Windows 10: Question.

Discus and support Question. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, so I had to data factory reset my computer with windows 11. I can't seem to choose a name for my pc. It's says invalid name, and I've tried so many... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ash Hunbunz, Jun 22, 2022.

1. Question.

Hi, so I had to data factory reset my computer with windows 11. I can't seem to choose a name for my pc. It's says invalid name, and I've tried so many times. It's on the "Who's going to use this PC? " Thing. I can't seem to choose any names, and I've also tried really unique ones. Please tell me what is going on, because I've been stuck on it for at least a hour.

:)

Ash Hunbunz, Jun 22, 2022
  2. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Jun 22, 2022
  3. Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Jun 22, 2022
  4. Boatvan Win User

Question.

Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Jun 22, 2022
Thema:

Question.

1. Question. - Similar Threads - Question

2. Two question: stop MS ads and what is the reason my files all changes name on my external...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two question: stop MS ads and what is the reason my files all changes name on my external...: Dear People,I have a MS ad that appears when I start the computer, or if I walk away for some time or set it on Sleep, when I hit a key to start it up there is a full page ad for MS 365 and other offers. Is there a way to stop it? I went into Chrome settings and to add site...
  3. Two question: stop MS ads and what is the reason my files all changes name on my external...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Two question: stop MS ads and what is the reason my files all changes name on my external...: Dear People,I have a MS ad that appears when I start the computer, or if I walk away for some time or set it on Sleep, when I hit a key to start it up there is a full page ad for MS 365 and other offers. Is there a way to stop it? I went into Chrome settings and to add site...
  4. Two question: stop MS ads and what is the reason my files all changes name on my external...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 10 - Bitlocker related question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - Bitlocker related question: My non-C drives are Bitlocked and I've made backups of files on them on external hard drives and usb flash drives.If I now want to re-install Windows, I want to un-Bitlock my drives first, then make backups of these drives.But all my other backups have been backed up using...
  6. Windows 10 - Bitlocker related question

Windows 10 - Bitlocker related question: My non-C drives are Bitlocked and I've made backups of files on them on external hard drives and usb flash drives.If I now want to re-install Windows, I want to un-Bitlock my drives first, then make backups of these drives.But all my other backups have been backed up using...
  7. Windows 10 - Bitlocker related question

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. How do you turn off notifications for replies to questions in Microsoft support community?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do you turn off notifications for replies to questions in Microsoft support community?: How do you turn off notifications for replies to questions in Microsoft support community?Microsoft Support Community You have a reply to a question...
  9. How do you turn off notifications for replies to questions in Microsoft support community?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you turn off notifications for replies to questions in Microsoft support community?: How do you turn off notifications for replies to questions in Microsoft support community?Microsoft Support Community You have a reply to a question...
  10. How do you turn off notifications for replies to questions in Microsoft support community?