Windows 10: Questions about Internet Explorer ....

Discus and support Questions about Internet Explorer .... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am a software developer and I have an application that uses the CHtmlView control.As the same time, I have some code that allows me to enumerate the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AndrewTruckle, Oct 25, 2021.

1. Questions about Internet Explorer ....

I am a software developer and I have an application that uses the CHtmlView control.As the same time, I have some code that allows me to enumerate the installed web browsers so that the user can display the file in one of those browsers.Fortunately, after upgrading to Windows 11, I find that Internet Explorer still shows in the list of installed browsers and is fully functional.I am not complaining! But thought I mention it.

:)

AndrewTruckle, Oct 25, 2021
  2. mixa Win User

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Questions about Internet Explorer .... wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

3. Internet Explorer not working

Hi,

To better assist you with your Internet Explorer concern, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• What is the exact error message that you are getting when using Internet Explorer?
    • What is the exact error message that you are getting when using Excel?

Meanwhile, you can refer to PranavMishra5582's suggested steps in fixing Internet Explorer issues on this

link

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Oct 25, 2021
  4. Questions about Internet Explorer ....

Unable to open internet explorer

Hi Maria,

The issue occur due to connection problem to your PC. In order for us to assist you, please answer the questions below:

• Were there any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

To isolate the issue, we also suggest to check this thread and look for Morris subba answer:

Internet explorer won't open in Windows 10
    . It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Oct 25, 2021
Thema:

Questions about Internet Explorer ....

1. Questions about Internet Explorer .... - Similar Threads - Questions Internet Explorer

2. Question about Internet/Wifi connection.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about Internet/Wifi connection.: Hello!So basically my internet went down last week because of electricity going down i'm assuming.And suddently nearly all the programs and software that usally requires internet claiming that i don't have internet connection, but i checked this on a laptop that i borrowed...
  3. Question about Internet/Wifi connection.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question about Internet/Wifi connection.: Hello!So basically my internet went down last week because of electricity going down i'm assuming.And suddently nearly all the programs and software that usally requires internet claiming that i don't have internet connection, but i checked this on a laptop that i borrowed...
  4. Internet Explorer EOL Question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Explorer EOL Question: Currently if we remove Internet Explorer from our Windows 10 Machines IE mode in Edge will not work, When the new update comes that removes Internet Explorer from windows 10 will Edge also be updated to work in IE mode without Internet Explorer installed?...
  5. Internet Explorer EOL Question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet Explorer EOL Question: Currently if we remove Internet Explorer from our Windows 10 Machines IE mode in Edge will not work, When the new update comes that removes Internet Explorer from windows 10 will Edge also be updated to work in IE mode without Internet Explorer installed?...
  6. Internet Explorer EOL Question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Questions about Internet Explorer ....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Questions about Internet Explorer ....: I am a software developer and I have an application that uses the CHtmlView control.As the same time, I have some code that allows me to enumerate the installed web browsers so that the user can display the file in one of those browsers.Fortunately, after upgrading to Windows...
  8. Question about Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Question about Explorer: When I open File Explorer, the navigation pane shows these folders: [img] When I right click a file or folder and copy or move to folder, I get this: [img] My problem is Google Drive is not included in the right click option, any way to get that? 1903 *.959 160839
  9. Question about internet options

in Browsers and Email
    Question about internet options: Just a simple question.I had occasion to open internet options,in the internet properties it still has the option"Make Internet Explorer my default browser".Why is this if it no longer exists in Windows 10? Regards. 26023
  10. Question about file explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Question about file explorer: Have recently opgraded from Windows 7 to windows 10. Most works fine, except the new file explorer. When I open a map, in the navigation panel on the left side, I have a list of maps, files, quick access, libraries, network links, recent maps and files etc etc. What I...