Windows 10: Questions: (1) OneDrive Support for Windows 10 PCs closed I read; and (2) OneDrive syncing...

Discus and support Questions: (1) OneDrive Support for Windows 10 PCs closed I read; and (2) OneDrive syncing... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I own 3 Windows 10 PCs. I am using OneDrive to back up Files and other content on all of them. I have some questions regarding OneDrive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by dayhiker4k, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Questions: (1) OneDrive Support for Windows 10 PCs closed I read; and (2) OneDrive syncing...

Hello,

I own 3 Windows 10 PCs. I am using OneDrive to back up Files and other content on all of them.

I have some questions regarding OneDrive help and support, and I have specific questions about OneDrive, as follows.

1. Why did Microsoft Close the OneDrive Forum?

2. Where else can I find help for OneDrive?

3. I have had OneDrive Syncing Problems almost from when I began using it afew years ago.

Any help and support you provide will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your replies, I hope.

Dayhiker4k (in Vermont).

:)

dayhiker4k, Dec 13, 2018
  2. Freezer Win User

Windows 10 - OneDrive

[/quote] Click to expand... Sorry, but I think you're confused and keep referring to Onedrive. There is a big difference between the consumer version of Onedrive business O365 version. I do not have the consumer version of Onedrive installed... it is Onedrive for Business. Also, this script is for "Onedrive" .... not Onedrive for Business. Thanks anyway.

OneDrive (for Business) built-in Windows 10 differences?

No thanks for providing a non-rant version. I ought to recruit about 20 million people and walk down to Microsoft headquarters and do them in. Tired of Microsoft forcing their childish development skills on the masses.

Freezer, Dec 13, 2018
  3. Windows 10 - OneDrive

I use Groove Music and OneDrive hasn't ran again. I suspect Office 365 is behind restarting it. There might be a setting in Office 365 somewhere to disable OneDrive.

This will get rid of one drive. Put it in a .bat and run it:
    Code: @echo off echo Uninstalling OneDrive... start /wait "" "%SYSTEMROOT%\SYSWOW64\ONEDRIVESETUP.EXE" /UNINSTALL rd C:\OneDriveTemp /Q /S >NUL 2>&1 rd "%USERPROFILE%\OneDrive" /Q /S >NUL 2>&1 rd "%LOCALAPPDATA%\Microsoft\OneDrive" /Q /S >NUL 2>&1 rd "%PROGRAMDATA%\Microsoft OneDrive" /Q /S >NUL 2>&1 reg add "HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{018D5C66-4533-4307-9B53-224DE2ED1FE6}\ShellFolder" /f /v Attributes /t REG_DWORD /d 0 >NUL 2>&1 reg add "HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{018D5C66-4533-4307-9B53-224DE2ED1FE6}\ShellFolder" /f /v Attributes /t REG_DWORD /d 0 >NUL 2>&1 echo. echo OneDrive has been removed. Windows Explorer needs to be restarted. pause start /wait TASKKILL /F /IM explorer.exe start explorer.exe[/quote]

FordGT90Concept, Dec 13, 2018
  4. Questions: (1) OneDrive Support for Windows 10 PCs closed I read; and (2) OneDrive syncing...

Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Dec 13, 2018
Thema:

Questions: (1) OneDrive Support for Windows 10 PCs closed I read; and (2) OneDrive syncing...

1. Questions: (1) OneDrive Support for Windows 10 PCs closed I read; and (2) OneDrive syncing... - Similar Threads - Questions OneDrive Support

2. Syncing 'My Documents' across 2 remote PCs via onedrive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Syncing 'My Documents' across 2 remote PCs via onedrive?: I can't figure out how to do this:I have a w10 PC at one location, with a windows account, and a separate onedrive account that has 1tb storage through a school MS account. I am logged into the school onedrive account, and the PC's My Documents folder is backed up through the...
  3. Syncing 'My Documents' across 2 remote PCs via onedrive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Syncing 'My Documents' across 2 remote PCs via onedrive?: I can't figure out how to do this:I have a w10 PC at one location, with a windows account, and a separate onedrive account that has 1tb storage through a school MS account. I am logged into the school onedrive account, and the PC's My Documents folder is backed up through the...
  4. Syncing 'My Documents' across 2 remote PCs via onedrive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Syncing OneDrive account on 2 PCs

Syncing OneDrive account on 2 PCs: Hi,I am using Office 365 subscription on my Laptop and syncing all files via onedrive. I want to setup a PC at my office and want to use same account on that PC too. Would I be able to sync onedrive files between my laptop and PC.For ex: I have saved Folder A at desktop in my...
  6. Syncing OneDrive account on 2 PCs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Syncing OneDrive account on 2 PCs: Hi,I am using Office 365 subscription on my Laptop and syncing all files via onedrive. I want to setup a PC at my office and want to use same account on that PC too. Would I be able to sync onedrive files between my laptop and PC.For ex: I have saved Folder A at desktop in my...
  7. Syncing OneDrive account on 2 PCs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. How do I sync multiple PCs with Onedrive?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I sync multiple PCs with Onedrive?: On my laptop, everything that gets saved on my desktop gets automatically backed up on Onedrive, and all my files either have a cloud or check mark on them On my desktop, I can access these files on Onedrive from my laptop, but the same system does not seem to be in place. I...
  9. Use OneDrive to sync files on 2 PCs

Use OneDrive to sync files on 2 PCs: I have 2 PCs that have many common folders and document files as well as some that are unique to each computer. I want to set up OneDrive to create one set of merged folders and files that will sync across the 2 PCs. i would obviously like to avoid duplicate files. And,...
  10. what 2+1 PCs support windows hello?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    what 2+1 PCs support windows hello?: YOU HAVE LONG BEEN MY GO-TO PEOPLE, AND I AM NOW ASKING YOU TO GIVE ME SOME FEEDBACK ON THE FOLLOWING. I know it's a lot to ask, and I will appreciate any positive feedback you send. I am currently looking for a 2 + 1 (with assist from a rept. dealer), and would like to...