Windows 10: question

Discus and support question in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Why do i receive these text messages in my g mail what are they? 2 Viruses Detected - Please secure and clean your account immediately!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TIMMY 067, Mar 5, 2021.

1. TIMMY 067 Win User

question

Why do i receive these text messages in my g mail what are they?

2 Viruses Detected - Please secure and clean your account immediately! fx01x.com/c14lkg5aDP

:)

TIMMY 067, Mar 5, 2021
  2. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Mar 5, 2021
  3. Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Mar 5, 2021
  4. Boatvan Win User

question

Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Mar 5, 2021
Thema:

question

1. question - Similar Threads - question

2. A Question About Failed Update KB5001330

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A Question About Failed Update KB5001330: Guys, Going online and researching this, there are a ton of problems with update KB5001330. See my post here: If You are Running Windows 10 Version 2004, This Update May Not - Microsoft Community My system has been trying to install it multiple times for the last five...
  3. Flair: question. How to get my laptops to shut down? Power manager not working. Someplace I...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Flair: question. How to get my laptops to shut down? Power manager not working. Someplace I...: I've set up power plans and tried the built in ones. But the laptops NEVER power down. Two different laptops. Both running win 10. I'd be delighted to use som other method to set conditions when they should shut down. I'm sure there's a way other then using power...
  4. Flair: question. How to get my laptops to shut down? Power manager not working. Someplace I...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Flair: question. How to get my laptops to shut down? Power manager not working. Someplace I...: I've set up power plans and tried the built in ones. But the laptops NEVER power down. Two different laptops. Both running win 10. I'd be delighted to use som other method to set conditions when they should shut down. I'm sure there's a way other then using power...
  5. PERMANENTLY DISABLE TASKBAR? DO YOU COMPREHEND THIS QUESTION?

in Windows 10 Customization
    PERMANENTLY DISABLE TASKBAR? DO YOU COMPREHEND THIS QUESTION?: Thank you to anyone who is actually able to read, comprehend, and reply with a direct answer. I am tired of MS 'helpers' who really do not have an understanding of what they are replying to. Apparently reading comprehension escapes many. Rehashed answers of information that...
  6. Question about Linux

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Question about Linux: Hi, I often heard rumors that Linux is better than Windows, is this true? As far as I know, Most Linux distributions have better security than Windows. Linux may be difficult to use for install apps and for command lines. Thanks very much...
  7. Windows 10 Registry Key Question

Windows 10 Registry Key Question: Hello to the Microsoft Community, I stumbled across something I would like to ask the community about. I was poking around the registry on one of my two workstations and saw something that may be nothing at all, but it's the first time I have seen registry keys like this....
  8. question on home screen images

question on home screen images: A question and not a problem, I have two laptops normally located in different locations in my home. Both have a different use as well as the different image as the home screen. Of those two images; one displays a picture composed of photos of the same subject while the other...
  9. Library volume Licensing Question

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Library volume Licensing Question: Hello, I have a customer that is a public library that wants to license 50 computers of windows 10, and add more next year. I thought they might be able to do an EA agreement, but appears they have to have a minimum of 250 devices or users. What is the best way to do...
  10. Question: How likely is it 257.20 GiB of music and other Apple Music library files like...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Question: How likely is it 257.20 GiB of music and other Apple Music library files like...: This weekly payday at Amazon DPH2, I really promise to hold off on buying music from Apple! If you can, tell me the best file compression software for a PC with a 2019 processor or newer....