Windows 10: Questionable Files in Download Libraries

Discus and support Questionable Files in Download Libraries in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Greetings, Im running Windows 10 and after deleting Microsoft Flight-X and scenery add-on files, I was looking for any remaining that might have been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rev. Rick, Dec 21, 2018.

1. Rev. Rick Win User

Questionable Files in Download Libraries

Greetings, Im running Windows 10 and after deleting Microsoft Flight-X and scenery add-on files, I was looking for any remaining that might have been hidden.

In 'Libraries/Documents/Downloads' folder I found another Folder labeled 'Download App'. Inside this folder are several files labeled; 'copy 1' & 'copy 2'. '

DoSWF_MINI5.3...' and a copy. Then, 'downloadcomsp_Stubinstaller' and a copy. A few more, but the same. Should this folder exist, and if so, why the copies? Is this normal? I hope this makes sense, and "Thanks" in advance!

:)

Rev. Rick, Dec 21, 2018

2. Duplicate Music Library Sign Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in Microsoft community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

Can you check if both the folders contain all the music that you need?

Where the original files are saved so that we can troubleshoot this issue further?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to resolve the issue.

Method: Restore default Libraries

I would suggest you try the restore library option and check if it helps. Please back up all the files in the library before trying this, just to make sure you don’t lose any files. Refer these steps:

• Open Windows explorer
    • In the left panel, locate Library and right click on it
    • Click “restore default libraries” option
    • Check if the issue persists.
    Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

SuvarnaG1709, Dec 21, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Dec 21, 2018
  4. Questionable Files in Download Libraries

Downloaded files disappear

When you download a file through any browser, there's an option somewhere to 'Open Containing Folder.'

In Windows, to find a file you have downloaded...

1. Open your personal folder by clicking the Start button and then clicking your user name at the top of the Start menu's right pane.
    2. Double-click one of the following folders:
      • Downloads
      • Documents
      • Pictures
      • Videos
      • Music

If you do not see the file you are looking for, but know its file name, you can search for it by following these steps:
    To search for a file you have downloaded...

1. Click the Start button
    2. Type all or part of the file name into the Search box.
      The file you are looking for will appear in the list of results.

teachermark, Dec 21, 2018
Thema:

Questionable Files in Download Libraries

1. Questionable Files in Download Libraries - Similar Threads - Questionable Files Download

2. Download error - 0x80070643 not present in library!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Download error - 0x80070643 not present in library!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: Download error - 0x80070643 not present in library!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Advice from expert: install manually. How if file isn't there???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-error-0x80070643-not-present-in-library/11a05249-3b1f-4368-b5ec-c9492ca1dc47
  3. 3D library models license question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3D library models license question: Hello,I just saw some characters, in the 3D library that I really like, my question is, if I want to make a 3D game, can I use them in it? If yes, can I use them as is, or I would have to change them, if I have to change them, what constitutes a change, a recolor? adding...
  4. Library volume Licensing Question

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Library volume Licensing Question: Hello, I have a customer that is a public library that wants to license 50 computers of windows 10, and add more next year. I thought they might be able to do an EA agreement, but appears they have to have a minimum of 250 devices or users. What is the best way to do...
  5. download question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    download question: I download something, and then the owner of the file deletes or changes it, will my downloaded file also get deleted or changed? submitted by /u/trobot2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j977fn/download_question/
  6. download question

in Windows 10 Customization
    download question: I am simply looking for the link to download microsoft works. I have windows 10. apparantly thias is too great a challenge for microsoft's customer service. Your assistance would be greatly appreciated....
  7. Question on Downloading the Windows 10 ISO file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Question on Downloading the Windows 10 ISO file: Hi, I used the following tutorial to download the current Windows 10 iso file using the Media Creation Tool Download Windows 10 ISO File I followed everything exactly using Option One for Windows 10 Home. The questions I have relate to point 9 which says -: 9. Select where...
  8. Question on Downloading the Windows 10 ISO file

in Windows 10 Support
    Question on Downloading the Windows 10 ISO file: Hi, I used the following tutorial to download the current Windows 10 iso file using the Media Creation Tool Download Windows 10 ISO File I followed everything exactly using Option One for Windows 10 Home. The questions I have relate to point 9. 9. Select where you would like...
  9. Creating a library question...

in Windows 10 Support
    Creating a library question...: Folks, I'm enjoying customizing my Windows 10 install. However, I have a question... My 500GB SSD C drive is getting full. According to WinDirStat, the biggest folder is "Downloads", at over 100GB. Now, I like having "Downloads" easily accessible and where it is:...
  10. Junctions, Libraries for multiple drives, and search questions

in Windows 10 Support
    Junctions, Libraries for multiple drives, and search questions: My system has a secondary drive (E:, with the main Public folders on it, and I use Libraries to access it. Under Libraries\Documents, there are 2 folders: My Documents points to C:\Users\bbon\Documents, and Documents points to E:\Users\Public\Document. In the process of...