Windows 10: Question

Discus and support Question in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I currently have to GPUs and I'm interested to use both of them in my games. How do I do that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by A normal member, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Question

Hello,

I currently have to GPUs and I'm interested to use both of them in my games. How do I do that?

:)

A normal member, Jan 24, 2021
  2. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Jan 24, 2021
  3. Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Jan 24, 2021
  4. Boatvan Win User

Question

Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

Question

1. Question - Similar Threads - Question

2. Dark Mode Question

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dark Mode Question: How do I change the text or menu bar to another color? Windows dark mode seems to work fine on most applications ... except for Windows? I found some older answers to the question for troubleshooting and nothing seemed to work. [ATTACH]...
  3. Windows 10 4 Core CPU Core Compatibility Question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 4 Core CPU Core Compatibility Question: I currently have a Dell Precision 7920 with a SINGLE Intel Xeon 4 Core CPU w/32GB RAM. I want to add a SECOND IDENTICAL Processor/RAM compliment making it 8 Core. Dell indicates the system was shipped with Windows 10 Workstation 4 Core OS. Does the Windows 10 Workstation...
  4. [question] turning off File Explorer while a game launch, but restore it when the game closes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [question] turning off File Explorer while a game launch, but restore it when the game closes: I created a batch file on my desktop that will close file explorer and launch RandomGame_DX11.exe, however I'm not sure how to do the opposite, I don't know how run the same or another batch file upon RandomGam_DX11.exe process ends, nor do I think if viable to add a...
  5. Another Dual Boot Question

Another Dual Boot Question: Diehard w7 user here. My system is 3 year old homebuilt (an Asrock z370 extreme4 with a 500gb Adata sz8200 m2 SSD). The drive is about 65% full and some of my programs (specifically ACT) cant be re-activated so I need to keep the ssd intact. But, I'm forced into installing...
  6. Buying "Windows 10 Home (Download)" questions

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Buying "Windows 10 Home (Download)" questions: Sorry if this has been answered a million times I'm struggling to find any answers. https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/p/windows-10-home/d76qx4bznwk4 1) I'm after an activation key for Windows 10. Does buying "Windows 10 Home (Download)" email you an activation key or...
  7. Taskbar App Icon pins question - NOT 'pin to taskbar'

Taskbar App Icon pins question - NOT 'pin to taskbar': [ATTACH] Hello all. I am trying to add some functionality to my taskbar icon for Microsoft Edge browser, similar to the pic posted below. Notice the Pinned section of the popup for Firefox. I put those links there myself, by clicking on the desired site's address in the...
  8. Feature update question

Feature update question: Hell, 1 year ago I installed Windows 10 Pro 1809 version. Right now I'm still receiving updates for it, like cumulative updates, updates for definitions of Windows Defender etc. I saw that there a newer releases, like 20h2. I know that when a newer release is out I should be...
  9. Task Scheduler and question on authorities

Task Scheduler and question on authorities: I have a few issues with my new PC - unfortunately HP have not been useful. I have a batch job to robocopy from my D drive to my W drive network connected. The program sits in my C drive Desktop. When I run the batch file directly it works fine. When I put it in Task...
  10. Activation/Boot Questions

Activation/Boot Questions: Hi, have two questions regarding Windows 10 that I hope y'all can help me with. First off. I did a clean install of Windows 10, I thought I had purchased Pro through the Windows Store, but it turns out I had purchased Home, so now Microsoft won't let me activate it. I tried...