Windows 10: question

Discus and support question in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Why do i receive these text messages in my g mail what are they? 2 Viruses Detected - Please secure and clean your account immediately!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TIMMY 067, Mar 5, 2021.

1. TIMMY 067 Win User

question

Why do i receive these text messages in my g mail what are they?

2 Viruses Detected - Please secure and clean your account immediately! fx01x.com/c14lkg5aDP

:)

TIMMY 067, Mar 5, 2021
  2. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Mar 5, 2021
  3. Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Mar 5, 2021
  4. Boatvan Win User

question

Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Mar 5, 2021
Thema:

question

1. question - Similar Threads - question

2. question

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    question: I have Windows 10 Chrome. How can I delete the Tabs from other devices under Chrome History? Those words are in blue and just above Clear Browsing Data https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question/2bee5790-0b9b-43b2-ab26-604c31a09951
  3. Permissions and a confusing question for me!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Permissions and a confusing question for me!: Hi I am stuck on a question on permissions and thought someone out there could spell it out for me? I can’t see why theanswer to the one below isn’t Read? Aren’t the permissions cumulativeand the MOST restrictive apply? That would be READ? [ATTACH] I hope you can...
  4. question

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    question: Helo, microsoft store crashes when i select any app on the store. also a lot of apps crashes like roblox win10 app, win search, dell supportassist i tried alot of methods like this one...
  5. Offline Files cache question

Offline Files cache question: I have a NAS and tested Offline Files feature. I enabled some folders to be "Always available offline" and I faced into an issue: - When I copying from folder, the speed is good, because files are already cached. - When I copying to folder, the speed is limited to Ethernet...
  6. I get one answer to my question then people vanish and I'm left hanging.

I get one answer to my question then people vanish and I'm left hanging.: I get one answer to my question then people vanish and I'm left hanging. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-one-answer-to-my-question-then-people-vanish/20f3c43a-7b9b-4f7e-910f-48a76cbb7165
  7. Question regarding reinstalling windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Question regarding reinstalling windows: HI there. Its that time of the year that ill format C so stuff run smoother. This time though i have added 4 more drivesD, F, H, I. So, if i select reset windows and delete files will it delete stuff ONLY in C, where windows are, or will it delete the other 4 drives too?...
  8. Print Copy question

Print Copy question: I accidently saved my work document as a "Print Copy". Now I cant adjust the text and pictures to properly fit the pages. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-copy-question/58f0bf48-d24e-480f-a3e7-6edebc656be4
  9. A Question About Failed Update KB5001330

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A Question About Failed Update KB5001330: Guys, Going online and researching this, there are a ton of problems with update KB5001330. See my post here: If You are Running Windows 10 Version 2004, This Update May Not - Microsoft Community My system has been trying to install it multiple times for the last five...
  10. Flair: question. How to get my laptops to shut down? Power manager not working. Someplace I...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Flair: question. How to get my laptops to shut down? Power manager not working. Someplace I...: I've set up power plans and tried the built in ones. But the laptops NEVER power down. Two different laptops. Both running win 10. I'd be delighted to use som other method to set conditions when they should shut down. I'm sure there's a way other then using power...