Windows 10: Question

Discus and support Question in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is it safe to turn off windows automatic updates ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question/29d0a948-eaf0-49f1-b45c-4703e6ecbf30 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by OceanWong2, May 28, 2022.

1. Question

Is it safe to turn off windows automatic updates ?

:)

OceanWong2, May 28, 2022
  2. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, May 28, 2022
  3. Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, May 28, 2022
  4. Boatvan Win User

Question

Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, May 28, 2022
Thema:

Question

1. Question - Similar Threads - Question

2. Terminal/Makefile Related Questions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Terminal/Makefile Related Questions: Hello,I'm using Windows 11 and I'm new to the coding world. I wrote a code and downloaded the required packages such as GNU make for my code. Anyways, whenever I try to run "make" command I get this massage:process_begin: CreateProcessNULL, clang -Wall -Wextra -g3 -c string.c...
  3. Terminal/Makefile Related Questions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Terminal/Makefile Related Questions: Hello,I'm using Windows 11 and I'm new to the coding world. I wrote a code and downloaded the required packages such as GNU make for my code. Anyways, whenever I try to run "make" command I get this massage:process_begin: CreateProcessNULL, clang -Wall -Wextra -g3 -c string.c...
  4. Taskbar Questions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Questions: I have Windows 11. Sometime I restarted my PC normally. When it opened the Taskbar's shape was looking like Windows 10's Taskbar. Then I restarted it again and the Taskbar was empty.I tried fixing it using methods that were on Google, Microsoft's Support Website, YouTube......
  5. Taskbar Questions

Taskbar Questions: I have Windows 11. Sometime I restarted my PC normally. When it opened the Taskbar's shape was looking like Windows 10's Taskbar. Then I restarted it again and the Taskbar was empty.I tried fixing it using methods that were on Google, Microsoft's Support Website, YouTube......
  6. Question about Comodo Antivirus Update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Question about Comodo Antivirus Update: If after comodo antivirus and firewall updated, I scared it will ruin my genshin game preinstallation and updates as new genshin version zip files will come inside my genshin impact folder. I don't want it quarantine genshin new version zip files will come inside genshin...
  7. Is there a PowerToys > FancyZones community? Where to post questions?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a PowerToys > FancyZones community? Where to post questions?: I have a question about FancyZone in PowerToyz. Where should I post my quesation? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-powertoys-fancyzones-community-where-to/ab80f0de-ca36-4e86-9d71-fcc58b9ffbed
  8. Is there a PowerToys > FancyZones community? Where to post questions?

Is there a PowerToys > FancyZones community? Where to post questions?: I have a question about FancyZone in PowerToyz. Where should I post my quesation? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-powertoys-fancyzones-community-where-to/ab80f0de-ca36-4e86-9d71-fcc58b9ffbed
  9. Question.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question.: Hi, so I had to data factory reset my computer with windows 11. I can't seem to choose a name for my pc. It's says invalid name, and I've tried so many times. It's on the "Who's going to use this PC? " Thing. I can't seem to choose any names, and I've also tried really unique...
  10. Question.

Question.: Hi, so I had to data factory reset my computer with windows 11. I can't seem to choose a name for my pc. It's says invalid name, and I've tried so many times. It's on the "Who's going to use this PC? " Thing. I can't seem to choose any names, and I've also tried really unique...