Windows 10: Questioning billing

Discus and support Questioning billing in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; My credit card was billed 160.99 on 1-22-2021. I wish to know if this is a legitimate charge. If. so, what is it for.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by BertWindle, Feb 8, 2021.

1. Questioning billing

My credit card was billed 160.99 on 1-22-2021. I wish to know if this is a legitimate charge. If. so, what is it for.

:)

BertWindle, Feb 8, 2021

2. i cannot purchase in app games with mobile billing

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are experiencing an issue when purchasing applications. It could be an internet connection issue or your mobile operator doesn't support this payment method. To know more, please provide the following information:

• Are you using WiFi when purchasing applications?
    • Is the issue happening when purchasing a specific application?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps?

We suggest that you check this link to make sure your mobile operator supports Mobile Operator Billing as a payment
    method.

Michael Rey, Feb 8, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Details about change in billing for Office 365 monthly subscriptions

Source: Information about a recent change in billing for Office 365 monthly - Microsoft Community

Brink, Feb 8, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Questioning billing

Details about change in billing for Office 365 monthly subscriptions Office

Source: Information about a recent change in billing for Office 365 monthly - Microsoft Community

Brink, Feb 8, 2021
Thema:

Questioning billing

1. Questioning billing - Similar Threads - Questioning billing

2. Billing No one can answer question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Billing No one can answer question: Why cant I talk to a person? This is stupid not to be able to talk to a human. It has to do with billing you sure dont hesitate to take money from my account. But cant talk on the phone ....;...
  3. Billing No one can answer question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Billing No one can answer question: Why cant I talk to a person? This is stupid not to be able to talk to a human. It has to do with billing you sure dont hesitate to take money from my account. But cant talk on the phone ....;...
  4. I don't want to join any co that has a bill. I simply asked a question which you never...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't want to join any co that has a bill. I simply asked a question which you never...: And if you had anything to do with thus. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-want-to-join-any-co-that-has-a-bill-i/60ab06c3-ee09-4fb9-8bdc-51aa0ff78c83
  5. I don't want to join any co that has a bill. I simply asked a question which you never...

I don't want to join any co that has a bill. I simply asked a question which you never...: And if you had anything to do with thus. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-want-to-join-any-co-that-has-a-bill-i/60ab06c3-ee09-4fb9-8bdc-51aa0ff78c83
  6. I don't want to join any co that has a bill. I simply asked a question which you never...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. I cannot get Word to work at home computer. I also have billing questions.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot get Word to work at home computer. I also have billing questions.: Hello, I have several issues that I need to discuss. My email at *** Email address is removed for privacy *** is no longer working. My current email address is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** reply to the latter. I have Microsoft products at home and pay for them...
  8. I cannot get Word to work at home computer. I also have billing questions.

I cannot get Word to work at home computer. I also have billing questions.: Hello, I have several issues that I need to discuss. My email at *** Email address is removed for privacy *** is no longer working. My current email address is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** reply to the latter. I have Microsoft products at home and pay for them...
  9. billing question.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    billing question.: I got charges for $107.74 on May 25, 2023, for issue cover with my warranty so pls refund my money back to my account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/billing-question/8393d06b-87b2-439d-865e-3298007f06f6
  10. billing question.

billing question.: I got charges for $107.74 on May 25, 2023, for issue cover with my warranty so pls refund my money back to my account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/billing-question/8393d06b-87b2-439d-865e-3298007f06f6