Windows 10: Questionable Blue Screen

Discus and support Questionable Blue Screen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I received a questionable blue screen. No source info and no X to cancel. It was to update Microsoft 10. Nothing could be activated until I chose one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Joe+R, Aug 18, 2020.

1. Joe+R Win User

Questionable Blue Screen

I received a questionable blue screen. No source info and no X to cancel. It was to update Microsoft 10. Nothing could be activated until I chose one of two options. Restart now or Restart tonight. I chose Restart tonight. Is it Microsoft initiated or is it a dangerous scam?

:)

Joe+R, Aug 18, 2020

2. Blue Screen problem

Hi,

The issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, please answer the questions below:

• Were there any changes prior to the issue?
    • What is the exact error messages?
    • Can you please provide us the screenshot of the blue screen error?

To isolate the issue, we suggest to check this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Aug 26, 2020
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Aug 26, 2020
  4. Questionable Blue Screen

Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Aug 26, 2020
Thema:

Questionable Blue Screen

1. Questionable Blue Screen - Similar Threads - Questionable Blue Screen

2. blue screen question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screen question: i had i blue dead screen loop and when i checked the issue it says thisThe computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000ef 0xffff890af1c4c340, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report...
  3. blue screen question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blue screen question: i had i blue dead screen loop and when i checked the issue it says thisThe computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000ef 0xffff890af1c4c340, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report...
  4. blue screen question

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blue screen question/memory.dmp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen question/memory.dmp: Recently I have had a recurring kmode_exception_not_handled related crash, with no following information. Nothing to pinpoint on the actual blue screen what caused it, I.E, no process name or driver name ect. I had read that this crash is tends to designate such information...
  6. Blue screen question/memory.dmp

Blue screen question/memory.dmp: Recently I have had a recurring kmode_exception_not_handled related crash, with no following information. Nothing to pinpoint on the actual blue screen what caused it, I.E, no process name or driver name ect. I had read that this crash is tends to designate such information...
  7. Blue screen question/memory.dmp

8. Question on blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question on blue screen: Hey there, I got a random blue screen. laptop did an automatic reset and everything is fine right now, but I would like to know how to prevent this and what the issue is in the first place. My drivers seem to have been up to date and what not.I haven't a clue on what the...
  9. Question on blue screen

Question on blue screen: Hey there, I got a random blue screen. laptop did an automatic reset and everything is fine right now, but I would like to know how to prevent this and what the issue is in the first place. My drivers seem to have been up to date and what not.I haven't a clue on what the...
  10. Question on blue screen