Windows 10: Questionable site that sells very cheap Microosft License - what can we do about it?

Discus and support Questionable site that sells very cheap Microosft License - what can we do about it? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; What can Microsoft do to sites that are selling Microsoft Licenses that seems fake. Example Windows 10 Pro @ USD 33.00 only. https://productkey.ph/... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JerryWong1, Dec 12, 2019.

1. Questionable site that sells very cheap Microosft License - what can we do about it?

What can Microsoft do to sites that are selling Microsoft Licenses that seems fake. Example Windows 10 Pro @ USD 33.00 only. https://productkey.ph/

:)

JerryWong1, Dec 12, 2019
  2. Ovidiu94 Win User

Cheap Windows 10 licenses question

Hello. I've found this offer on Ebay (linked bellow) and I want to understand what's the deal with it. Why is it this cheap? Also, is it ok to resell those unused licenses and if not can you please ellaborate why? It's a serious question. Thanks!

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 32/64-bit Operating System for sale online | eBay

Ovidiu94, Dec 12, 2019
  3. Time Lady Win User

They’re probably volume licenses intended for corporations/companies, eventually these licenses will require activating via the organisation’s servers which the home user doesn’t have or they’llbe Blocked by Microsoft due to mis-selling the license.

Time Lady, Dec 12, 2019
  4. BossDweeb Win User

Questionable site that sells very cheap Microosft License - what can we do about it?

As has been suggested, don't trust any seller anywhere with cheap copies of Windows. Don't expect to get a genuine copy

at a big discount. Aside from buying directly from MS you can get legit copies/keys from on line hardware retailers

(Only trust seller who have a 'physical' outlet buyers can pick up from).

- e-Bay has been a favourite haunt of hit and run counterfeit Windows sellers for years (they sell a bundle of corporate keys

and then close their e-Bay account before complaints of failed activation, which can take months to fail at times, start rolling in).

Most of the disc versions of Win7 sold on e-Bay, especially Pro and Ultimate, were clever counterfeits from China.

With Win10 you have to be careful of the USB drive installers.

BossDweeb, Dec 12, 2019
Thema:

Questionable site that sells very cheap Microosft License - what can we do about it?

1. Questionable site that sells very cheap Microosft License - what can we do about it? - Similar Threads - Questionable site sells

2. A question about licenses

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    A question about licenses: Well I do often format my pc when needed ( long time no clean for example ) or when i change a core Pc component like motherboard or CPU. This time i haven't formatted my pc but changed motherboard and cpu and seems that suddenly that i do not own a windows license because...
  3. Question about wiping laptop to sell later

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Question about wiping laptop to sell later: I'm resetting my wife's old laptop so we can sell it. When the reset is complete, and Windows starts wanting me to add a name, location and all the other personalization stuff, is it possible to simply shut off the laptop at that time without entering any info like that? I...
  4. A question about windows License

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    A question about windows License: I had\have an Acer Office PC that originally came with Windows 8.1 that got upgraded to W10,I don't have a key and I'm guessing the license was tied to the motherboard.When I built my gaming PC I tied the license to my Microsoft account so I wouldn't have to buy a windows...
  5. CAN I SELL DIGITAL RETAIL LICENSE?

CAN I SELL DIGITAL RETAIL LICENSE?: Hi Microsoft,I have a concern that i want to clarify, I have Visual Studio Enterprise Subscription, under which i have access to tons of Product key. i.e i can claim tens of copies of each type of Windows 10, Office, and other Software.These Product keys are of type retail,...
  6. Question about digital license

Question about digital license: Hello, so recently I decided to upgrade a 4 year old pre-built PC my brother gave me last year. I plan on changing almost every part on the PC(including the motherboard.) I was able to link my Microsoft account to the digital license. My concern is, since it was a pre-built,...
  7. Question about win10 license

Question about win10 license: Hello. I just bought myself a copy of Win10 Home. Shortly after I was told that it was a waste of money because Windows 10 is free. I can see that on Microsoft's site there's a download for it, but is it something you still need to purchase a key for to activate? I am a...
  8. A question about digital licenses

A question about digital licenses: Hey, If I activate Windows 10 Pro on a laptop with a digital license linked to account, why am I able to retain Windows 10 Pro if I reset the laptop and use the generic windows key for pro? Is Windows Pro baked in to the motherboard? Thanks submitted by /u/brybery21...
  9. Question about transferring license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Question about transferring license: One of my PCs, which I built myself, originally ran Windows 7, which I later updated to Windows 10 while it was still available as a free download. This PC has now reaching end of life and I'm wondering if there will be any issues using the same product key on a new computer....
  10. Question about upgraded license

Question about upgraded license: My laptop is running 10 home, upgraded from 8.1 core. I have a retail license for Windows 10 Pro. Will installing Windows 10 Pro affect my eligibility to clean install Windows 10 Home (based on my upgrade from OEM 8.1 Core) in case I want to sell my laptop and use my retail...