Windows 10: Questions about buying Windows10

Discus and support Questions about buying Windows10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; In China, there is a website called genuine China.The current discount sales Windows 10 home edition and professional edition, details address:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by zhongpingzhou, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Questions about buying Windows10

In China, there is a website called genuine China.The current discount sales Windows 10 home edition and professional edition, details address: https://getitfree.cn/21732.html, buy address: https://www.aiviy.com/item/windows/.Is this true?And how is he activated?

:)

zhongpingzhou, Sep 3, 2019

2. Question about temperatures

Actually, I think that you should go with the Darknova's suggestion and try buying a new case first... it seems to be the most logical step to take before spending cash on new coolers *Smile Questions about buying Windows10 :)

anticlutch, Sep 3, 2019
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Questions about buying Windows10 :p

cadaveca, Sep 3, 2019
  4. Allan Mej Win User

Questions about buying Windows10

Windows10 update

Hi Ray,

To troubleshoot your issue, we suggest doing these following troubleshooting methods:

Method 1

• Turn off your PC.
    • Press and hold Shift then turn on your PC.
    • Wait for the setup (set up fixes the problem automatically).
    Method 2

• Create a media creation tool by following the steps in this
      link
    • Select your preferred installation option and wait for the process to finish.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

Questions about buying Windows10

1. Questions about buying Windows10 - Similar Threads - Questions buying Windows10

2. Sorry, but I have to ask this second question about a computer to buy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sorry, but I have to ask this second question about a computer to buy: Is this really a great deal, or am I missing something? As I said in my first question, I have a budget, so I'm researching extremely carefully because I cannot afford to pay a penny more than I have to, and I am used to getting the best of the best with my electronics, lol....
  3. The Question about Buying a Windows 11 license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Question about Buying a Windows 11 license: Hi. Tell me, is it possible to buy a Digital license for Windows 11 Home in the Store app if I have a laptop without an operating system, brand new and plan to install Windows 11, or would it be illegal in this case?...
  4. The Question about Buying a Windows 11 license

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Question about Buying a Windows 11 license: Hi. Tell me, is it possible to buy a Digital license for Windows 11 Home in the Store app if I have a laptop without an operating system, brand new and plan to install Windows 11, or would it be illegal in this case?...
  5. About windows10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    About windows10 update: hello I am unable to update the windows10 homeUpdate available - 2021-05 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64-based Systems KB5003173There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or...
  6. Question about buying games in Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Question about buying games in Microsoft Store: Dear Microsoft! I never bought any games via Microsoft store before and I have two question. For example I want to buy Forza Horizon 3 for PC; in the store page, there are 3 options: - FH3 Deluxe edition - shown, but not avialable?! - FH3 Standard - FH3 Ultimate edition...
  7. About the price of windows10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    About the price of windows10: hii, every body , please send the information to mister Bill gates . '' windows is like water and salt and food & air for all the computer operator in the world . But windows 10 price is so high for some people that they can't afford it legally . many of people are stilling...
  8. Question about buying windows.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about buying windows.: To be honest. I do not know if my version of windows is genuine, my older tech savvy friend gave it to me. It came activated and all good. Recently I've been having issues with downloads not working. Files randomly deleting things like that. So my question is, is the 200+$...
  9. about activation of windows10

about activation of windows10: sir/mam I have updated my windows yesterday …. but it is showing error to activate windows … how to solve it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-activation-of-windows10/6d16f6a6-0ff4-477f-a4e5-bba5a24f9e0c
  10. Question about buying a 2nd SSD

Question about buying a 2nd SSD: This would be considered for any HDD or SSD. Is there a way I can link the two drives together with the same drive letter or should I use MKLINK to create Links the second drive. Also I forget which type of link to use to directly store files to another location while not...