Windows 10: question

Discus and support question in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi Adobe flash gone what can i do?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question/525f5e08-1130-4c0e-928f-37c6ba985c83 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TIMMY 067, Mar 4, 2021.

1. TIMMY 067 Win User

question

Hi

Adobe flash gone what can i do? question e783708d-32b9-4ce9-999a-f420c1d70a4c?upload=true.png

:)

TIMMY 067, Mar 4, 2021
  2. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Mar 4, 2021
  3. Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Mar 4, 2021
  4. Boatvan Win User

question

Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Mar 4, 2021
Thema:

question

1. question - Similar Threads - question

2. Question about the authenticator app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about the authenticator app: Is there a way to only use microsoft authenticator only after I have been inactive or logged out or turn it off? It gets in the way of business and work hours when it gets busy and I need to stop everything to authenticate once again. It is unacceptable in my opinion and also...
  3. Question about the authenticator app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question about the authenticator app: Is there a way to only use microsoft authenticator only after I have been inactive or logged out or turn it off? It gets in the way of business and work hours when it gets busy and I need to stop everything to authenticate once again. It is unacceptable in my opinion and also...
  4. Question about the authenticator app

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. I don't even know how to ask this question...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't even know how to ask this question...: I have an Hp Envy 360 that I am using. Windows 10 is installed, and I was not having any problems at all and then about 2 weeks ago I all f a sudden can't connect to the internet according to the messages that pop up whenever I try to log on to a Microsoft account through the...
  6. I don't even know how to ask this question...

I don't even know how to ask this question...: I have an Hp Envy 360 that I am using. Windows 10 is installed, and I was not having any problems at all and then about 2 weeks ago I all f a sudden can't connect to the internet according to the messages that pop up whenever I try to log on to a Microsoft account through the...
  7. I don't even know how to ask this question...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. To answer your question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    To answer your question: When I try to log into the administrator portal. I get a message that says Personal accounts aren't allowed. But I will try scrolling down to the bottom of the page on the Azure portal....
  9. To answer your question

To answer your question: When I try to log into the administrator portal. I get a message that says Personal accounts aren't allowed. But I will try scrolling down to the bottom of the page on the Azure portal....
  10. Question Regarding Win 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question Regarding Win 11 update: Hello,I recently mistakenly opted for the free upgrade to Windows 11 by clicking "yes". However, I haven't proceeded with the update as I didn't want it in the first place. Now, I find myself constantly prompted to restart my computer and update to Windows 11, version 22H2,...