Windows 10: Question

Discus and support Question in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello I recently created a Microsoft family for my kids and my husband. My kids have been attached to a game called Roblox recently, and they... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Ashley Yin, Jun 14, 2021.

1. Question

Hello I recently created a Microsoft family for my kids and my husband. My kids have been attached to a game called Roblox recently, and they discovered that you can redeem Microsoft reward points lately. They have been redeeming and using my account for this digital currency called "Robux". I personally don't want my kids spending points on my account, so I created a Microsoft family. Then, my kids asked me to give them the points they earned on my account to them. I agreed, since before you can transfer points from the Microsoft reward points. I went to the community page and there was no gi

:)

Ashley Yin, Jun 14, 2021
  2. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Jun 14, 2021
  3. Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Jun 14, 2021
  4. Boatvan Win User

Question

Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Jun 14, 2021
Thema:

Question

1. Question - Similar Threads - Question

2. PrintNightmare Vulnerability - Status Question

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PrintNightmare Vulnerability - Status Question: Has this been addressed? Do I still need to keep print spooler disabled? Yes or No. I've searched for a definite answer and have not been able to find one. I know there was an initial fix, but then heard that another vulnerability was discovered and that Microsoft was in...
  3. PrintNightmare Vulnerability - Status Question

in Windows 10 Support
    PrintNightmare Vulnerability - Status Question: Has this been addressed? Do I still need to keep print spooler disabled? Yes or No. I've searched for a definite answer and have not been able to find one. I know there was an initial fix, but then heard that another vulnerability was discovered and that Microsoft was in...
  4. Question: Would it be unwise to keep using Windows 10 until Jan. 12, 2026?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Question: Would it be unwise to keep using Windows 10 until Jan. 12, 2026?: That’s Oct. 14, 2025 plus 90 days. I’d likely get a great deal on a new PC following CES 2026 in Las Vegas from BJ’s, Best Buy, HSN, Staples, Sam’s Club, etc....
  5. my frds Microsoft account for asking question has been blocked. why?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    my frds Microsoft account for asking question has been blocked. why?: why and how can he recover it.....all other things are working like mail and calendar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-frds-microsoft-account-for-asking-question-has/2b55b404-4a32-4f62-95e9-e54f878c80f4
  6. Gmail Question...

in Browsers and Email
    Gmail Question...: I don't know when this started and it is aggravating to a point. When hovering over any folder in the left column its respective label appears. Is there a way to defeat this behavior? I already have Hover Actions disabled in Settings >General 183092
  7. Question on Windows Update - SAMSUNG Electronics Co., Ltd. - USB - 2.17.15.0

Question on Windows Update - SAMSUNG Electronics Co., Ltd. - USB - 2.17.15.0: I have Windows 10 Pro vs 21H1 OS Build 19043.1110 and have just gotten a critical update in Windows Update called SAMSUNG Electronics Co., Ltd. - USB - 2.17.15.0. First available under Windows Update 7/27/2021.I have tried to find anything on this update but have so far found...
  8. BitLocker Question..

BitLocker Question..: So I bought a brand new ASUS laptop from Best Buy. It worked fine for a while then all of a sudden it wouldn't turn on anymore. I took it to best buy to make a warranty claim. They were supposed to send it to ASUS, but instead sent it to Geek Squad. A week later I got the...
  9. questions related ssd for laptop hp 15 da series

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    questions related ssd for laptop hp 15 da series: laptop hp 15 da seriesis sata 3 interface necessary for my laptopi have purchase the wd ssd 240 gb today but its not sata 3 interface should i purchase the hp ssd...
  10. How to Find a question which I am trying to reply to

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Find a question which I am trying to reply to: I am having trouble finding the place in MS community where a prior question was posted.I posted a question today, got a quick reply. I clicked on 'post a reply' I was taken to ;https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us NOT to where I had posted question and the reply was. There...