Windows 10: Question

Discus and support Question in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How can I play with friends? It says you cannot play with friends due to the way your acc has been set up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Paipaie, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Paipaie Win User

Question

How can I play with friends? It says you cannot play with friends due to the way your acc has been set up

:)

Paipaie, Mar 4, 2021
  2. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Mar 4, 2021
  3. Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Mar 4, 2021
  4. Boatvan Win User

Question

Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Mar 4, 2021
Thema:

Question

1. Question - Similar Threads - Question

2. Question about Linux

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Question about Linux: Hi, I often heard rumors that Linux is better than Windows, is this true? As far as I know, Most Linux distributions have better security than Windows. Linux may be difficult to use for install apps and for command lines. Thanks very much...
  3. Windows 10 Registry Key Question

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Registry Key Question: Hello to the Microsoft Community, I stumbled across something I would like to ask the community about. I was poking around the registry on one of my two workstations and saw something that may be nothing at all, but it's the first time I have seen registry keys like this....
  4. question on home screen images

in Windows 10 Customization
    question on home screen images: A question and not a problem, I have two laptops normally located in different locations in my home. Both have a different use as well as the different image as the home screen. Of those two images; one displays a picture composed of photos of the same subject while the other...
  5. Library volume Licensing Question

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Library volume Licensing Question: Hello, I have a customer that is a public library that wants to license 50 computers of windows 10, and add more next year. I thought they might be able to do an EA agreement, but appears they have to have a minimum of 250 devices or users. What is the best way to do...
  6. Question: How well do SanDisk iXpand Drives work with Windows 10, Microsoft 365, Xbox,...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Question: How well do SanDisk iXpand Drives work with Windows 10, Microsoft 365, Xbox,...: I also wonder if SanDisk iXpand Drives will still be available three years after today, much like my father wonders if AOL will still be in business by then for all my "essential" emails like health, dental, and vision insurance. Amazon.com: SanDisk 256GB iXpand Flash Drive...
  7. Question: How likely is it 257.20 GiB of music and other Apple Music library files like...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Question: How likely is it 257.20 GiB of music and other Apple Music library files like...: This weekly payday at Amazon DPH2, I really promise to hold off on buying music from Apple! If you can, tell me the best file compression software for a PC with a 2019 processor or newer....
  8. Some questions and contributions about ice4free.tk virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Some questions and contributions about ice4free.tk virus: Well, my pc was infected with the virus than take organization control of your browser, so it changes your default browser and other things. I founded than the virus was an update.exe file inside C:\Users\******\AppData\Local\Google so i deleted it with unlocker becausa it...
  9. Two questions...Restoring Windows 10 vs unregistering the installation on the computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Two questions...Restoring Windows 10 vs unregistering the installation on the computer: I have a dilemma. I just updated an older ASUS i3 computer that had not been updated for a few years. It took a while, after running into errors, because I was running an unsupported, older version of windows. I reinstalled Windows 10 from USB to get past the errors. Long...
  10. Question about my new laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about my new laptop: My only issue is that two or three specific programs are scaled down very far (I'm actually squinting to use them). I don't want to turn up the global resolution scale because everything aside from those few programs is scaled how I want. Anyone else experience this? Anyone...