Windows 10: Question

Discus and support Question in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello I recently created a Microsoft family for my kids and my husband. My kids have been attached to a game called Roblox recently, and they... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Ashley Yin, Jun 14, 2021.

1. Question

Hello I recently created a Microsoft family for my kids and my husband. My kids have been attached to a game called Roblox recently, and they discovered that you can redeem Microsoft reward points lately. They have been redeeming and using my account for this digital currency called "Robux". I personally don't want my kids spending points on my account, so I created a Microsoft family. Then, my kids asked me to give them the points they earned on my account to them. I agreed, since before you can transfer points from the Microsoft reward points. I went to the community page and there was no gi

:)

Ashley Yin, Jun 14, 2021
  2. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Jun 14, 2021
  3. Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Jun 14, 2021
  4. Boatvan Win User

Question

Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Jun 14, 2021
Thema:

Question

1. Question - Similar Threads - Question

2. BitLocker Question..

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BitLocker Question..: So I bought a brand new ASUS laptop from Best Buy. It worked fine for a while then all of a sudden it wouldn't turn on anymore. I took it to best buy to make a warranty claim. They were supposed to send it to ASUS, but instead sent it to Geek Squad. A week later I got the...
  3. questions related ssd for laptop hp 15 da series

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    questions related ssd for laptop hp 15 da series: laptop hp 15 da seriesis sata 3 interface necessary for my laptopi have purchase the wd ssd 240 gb today but its not sata 3 interface should i purchase the hp ssd...
  4. How to Find a question which I am trying to reply to

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Find a question which I am trying to reply to: I am having trouble finding the place in MS community where a prior question was posted.I posted a question today, got a quick reply. I clicked on 'post a reply' I was taken to ;https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us NOT to where I had posted question and the reply was. There...
  5. Question about block incoming connection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Question about block incoming connection: In the Incoming Connection, Should I tick this one? Or leave it as it is?????And also what is this???Thanx[Original Title: Microsoft Defender] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-about-block-incoming-connection/bbebb336-dbcd-4b01-8ab7-1c401ff6e44c
  6. How do I see answers to my questions

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I see answers to my questions: How do I see answers to my questions? We can see the responses, right? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-see-answers-to-my-questions/2b028eb4-cc71-4d06-9126-40ba37d047d5
  7. Blue question mark on drive icon?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue question mark on drive icon?: I have three different USB portable drives and when I plug one of them into my laptop, I get a blue question mark on the drive icon. I went to device manager and saw it there and the device manager re-assured me that the USB drive was being recognized. I cannot write or read...
  8. Reinstall questions

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstall questions: Hi I have Windows 10 Pro 20H2 build 19042.985 Experience: Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.2020.0 I am confused about what stays and what goes if I do a Refresh Windows 10 reInstall? I want to keep all my programs such as Office and Paintshop Pro and Adobe CS. If I...
  9. windows defender ati virus question

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows defender ati virus question: i have win 10 64 bit pro 20h2 and i keep getting a notice my windows defender is off. so i go check and it is on. then i look in another place and it tells me the defender antivirus is off. i have c cleaner running and malwarebytes running. i think the malware bytes is...
  10. Mouse without boarders...where do I submit a question?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse without boarders...where do I submit a question?: I do not see a place to submit a question regarding MWB. My curser disappears behind the task bar on the remote screen. Otherwise, it is always visible. MWB works well except for this...Bob...