me play.What i have to do?

:)

DimkaNwebie, Jun 23, 2020
  2. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Jun 26, 2020
  3. Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Jun 26, 2020
  4. Boatvan Win User

Question

Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

Question

1. Question - Similar Threads - Question

2. Quick question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Quick question: All the apps on my taskbar and desktop just randomly went white (changed to the paper looking thing) for a second then came back. Is this normal and has it happened to anyone else? submitted by /u/Gamingkiller99 [link] [comments]...
  3. ODD QUESTION: Windows 10 won't let me flip people off

in Windows 10 Customization
    ODD QUESTION: Windows 10 won't let me flip people off: There is no middle finger emoji in the Windows+. menu. Where can i find it, or tweak the registry to add it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/odd-question-windows-10-wont-let-me-flip-people/15a352ae-8a99-4ddc-84c7-afbb89b4998e
  4. Question bout permanent deletion of files

Question bout permanent deletion of files: I've looked online bout seeing how to prevent deleted files being recovered, like thru Recuva as an example. I mainly saw Bleachbit and CCleaner. Seems like CC had some issues as far as trust goes awhile back, so I tried Bleachbit. I dont see and option to go through your...
  5. S mode question about antivirus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    S mode question about antivirus: If I switch out of S mode, will I need to get additional antivirus? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/s-mode-question-about-antivirus/2f8caeb9-ff96-49ef-b2c6-e0ac1387fd4c
  6. Question on Wireless Network Cards?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Question on Wireless Network Cards?: My Comcast Gateway (XB7) supports wireless AX, i bought a sorta cheap Wireless AC card when i picked up my new custom built Windows 10 Computer, ((Specs in signature, Desktop--I7 10700) Anyways i got another card on the way, which support Wireless AX. Would it be too much...
  7. [Tech Support, Question] Intel RST or ACHI for boot and other questions.

[Tech Support, Question] Intel RST or ACHI for boot and other questions.: So I've been dealing with this issue since December 2019 and can't solve it. The issue: AMD Drivers refuse to install on AMD Radeon HD 7730M on Dell Inspiron 15R 7520 SE, leaving me with a Code 31. What I've done (yes, that was a Linkin Park reference): Reinstalled Win 10 3...
  8. Window Administrator Account Password & Security Question forgotten.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Window Administrator Account Password & Security Question forgotten.: i was using picture password for a long time ,then a child try wrong attempts now picture password is disappear and Window Administrator Account Password & Security Question forgotten....
  9. Tablet Mode Question

Tablet Mode Question: Super simple, but is there any way to hide the Close, Maximise, and Minimise buttons for every app in Tablet Mode without the use of a third-party program? submitted by /u/17najeco [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hieyd7/tablet_mode_question/
  10. Question about moving existing windows 10 license to a new pc

Question about moving existing windows 10 license to a new pc: Greeting all, i purchsed a retail copy of windows 8.1 and installed it on my current computer 6 years ago and upgraded to windows 10 while it was free couple years back. my question now is, if im building a new gaming pc, can i move my current windows 10 licensing to the new...