Windows 10: Questions about a file named ‚Ý‚È‚Æ‚»‚Ó‚Æ Possible virus?

Discus and support Questions about a file named ‚Ý‚È‚Æ‚»‚Ó‚Æ Possible virus? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Honestly have no clue how I got it. But worried about whether it is a virus or not. Pictures below of whats inside. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by yanyanluohappy, Dec 18, 2020.

1. Questions about a file named ‚Ý‚È‚Æ‚»‚Ó‚Æ Possible virus?

Honestly have no clue how I got it. But worried about whether it is a virus or not. Pictures below of whats inside.

Questions about a file named ‚Ý‚È‚Æ‚»‚Ó‚Æ Possible virus? 6e437dce-53e6-4204-b1d9-4faab9c6e64c?upload=true.png

Questions about a file named ‚Ý‚È‚Æ‚»‚Ó‚Æ Possible virus? fb286456-a7a6-40be-8676-45ba1da2ba98?upload=true.png

Questions about a file named ‚Ý‚È‚Æ‚»‚Ó‚Æ Possible virus? 4a2a89d6-ca7f-4a61-9428-a1ae123b30a8?upload=true.png Questions about a file named ‚Ý‚È‚Æ‚»‚Ó‚Æ Possible virus? 10ba6ed5-82f7-4572-822f-d3cd5c5aa0d5?upload=true.png

:)

yanyanluohappy, Dec 18, 2020
  2. Shoopakey Win User

Are the makers of the windows phone HTC radar aware that the character "ã" is not available? A Latin character not available, this issue must be a virus, right?

When using the HTC Radar Windows Phone to text or email using words in Portuguese the character "ã" is not an option, since it is a Latin letter, I wonder if this is a bug my phone came with from the manufacturer, because it seems really absurd such character
    not be available.

Shoopakey, Dec 18, 2020
  3. Ovi Suite and Ovi.com mangles contacts containing non-english characters

Thanks for replying Samuli, I'm not able to reproduce the exact problem at the moment, but I can consistently reproduce corruption of characters with these steps:

1. Create a contact with the name ÆØÅ on 5220xpress

2. Sync the contacts with ovi.com

3. Contact at ovi.com has the name ÆØÃ

I have not been able to reproduce corruption of characters on phone reliably yet. If I rename the ÆØÅ contact on ovi.com to ÆØÅ or do not rename it does not matter, syncing the device with ovi again, I still have ÆØÅ on the device.

heraldo---01, Dec 18, 2020
  4. Questions about a file named ‚Ý‚È‚Æ‚»‚Ó‚Æ Possible virus?

Are the makers of the windows phone HTC radar aware that the character "ã" is not available? A Latin character not available, this issue must be a virus, right?

On my HTC Titan, I just switched to the Portuguese keyboard option (Settings > System > Keyboard), held down the "a" key, and up popped a bunch of accented variants including "ã". (I just typed this reply on my Titan.)

You can have multiple language's keyboards selected in Settings, and toggle between them with the key to the right of the space (or as I type this, the "espaço") key.

ToddAllcock, Dec 18, 2020
Thema:

Questions about a file named ‚Ý‚È‚Æ‚»‚Ó‚Æ Possible virus?

1. Questions about a file named ‚Ý‚È‚Æ‚»‚Ó‚Æ Possible virus? - Similar Threads - Questions file named

2. Questions about Malware/Virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Questions about Malware/Virus: Hi, Windows defender keeps finding DefenderTamperingRestore and it keeps coming back and i dont know what to do, what other antivirus should i use other than windows defender. And i want some information on segurazo antivirus and how to remove it[Original Title:...
  3. Question about possible security incident

Question about possible security incident: Hello I have a question about Fortnite Lobby’s and if someone can take your ip threw them because today we invited someone that was in my friends twitch chat and they did a 1v1 and things got heated long story short the kid said he pulled our ips and now I’m worried because...
  4. Problems with the "æ" key on a Danish keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problems with the "æ" key on a Danish keyboard: I'm having a problem with the æ key using a Danish keyboard. When I press it, nothing happens - and if I press it repeatedly, the keyboard shifts to English and I get ; instead and have to switch the keyboard back to Danish. If I hold it, there is a small pause, and then...
  5. Files and possibly a virus

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Files and possibly a virus: I was just messing with my pc,you know looking at your stuff and i found this LED Virus ToTc.tbio Last modified:2014 Is this a virus? Or just windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/files-and-possibly-a-virus/5aaefbdc-3124-4da4-b547-0f576cd0cf56
  6. Question about virus protection

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about virus protection: I have not used a laptop in over 5 years and am figuring out my Lenovo Flex 15. My free McAfee expired. My husband says I don't need virus protection (he is a Mac guy) I can't believe that is right. Back in the day I used free virus protection software. Any advice of your...
  7. Question about Viruses

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about Viruses: Hello I’m worried that I have a Rat or a keylogger on my pc and i wanted to know if one of these or any sort of malware attach themselves to MP3 or Wav files cause I wanna back up my music and all that but I don’t know if these can infect those files or not. Google won’t give...
  8. Question about possible scam

Question about possible scam: I have been contact by a company that claims I have been using there software for the past two years with a electronic signed contract(emailed me proof)I have looked for this software on my computer and cannot find it anywhere. The company is called US Info Solutions (***...
  9. Question about registry(virus?)

Question about registry(virus?): Hi. I recently noticed a problem with the functionality of my computer. Often, the mouse cursor somewhere "escapes" or the processes shut down themselves. I tried reinstalling the system, I scanned the system with windows defender, eset, avira, malwarebytes and other...
  10. ?Question about virus behavior.

?Question about virus behavior.: Hi all, story; I got a virus about 6 months ago[?],,around then,, I had a pro-virus program, and it found virus after virus,after virus,,,,uhh infected files,,, my question is; why didnt the virus program kill the "source of the virus"? was i helping to spread it by...