Windows 10: Question

Discus and support Question in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I currently have to GPUs and I'm interested to use both of them in my games. How do I do that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by A normal member, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Question

Hello,

I currently have to GPUs and I'm interested to use both of them in my games. How do I do that?

:)

A normal member, Jan 24, 2021
  2. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Jan 24, 2021
  3. Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Jan 24, 2021
  4. Boatvan Win User

Question

Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

Question

1. Question - Similar Threads - Question

2. "Email a code" settings question

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "Email a code" settings question: A few days ago, for some reason Windows asked me to provide my PIN to prove it was me, after I'd already been logged in for a while; never had this happen before, looked around online, saw some others have had this issue in the past and somebody suggested verifying the...
  3. Clean install question and having trouble with something

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Clean install question and having trouble with something: So i clean installed windows 10 and when i got to the desktop it asked me if i wanted to download armory crate and a lan driver that comes with it, i clciked no because i dont like armory crate becsuse it restarts my pc everytime After a few seconds on the desktop When i...
  4. Question about Windows Update Profile Error Continued & why do my questions keep expiring...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Question about Windows Update Profile Error Continued & why do my questions keep expiring...: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/was-the-policies-tab-removed-in-a-windows-update/92a21263-0de5-461a-a511-fdac9f76bdbe?messageId=3306b8c6-c298-4720-9614-eae65f3d66f6 See the very bottom of page 4. I had explained that on my laptop, it...
  5. Question! is it possible to revert ALL windows settings to default?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question! is it possible to revert ALL windows settings to default?: I messed up with some settings on my windows 10 pc but I can't remember which ones and I would like to know if it is possible to revert back ALL my settings to default but without deleting any files or programs thank you! submitted by /u/Bloodydamage [link] [comments]...
  6. Ok, Dumb Question.

Ok, Dumb Question.: So, ive been wanting to know the awnser to this for a very long time, it keeps me up at night. What I need to know is if its possible to take a bunch of 4 port usb hubs and plug them into eachother about 50 times and then plug usb sticks into the 3 other ports on each one...
  7. Question about Windows Update Profile Error. Why does my question keep expiring when I...

Question about Windows Update Profile Error. Why does my question keep expiring when I...: Fast traslate Icon translate https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/was-the-policies-tab-removed-in-a-windows-update/92a21263-0de5-461a-a511-fdac9f76bdbe?messageId=3306b8c6-c298-4720-9614-eae65f3d66f6 See the very bottom of page 4. I had...
  8. question

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    question: How do you open something on the clipboard also how do i use the Powershell? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question/4736e0b1-2b0c-4856-accd-fbad5d057a99
  9. Set up as organisation question

Set up as organisation question: I need to reinstall windows on my school laptop for various reasons, now when I set up using my organisation login account will everything like my school wifi and windows activation work automatically? It is set up using my organisations Azure Domain, Thanks....
  10. Reset my pc question

Reset my pc question: So i reset my pc and removed everything but for some reason i had the latest gpu drivers already installed, I checked device manager and saw that my gpu driver was at the latest driver? Is this normal? I have the rtx 2070 super...