Windows 10: Questions about disk clone imagine Please Answer these Questions A-F

Discus and support Questions about disk clone imagine Please Answer these Questions A-F in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; A) Under What Conditions Will the software Clonezilla work to clone GTP windows 10 UEFI drives. ? ? B) Under What Conditions Can I boot Up a computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by DonMurray, May 18, 2020.

1. DonMurray Win User

Questions about disk clone imagine Please Answer these Questions A-F

A) Under What Conditions Will the software Clonezilla work to clone GTP windows 10 UEFI drives. ? ?

B) Under What Conditions Can I boot Up a computer that has UEFI secure Boot turned on

C) When I try to boot my Computer to a flash and windows says it wants IPV4 or IPV6 and it refuses to boot to my flash what does that mean. ?

DQuestions about disk clone imagine Please Answer these Questions A-F :) Is it worth while to learn Linux OS If my goal is to support windows 10 OSES ?

EQuestions about disk clone imagine Please Answer these Questions A-F :) Does Software like Macrium mainly rely on actual Powershell commands to do its work ? Like is Cloning Software just calling out powershell Commands ?

FQuestions about disk clone imagine Please Answer these Questions A-F :) A person who writes software for Cloning what programming languages will he be familiar with ? Is he familiar with all the ATA commands. Does he have some type of manual

I did say Please ! Please and Thank You.

:)

DonMurray, May 18, 2020
  2. DonMurray Win User

Questions about disk Clonging Imagin Please Answer these Questions A-F

A) Under What Conditions Will the software Clonezilla work to clone GTP windows 10 UEFI drives. ? ?

B) Under What Conditions Can I boot Up a computer that has UEFI secure Boot turned on

C) When I try to boot my Computer to a flash and windows says it wants IPV4 or IPV6 and it refuses to boot to my flash what does that mean. ?

DQuestions about disk clone imagine Please Answer these Questions A-F :) Is it worth while to learn Linux OS If my goal is to support windows 10 OSES ?

EQuestions about disk clone imagine Please Answer these Questions A-F :) Does Software like Macrium mainly rely on actual Powershell commands to do its work ? Like is Cloning Software just calling out powershell Commands ?

FQuestions about disk clone imagine Please Answer these Questions A-F :) A person who writes software for Cloning what programming languages will he be familiar with ? Is he familiar with all the ATA commands. Does he have some type of manual

I did say Please ! Please and Thank You.

DonMurray, May 18, 2020
  3. R9
    r9 Win User
    Disk/Partition Cloning Questions ?

Till now I was using Acronis True Image 8 that comes with Hirens boot disk. I was cloning installations from USB HDD. Now I want to clone image file that is on network computer. Above mentioned Acronis software can restore only local images not network ones. The machine that is holding img files is Ubuntu Linux and files are shared both on FTP and SAMBA. I tried Linux Ghost software that has option for both NTFS and RAW method of cloning and can store and pull img files from FTP server. The thing is that after cloning even though the first partition is Active/Primary the PC wont boot from it.
    So the long awaited question is *Big Grin Questions about disk clone imagine Please Answer these Questions A-F :D. Please recommend me software that can be booted from CD/DVD and can restore partition images from network location. -This is not even a qustion *Big Grin Questions about disk clone imagine Please Answer these Questions A-F :D.

4. DonMurray Win User

Questions about disk Clonging Imagin Please Answer these Questions A-F

So Debian is what Clonezilla is based off of and here are the Specs For Debain
    4.1. On what hardware architectures/systems does Debian GNU/Linux run?

Debian GNU/Linux includes complete source-code for all of the included programs, so it should work on all systems which are supported by the Linux kernel; see the Linux FAQ for details.
    The current Debian GNU/Linux release, 10, contains a complete, binary distribution for the following architectures:

• amd64: this covers systems based on AMD 64bit CPUs with AMD64 extension and all Intel CPUs with EM64T extension, and a common 64bit userspace.
    • arm64: supports the latest 64-bit ARM-powered devices.
    • armel: little-endian ARM machines.
    • armhf: an alternative to armel for ARMv7 machines with hard-float.
    • i386: this covers systems based on Intel and compatible processors, including Intel's 386, 486, Pentium, Pentium Pro, Pentium II (both Klamath and Celeron), and Pentium III, and most compatible processors by AMD, Cyrix and others.
    • ia64: Intel IA-64 ("Itanium") computers.
    • mips: SGI's big-endian MIPS systems, Indy and Indigo2; mipsel: little-endian MIPS machines, Digital DECstations.
    • powerpc: this covers some IBM/Motorola PowerPC machines, including the Apple Macintosh PowerMac models, and the CHRP and PReP open architecture machines.
    • ppc64el: 64-bit little-endian PowerPC port, supports several recent PowerPC/POWER processors.
    • s390x: 64-bit port for IBM System z machines, replaced s390.

Hmm So I do not know for sure if a I7 - 4079 or a Intel Skylake processor is compatible I would think that words Intel i7 would need to be present before I could use clonzilla on intel Quad-Cor I5 45-70 HOWEVER I have a machine with a Intel Celeron CPU chip that I in the past used as a clone machine. So I might be able to install Clonezilla on that Celeron computer and clone my disk there . ? ?

DonMurray, May 18, 2020
Thema:

1. Questions about disk clone imagine Please Answer these Questions A-F - Similar Threads - Questions disk clone

2. Answer the question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Answer the question: Is there for once someone from Microsoft who can give a straight answer:People have asked: What is aggregatorhost.exe and what does it do ?What we see is a lot of **** answers which is useless.So!! What is it and what does it do ?...
  3. Important question. Please answer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Important question. Please answer: are u frickin dumb? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/important-question-please-answer/c750f8ec-7dec-4988-8d2f-71e527b1ff58
  4. Important question. Please answer

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Important question. Please answer: are u frickin dumb? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/important-question-please-answer/c750f8ec-7dec-4988-8d2f-71e527b1ff58
  5. Important question. Please answer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Please Microsoft answer this question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please Microsoft answer this question: when i was playing in my windows 10,the drive error popup always,its said restart your pc.i dont know what to do,when i search it in youtube and google,someone said that if you restart or fix the drive errors,all your file in disk gonna lost,and i dont know how to backup.can...
  7. Dumb Question (possibly) about Cloning and Imaging Disks

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Dumb Question (possibly) about Cloning and Imaging Disks: Okay, here's the thing. For years, I have been cloning the hard disks whenever I get a new PC or update the OS to a newer version (e.g. XP > Vista, Vista > W7, W7 > W10). I used to use Acronis True Image which always did what I wanted without fuss until earlier this year -...
  8. Questions about disk Clonging Imagin Please Answer these Questions A-F

in Windows 10 Support
    Questions about disk Clonging Imagin Please Answer these Questions A-F: A) Under What Conditions Will the software Clonezilla work to clone GTP windows 10 UEFI drives. ? ? B) Under What Conditions Can I boot Up a computer that has UEFI secure Boot turned on C) When I try to boot my Computer to a flash and windows says it wants IPV4 or IPV6 and...
  9. Question about cloning a drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Question about cloning a drive: Hi, I am wanting to do a fresh install of Windows 10 pro, i have a ton of Music related applications that i would rather not go through the process of reinstalling and activating etc etc Could i clone my C drive (that's my OS drive) and then do a fresh install of Windows 10...
  10. two questions require answers please

in Windows 10 Support
    two questions require answers please: Hello All. I have two question if I may. 1. Everytime I switch on I get the following sign...AMD QUICK STREAM. Error-the license information to use this software was not found. 2. How do I put an icon on the desktop.eg someone sent me an e-mail of a good site to go...